Just a big shout-out for the user who shlled me into RAIN when it was under 1k SAT...

Just a big shout-out for the user who shlled me into RAIN when it was under 1k SAT. Thanks man - easiest $1k I made in a week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01TYDAzu_t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your welcome I sold for 35% gains didn't expect it to go above 1500 sats.

I bought at 900, wish I'd heard of it sooner. Dumped the last of my SIGT to buy more at 1100, which I also did well with, but I lost hope for it after all the bullshit.

I have Dentacoin too because it's so cheap so I figured why not? Any prediction for that?

YOU'RE WELCOME
we gon make

250 sats, in for the long term.

MISSED IT AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Literally shilled this coin when it was below 100 sat, no one even bothered to reply.

Sold at 1100, damn...

When? The first thread I saw about RAIN was around first week of May.

Is this a long hodl guys?????

sell

sell

I would say HODL at least until end of week. Fintech event happening and big announcements coming in few days.

Dont be retarded sell!!!!!!!!! 500 million total coins. Do you really think this is a 250 million market cap coin?

At the end of may indeed.

For the people who followed my advice, enjoy your gains. You deserve it.

I have 3,000, should I dump them all right now and buy back later or go half/half or what? Thanks.

if you didn't sell at 2200 you missed to buy back in around now, support is building but i'd say maybeee it hits 1500 again.

I'll hold, thanks. All this shit is so volatile that I try not to make any bold moves.

>>3155507
Ok, here's a quick Profit Taking 101 lesson for you. Hopefully more people will see this.

In this lesson we'll cover dealing with profits of low-marketcap coins that didn't raise in price significantly yet (i.e. more than 10x). Let us suppose that you bought X amount of such a coin at (averaged) price Y. Your very first goal is following:

1) Take your initial investment + some profits
2) Despite this still hold some coins for future potential gains. It happened to me to many times that I was glad with my 30% profits with some coin and a few months later it was up 10x - you want to avoid by holding some amount of your initial investment.

The very basic model to implement this strategy is as follows:
1) Check if a coin fits the above conditions of a low-marketcap coin.
2) After buying set sell order of 2/3 * Y of your coins at price 2X.
3) Set sell orders of rest of your orders in parabolic or exponential gaps further into the moon. (I may explain it in the next post).

Point 2 is the essential one since when this sell order will be filled you will have your initial investment + 100% profits and still have 1/3 of your initial stack of coins for further trading.

In your case X = 900 SAT, Y = 3000, so I would set a sell order of 2000 RAIN around 1800 SAT (mind the order book - you don't want to sell it behind some big buy wall!) and simply forget about your remaining 1000 RAIN coins for a few months (or even better set further sell orders in a parabolic/exponential manner). If RAIN will be well under 900 SAT - then you already took 100% profits of your initial investment. If it mooned in the meantime you may sell it then for even more.

If you want further instructions (or more info for setting further sell orders) then just let me know. I would be grateful for a small tip out of your gains if you found this post useful
BTC: 1MXZQRKGcySpqzndYDL3QJ6ToEEKXDysH4

meant to quote

this guy fucks

I am interested user, please do educate and lets all share the knowledge in the path to prosperity.

Could you also explain what is a SAT, and how its used as a measure of value?

Ugh, I should rewrite this. Way too many typos.

Ok, I'll try to write something later on. Hopefully the thread will be still up.

SAT means a Satoshi, i.e. is the smallest fraction of a Bitcoin that can currently be sent, which happens to be equal to 0.00000001 BTC. In other words it is the smallest number you can put into order boxes in exchanges - physics has quants and BTC has Satoshis.

sweet ill be watching this thread!

youtube.com/watch?v=01TYDAzu_t4

important information about rain

Thanks.

bumping for response

bump!

Wish I didn't sell so early, I think I bailed at 1310 after buying at like 1150 or something. Just got nervous with the low volume but rain is such a neat concept I may buy back in when it bottoms out.

It shouldn't bottom much further than this current 1670.

can you PnD discord niggers fuck off already

>calls it pnd
>doesn't look at chart and see general interest growing