You have $100,000 to invest however you like. However...

You have $100,000 to invest however you like. However, you're going to be in a coma for at least 6 months starting tomorrow. If at the end of 6 months your total investment is worth less than $250,000, you die. If it's above $500,000, then you wake up. If it's in between 250,000 and 500,000, you're stuck in the coma until it reaches one or the other.

How do you allocate your investments?

For clarification, even if your investment goes up to $500,000 tomorrow, you don't wake up unless it holds that amount for 6 months.

Im thinking the railroad industry is in for a good pump

all in on OMG

All in on fucking Minereum.

With that kind of money, I can buy the entire supply of the coin and set an arbitrary sell price at 10x what I bought it for. Now the price is 10x and I win.

Iota or NEO.

Monero and ethereum

>get 300% annually or die without speculating

Fuck you you jackass

$50,000 into Avalon
$50,000 into Kyber

PEACE

Ripple

Something safe like eth or xmr.

There won't be enough to pay for your casket in six months. LOL

im putting it all in OMG

>What shitcoin should I buy?

ftfy

Doesn't have to be crypto and that's not what I was asking at all. I wouldn't risk my life on a shitcoin

Bitbeans

Doge

Do you want to talk ?
Why do you want to die ?

Thanks for reminding me about these bags asshole

100% Lisk.

A fucking sleeping giant if I've ever seen one. The community and support this tech has is silicon valley startup level.

Something like 19 fulltime devs

Currently having an full service ad agency do their branding (lol DGB).

SDK coming out soon.

It's ETH or NEO for Javascript...the language used on everything. Think mobile and IOT.

This a hundred times over.

Not even memeing at this point.

All in BTC. It's gonna drop for a while and I think it's a sure fire way to die.

all-in ARK and letting it stake

its a win-win situation btw

BTC, NEO. Maybe OMG or LISK.

Buy ARK, easy

40% Lisk,40% omg and 20% ark. After 6 months you will be millionaire

kek

I would put it all into OMG, but I doubt it could make x5 in 6 months. x2-3 maximum. So half into OMG, and the rest spread among Tierion and few other upcoming ICOs, that I'm not gonna name