He sold

>he sold
>he isn't buying the dip

When ethfinex and openanx launch this coin will launch to the stratosphere.

YES this coin is required to pay for exchange fees

YES the devs locked their coins for 4 YEARS

YES coinbase is building their mobile app on 0x

YES you are a fucking idiot if you don't buy this dip or re accumulate

TRADING IS THE SOUL OF CRYPTO AND THIS REVOLUTIONIZES IT. BIGGER USE CASE THAN OMISE GO

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/amycastor/2017/08/15/researchers-find-issues-with-0x-the-latest-etherem-based-project-aiming-to-raise-millions-in-an-ico/#4e34752647c7
reddit.com/r/0xProject/comments/6twj6d/researchers_find_issues_with_0x_the_latest/dlo5va3/?st=j6mep12u&sh=291183ed
radarrelay.com/
twitter.com/RadarRelay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would re-accumulate if I hadn't gone balls deep in it already and decided to hold instead. This is our saviour from (((regulation))). I'll see you in Andromeda, man.

You sell to buy the dip stupid
That's how you MAKE money

I have 75000 of these guys, got em at 12c each. I want to dump them soon because I know it's just hype.

ill take them off your hands for 24c. double your money :)

It's already 10x since ICO, what more do you want nigger? Did you buy someone's bags?

on a second thought, I bought 60k stratis in their ico and sold for 400% profit. had i waited i would have made $500K instead of $5k or whatever i did.

will hodl this shit.

the 6c price is irrelevant, it's up 3x from the aftermath of the ico. (12c)

This shit will moon like the Apolo when it hits Binance this week

This week?

>tfw only bought 500.

That's what I thought bitch.

have 9000 of these motherfuckers, would love to get more but, daytrading this coin is too much work and don't have any more money to invest :(
feelsbad.jpg

>You sell to buy the dip stupid

What do you think I said you nonce

I have 12k of this and still think about selling because it's safe profit. This shit will dive further, sad but true. Who knows if it'll ever reacht the $1 so many of you were talking about. Tough decision

Yeah this is getting crazy now, it's getting too low.
People were saying 2.50 by next week, that definitely isn't happening, and now $1 seems like a pipe dream in the foreseeable future too. I don't think there will be any news today, and if not then it's going to drop another 2 or 3 thousand sats easy.
Man, what fluke. Really shouldn't have gotten greedy and just sold while it was high.

Anyone have any counterobjections? Think this is the bottom or that it's about to rise up again?

Yeah fuck that, ill just chase pumps or something. Still happy with 80%+ gain
Any coins with the moon mission?

you're both idiots if you sell. that's all i can say

and this is why liqui whales are so succesful. prepare the pink wojaks when it shoots back up again.

If anyone is honestly thinking about selling this coin, then they deserve to miss out.

You guys are unbelievably impatient.

Just bought $400 of 0x. What would be the estimated market cap at its potential?

been out for couple of days

why am I not yet a millionaire

have some patience guys!

around 500m is my short-term estimate when ethfinex launches in the next month

Jesus fuck it's worse than I thought, I'm out.
I'll come back when this shit is at 50k ethsats
NMR looks like it won't be crashing in the meantime.

The dive is just so much harder than expected. Real p&d shit, makes me uncormfortable missing some secure gains but maybe you holders are right. who the fuck knows

How long has this token been out? Like 2 weeks? Jesus Christ fuck off you toddlers.

Yeah buddy considering it's down another like 10% since that post, I don't think so.
You need to calm down, I'm not say that precious coin will never be $200 or whatever you think but look at the fucking chart. Right now, yes I'm talking about RIGHT NOW not in a month, not by the end of the year, not 5 years or whatever other bullshit far off timeframe you give. RIGHT NOW,
IT
IS
GOING
DOWN

Do you understand? Seriously, holy shit I don't know how much simpler I can put it. I don't understand how to make you understand the concept that if you sell high and buy low you will make more money than if you just held it. I really don't know how to make you understand that.

