What alt or ico that is currently dipping is wirth buying right now and why...

What alt or ico that is currently dipping is wirth buying right now and why? Come on bois those lambos ain't buying themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/basic-attention-token/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ark

Zrx
Currently dipping
Buy fucking now

so much this.

Aragon seems to be good as far as I can tell, havent bough it myself (yet) but I am looking at it closely. It seems to be working well, DNT is built on it and seems to be solid. The team also seems pretty strong.

I just dont know how far up it could go but I think it might be undervalued here. Am happy for any input you guys have on this coin as I am still in the process of researching it more.

Oax and BNB

I can confirm this. Aragon is an excellent buy right now. Volume is growing, new product coming, and it's expected to grow up a lot higher. Potential weakness is that the Aragon team is waiting for the product to finish to really market it more but that' snot a big deal.

coinmarketcap.com/assets/basic-attention-token/

NEO

IOTA

OMG BNB NEO

Kencoin has a 15% pre-ICO sale for the next few hours. Whitepaper seems legit and it might be a good short term investment.

Civic

IOTA is dipping. Good time to accumulate

IOC don't listen to these fucking bag holders.

Once ZRX hits a real exchange, you're gonna see some serious shit.

Veritaseum

Price is currently being pushed down by big wallets who then buy all the discount coins.

Likey to double in value in the next month. Was at double the value before price suppression.

second this. veritaseum is the best value in the top 50. when you realize that veritaseum is a viable replacement for our current ponzi finance system, it becomes a compelling case for buying. I'm currently stacking them.

I don't believe a single person in this thread.

It's because 90% of the people on this board are shills.

boys only way to make money is to be there at ico

Safex

Don't see the presale link on their page. Where at?