German Barbarian

>German Barbarian

>Roman "Emperor"

Kek

b-but he was holy, right?

>condescending-philosopher.jpg

Europeans are the biggest WEWUZers of all time, bar none. It's one thing to adopt the techniques and institutions of an ancient civilization, but it's another thing entirely to claim to actually BE that civilization for centuries. CENTURIES.

Claiming to be a successor is different than claiming to be the entity itself. It's also far less clear cut since any debate about it tends to be subjective unless the previous state directly transitioned to a new one, or was broken up into several pieces, in which case there is a technical argument to be made

>Europeans
One ethnicity wuzzing as Romans =/= all Europeans.

Fucking yank.

The Ottoman Empire had a far more legitimacy to claim to be Roman than HRE

Russians, Italians, Austrians as well as northern Germans, the French, The Papal State, etc. You all fucking did it. I just used the HRE as an example.

And Lee Harvey Oswald had a legitimate claim to the USA presidency more so than LBJ

kek

If the Ottoman Empire was born in Constantinople or Rome, or was Christian, you'd be right. HRE didn't physically come from Rome but was blessed by the Pope. Closer, though it's still quite a stretch. In reality Rome has no actual successor, all that really matters is how people perceive it. The strength of the claim is really just relative to how strong people think it is. It's like claiming another kingdom's throne. You're legitimate if people accept you or you force them to, nothing else truly matters

>Autistic virgin shitposter on a chinese imageboard

>Questioning the Emperor's legitimacy

Top Kek

He's the same as you.

Frederick Barbarossa only true German lion.

>All of this shitpost

>Charlemagne
>German
He was French

>german barbarian
he was a pannonian frank

Ayy, LARPer, how are you doing?

These guys are not me
I'm an Alan now ! In my veins course the Noble Zoroastrian Blood of my Aryan ancestors

The birth of a meme...

>A meme

Rude

The Aryan/Alanic origins of the People of the Orleanais are recognized and proved by actual scholarship

We're far more legitimate than the Anglos who are just Britons LARPing as their conquerors

>The Papal State
Let me guess, you play eu4

There has been three different Romes in history, dude. Rome in Italy is Rome. Constantinople is Rome. Moscow is Rome.

The French* are still Franks btw
*minus the Orléanais who are Aryans

Nice to hear from you, Frenchman, glad you're doing fine.

>German
>Long before the German ethnicity even existed

Pick one
Dont be retarded and confuse German (Deutsch) and Germanic (Germanisch) just because the English words are similar

If you play The Winter King mod you can actually play as the Alans of Aurelianum.

Thanks user ! I wille Make Gallia Aryan Again

t. Vladimir

But as Italians we actually have a claim to be the descendants of Rome. We're literally Romans.

See

>He spoke Old High German

>Not German

Kek. Y'all are retarded

>There has been three different Romes in history
no, just 2.
>Moscow is Rome
kek.

Germans were a part of the Empire from its inception, they were like a Knight class, after Nero screwed up the Empire which caused the civil war, the Germans choose the wrong person to make Emperor and fell out with the Romans, thus the seeds of the Western Empire's collapse were sewn.

>sewn
sown, lol