Unsubstantiated claim of Coinbase creating their "Token" app on the 0x protocol.

Why lie user?

But you didn’t sell high. You sold the dump.

I'm sorry but you're too stupid to trade crypto. Go check out some archives of coinmarketcap and see how long it took coins to reach their zeniths. You're fucking over the markets with your weak-handed dumbfuckery.

it's STILL going down. no bottom in sight. If you buy now you're doing nothing but catching a falling knife while we make at least some form of profit. It's not the right time to buy for anyone

where do I buy this coin ?

etherdelta

don't, it keeps on diving. If you want it, wait a day or two. It'll be lower.

Dear.
Please look at bigger picture.
You know, long term.
Regards

0x returns

What if
What if
What if, someone looked at both the short term and the long term? Crazy idea I know right?
It's almost as though you could buy back into a coin. Crazy concept, I know it might be hard to wrap your head around. It's almost as though selling it once, doesn't mean you're saying that it will never be good long term. Are you understanding user?

Can you use liqui on your phone? Has anyone tried this? Is it a bad idea?

But you couldn't even hodl for the short term (ie a couple more freaking hours...). You have fucking porcelain hands dude.

etherdelta looks like shit, any other secure site to buy this shitcoin

Liqui.io

poloniex

Liqui is maybe the shittier option for you. Etherdelta is hell but it worked better for me than liqui

what are the dates to lookout for this one? start september- octobre?

Didn't work for me, tried last week.

i'd rather hold ether than 0x tbqh

eth tokens are a hit or miss, but ether will always be a good store of value

same. was saving for decentraland and got fucked on it.

I sold my digibags for this but bought it at the ATH. If it drops any farther, than a 2X increase (which is what I'm told to expect) will put it someplace below the ATH. Did I get cucked again?

AAAAAH IM TOO MUCH OF A BITCH TO SELL MY ETH GAINS TO BUY MORE OF THIS IM SO SCARED MOMMY I DONT WANT TO LOSE ANY OF MY VALUABLE ETH AND OMG GAINS

Have none of you wojaks seen this?

forbes.com/sites/amycastor/2017/08/15/researchers-find-issues-with-0x-the-latest-etherem-based-project-aiming-to-raise-millions-in-an-ico/#4e34752647c7

The Cornell researchers who exposed the DAO's security issues last year BEFORE the hack said 0x is broken. Which we all knew but none of us wanted to come out and say.

Go IC3!

Another mad faggot who missed out on the ICO. The 0x team already responded to this.

reddit.com/r/0xProject/comments/6twj6d/researchers_find_issues_with_0x_the_latest/dlo5va3/?st=j6mep12u&sh=291183ed

I'm struggling so much but I still want to be an 0xtronaut....

I'm not selling......

Recovering nicely after last night's dip. UP UP UPPPPPPPPP

you did buy the dip, right anons?

Their response was a red herring that totally missed the point. Their system uses order book gossiping and has no enforceable commits. Trivial to break, and financially worth it to break at high value. Seriously it won't work.

Ps. there's also no reason to not fork this and use ETH directly. "Protocol token" my ass.

I bought 2500 at x2 ico and been holding since

this has been one rollercoster but I'm confident the 0x protocol is the future of cryptocurrency. the dip has to be due to pump and dumpers not knowing the 0x technology, no?

ICO buyer here. I almost panic sold. Anti-fud me.

I figured the dip happened because ETH started to rally and people were selling everything to get back into ETH. OMG and others dipped like a motherfucker last night around the same time on Bittrex. They will recover though, im sure, I bought some more OMG during last nights dip as well.

sell faggot, next stop below ICO prices.

should have sold at the obvious bubble when it was put on polo, now hold

I SAID ANTI-FUD

read the whitepaper to calm your nerves then h o l d

Probably this

Ive read the whitepaper. I even have a basic dapp working with 0x protocol. But literally all of my money is in the 40k zrx i have so im scared.

