If you could modify or undo one thing in history, what would that be ?

if you could modify or undo one thing in history, what would that be ?

The creation of the steam engine.

Prevent the House of trastamara from allying Austria.
Letting the chin in was a mistake

Prevent this 9

Colonization of the Americas.
The only right answer

Death of Jesus. Christianity and Islam wouldn't exist

>if you could modify or undo one thing in history, what would that be ?
your post

Agriculture

remove that "emergency"-clause from the law of post WW1 germany.

Stop Columbus?

The invention of anal sex.

Destroy the conception of postmodernism.

Stop the ww1 from happening or help germany to win it

Either WW1 or stop the British empire from falling for the memes

Prevent the Saxon invasion of Britain.

Let the french lose the revolutionary wars. Their victory fucked up the whole world

How so with Islam?

Hand Augustus a copy of the 12 Caesars in 27BC, then get right back in my time machine.

The birth of John son of Henry II

If it's true about Lincoln allegedly having a plan to ship all the slaves back, then I'd kill John W Booth.

If not, than I'd ban the slave trade to the Americas

Easiest question....

Prevent savage barbarian filth like the mongels from ever existing and fucking up Eastern Europe and Middle East

make holocaust actually happen

it's basically just a mish mash of a bunch of religions, which is how it got followers, they incorporated jesus as a prophet so you could convert christians it's taking all the abrahamic stories from judaism and christianity, mixing some arab paganism and zoroastrianism
twisting things to fit with islam by retconning, they literally copied the common apologetic "if one dies it's like all of humanity" line from the jews' book which was actually referring to the israelites.
The star and crecent moon fucking evolved from tengrism.

The birth of Muhammed the prophet

Heraclius didn't deserve it.

^

>The birth of Muhammed the prophet
maybe if people didn't just believe a mad schrizophenic man straight out of a cave it would've been okay

The star and crescent moon was a symbol of Turkic tribes way before they adopted Islam.

My birth

Muslims don't believe Jesus ever died anyway so that one might still exist.

The extinction of the dinosaurs.

In all fairness Muhammad wasn't just a "mad schizophrenic straight out of a cave." He was a talented warlord who happened to burst on the scene at just the right time and fill a power vacuum left by the receding Roman empire.

People are attracted to power, and if you were a desert nomad in the Middle East at the time Muhammad was as powerful they got.

>The star and crecent moon fucking evolved from tengrism.
That's only half true. The star and moon crescent existed in heraldry in a lot of different parts of the world, and often it emerged independently from others. In some cases it did emerge from Turkic Tengri but they were the first or the only ones to use it.

It's only informally a symbol of Islam anyway. In fact a lot of Muslims object to its use in that way because they believe Islam should have no symbols.

*weren't the first

Wasn't mecca also not the first qibla(point of prayer) early on? I remember a few of the earliest mosques pointing toward jerusalem.

The idols around the kabah Al-lat and Al-uzza were the basis of Allah.

The sunni method of prayer isn't even mentioned in the quran, they derive the ritual washing and prayer method(prostration/bowing order) from the hadith which was written long after muhammads birth meaning there was a gap in time. It oddly resembles jewish prayer.

You are correct. Muslims prayed towards Jerusalem until Muhammad's visit to the city, where something (I forget what) happened which soured his relationship with the priests in the city. From then on Muslims prayed towards Mecca.

Constantine is defeated at the Milvian Bridge and perishes in the battle.

>Others surmise that the use of Jerusalem as the direction of prayer was to either induce the Jews of Medina to convert to Islam or to "win over their hearts.

>When relations with the Jews soured, Muhammad changed the Qiblah towards Mecca.

>Another reason given why the Qiblah was changed is that Jews viewed the use of Jerusalem as signalling the Muslims' intention of joining their religion. It was changed to discredit this assumption.

It wasn't an invasion Ynwrnmynwnwn

I'd make Napoleon win.

Genocide homo sapiens

Jesus would have been a nobody. No one would have heard of him. Judaism would therefore have remained an obscure ethnoreligion and Arab world would never have picked up monotheism.

this 2bh

Tell the French to fuck off and give Indochina to Ho Chi Minh

I'd prevent myself from getting these dubs

AHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED FAGGOT

The jews supported Meccans against him letting them pass or something.

My conception.

me, to be less of an idiot

> Jesus Lives forever
> Christianity becomes eternal religion of the world forever

Gavrilo Princip feels quite full after his and his friends' failed assassination attempt and he doesn't go for a fucking sandwich

Only correct answer tbqh

LOL

Stop Pax Americana

destroying Venice

Mo wasn't all that competent. His biggest success was converting al-Walid

the big bang

Make the Holocaust actually happen.

Happiest ending

That's my sister's name. Mine's grwynnnweryynn ap glyriffonddwiyyionn.

Around year 0 show the Maya working steal and making swords, crossbows and armour. Also recipe for gunpowder.

Then spread a weakened smallpox strain, so that they are not all killed but gain immunity.

As a fun bonus, leave them a seaworthy bermuda rigged long boat.

Oh, and leave a legend that one day there will come strange men across they great waters and that they are demons that want to feed on their spirits or something.

Have fun spaniards

Both interesting
One for getting to know the answer to the parent/grandfather paradox the other is unimaginable interesting in many ways.

>he did succeed

The warsaw pact interveneing in the Ogaden war.

Introduce aircraft and machine guns to Minoan Crete.

Save tenochtitlan and other mesoamerican sites