"Probably never in human history did we live in a society in which, at the microlevel of personal behavior...

"Probably never in human history did we live in a society in which, at the microlevel of personal behavior, our lives were so strongly regulated"

Who is that homeless man?

A lot of useless words but I don't think slavko is wrong there

It's Slavoj!

>forgetting to add the *sniffle*

Try again another time

Human race also never produced so much trash

Not really part of society, and they've always been a thing.

Diogenes of our generation

I don't get Slavoj Zizek, he claims to be a marxist but support right wing people.

*sniffs*
*rubs nose*

does he use coke or something?

It's funny cause he get a lot of puss, travels to cool places and makes his living giving interviews. While looking like he does. He is living the dream
>inb4: muh 1k pages book on Hegel
>implying anyone has read it

Less Than Nothing? I speedread it and it finished in a month or so.

So not even the medieval feudal era where people were outright killed for thinking differently?

It's called accelerationism

Yes and no. Depending on when you have lived, your life was regulated by lords, Kings, governments or laws. That said, I think we have far more freedom to individually act how we please compared to other historical governments

People are still killed for thinking differently.

Hard to believe, but Germans under Nazism were more free than us, if only on account of the fact that the government at the time didn't have all the means of control that modern governments do.

Not to the extent of the Medieval era, Stalinist Russia or Nazi Germany though.

>sniff
>muh ideology
>you going to gulag
>mein gott
>picks nose

What does he mean for this?

He is literally a master shitposter, god bless him

Throughout the course of history people tried to figure out ways to organize their peers more efficiently. If we didn't we wouldn't have states.

Only problem is how efficiently and to what purpose?