/recoveringboys/

Realy difficult decision man. I'd say get out the money you put in with no profits and pray for a fucking mooning. maybe it'll happen

When it hits 45 cents again I'll take my initial 1.7k investment out, leaving me with about 35k zrx still.

>coin out for months drops 50%
> "HODL YOU WEAKHAND FAGGOTS"
>new coin with revolutionary tech comes out, moons, moves sideways, then briefly drops 10%
> "OMFG SCAM SELL SELL SELL"

>mfw bought the dip
>already up 2k
You what it takes to trade crypto? It takes brass balls.

>We will be releasing a full response to the Cornell article in the coming weeks.
dipshit

>Trivial to break
Break how?

That's not real trading unless you sold the peak and bought the dip

This really reminds me of a time in June after the AntShares conference when someone else here was really worried about holding at around $10 because of its huge dump and I told him to just hold. It went down to $5, & you know the rest.

The problem with the valuation of ANS was primarily due to the language barrier, we could only assume it's possibilities from what we could translate. The problem with 0x's valuation is that THERE IS NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT at the moment, meaning it will be the pioneer of decentralized trading protocols.

>Early investors and advisors include Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, Augur co-founder Joey Krug and Coinbase product manager Linda Xie. Further, the Zug, Switzerland-based project has revealed partnerships with token projects Augur, Melonport, Maker and Aragon.

>For example, in a similar way that Facebook Messenger lets users hire a Lyft ride without leaving the application, the idea is that a Melonport user could make a prediction from the Augur decentralized application (dapp) without having to visit the other site.

The possibilities for 0x are similar to Ethereum with smart contracts in crypto; both have the ability to lead the way for other companies to follow. For anyone like me, especially those who participated in the ICO and is reading this, DO NOT SELL

what about kyber though

it is also gonna do decentralized exchange

Kyber is similar to Bancor, not 0x. And 0x would crush Kyber even if they were competing. Kyber releases in Q1 2018 while 0x is working now and have the biggest crypto projects/companies using it or going to use it.

Thanks user im holding onto my 40k.

You got a target that you would definitely sell at?

t. grip slowly losing strength after buying 25k @13ksats

I'm going to recoup my initial investment plus a little profit when it hits $1, and the rest I'm going to hold on long term. It will supermoon or do nothing. I will be fine with either

check this shit out my niggs, built on 0x
radarrelay.com/
twitter.com/RadarRelay

What's the difference between 0x and district0x? Which one should I buy?

two coins with different devs building on the same concept
except 0x devs are the devs of the concept/protocol and has more going for it because of that. 0x also funds the transaction costs of the protocol

I think

They're both great projects

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MAEK IT STOP!!!?!!1

No problem, lets get this $.
I don't at this moment, because I am really curious to see what the actual fees are using it on EthFinex/Coinbase's App. If it turns out that it is significantly cheaper for general trading compared to using BNB on Binance, then I won't be thinking about selling until . Remember, when you sell at a loss you lose.

It's already back to 40c

F

Lmao at the poor fools itt that sold to Whales

$2-3*

Good god, the whales are having a lot of fun with this aren't they? The chart looks like a fucking rollercoaster.

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Digimarine here that bought 0x at ATH.
I'm down 30% and I'm holding strong. I've been to hell and back. These losses don't scare me.

SELL SELL SELL

why?

>radarrelay.com/

this is way more exciting than the ethfinex thing (who are only gonna use it until they figure out how to make their own clone)

Why with ethfinex make their own? 0x already works.

I'd buy it except it's on Polo and Bittrex I have legacy status, no fucking way i'm moving my wealth to an exchange where I can only take out $2k a day max.

cool story bro

its not on bittrex yet........

But it on etherdelta?

will it dip below the previous dip again or break the trend?