I hate bank of america. Do you guys know of a better bank where i could put my money?

I hate bank of america. Do you guys know of a better bank where i could put my money?

Depends on your needs. I bank with Wells Fargo and Ally.

Look up local credit unions

the bank of under your mattress

Why in the world would you store your money with the Globalist Zionists?

Just buy BTC.

ayy lmao

It sucks that you have pointless paper underneath your mattress. Put it to work because if you don't, inflation is eating at it.

I'm with ya, bank of america is more expensive than other banks. Interest rates are higher. Only good thing is that they the business accounts have a lower service fee.

buy gold so your wealth doesn't disappear. the average interest rate can't protect you from inflation, especially bc the govt lies about actual inflation rates.

Most people can't pay their bills in gold.

Chase is pretty good

Literally any local small bank or credit union.

They all suck and will fuck you at any opportunity. Pick any one giving out money for opening an account

ty for kek slavbro

Gold is a terrible medium-long term investment.

If you are going to do something as basic as that just put money in a passive 100% stock market tracker with vanguard or similar alternative.

I'm with ally and digital credit union, rest goes into crypto. Been happy with them, might eventually simplify and get rid of ally though even though they're pretty good i end up juggling more than i would like

yeap
>be me
>have a td bank
>need daily min 100$ in the account,
>go under, put it back before the day is over
>look at account next day, think im safe
>put like 10$ get charged 15 "oh we see that you went under"

so now they took the money I put in and have to pay another 15$ so they got some bs about business hours

Wait what.

You have to have a certain amount of money in your account or you get fined?

Are you talking about your actual money or an overdraft?

Is this normal in America?

My bank gives me money for using their account... if I have a certain amount come in and any amount go out in a direct debit every month they literally give me tax free money straight into the account.

You realise banks make money from your current account balance right? What kind of shit bank charges you for having money in the account but not enough. Change banks now. If they do that then the rest of their practices will be shit.

>You have to have a certain amount of money in your account or you get fined?
yes for certain accounts like mine. I need to maintain a 100$ in the account if I go below (not sure if I get fined if I dont put it back before busness hours or the day but most liekly business hours)
>Is this normal in America?
I would say yes
>Are you talking about your actual money or an overdraft?
not exactly its my 100$ but cant let it go below that in the account after business hours(I think)
>You realise banks make money from your current account balance right?
yes I do
>My bank gives me money for using their account
Il probably search more but to get that kind of account you have to close it, so basically get an account and set a certain amount in it(like200$ with like 6% or soemthing a year), but if you ever want to take some money out to use, you get charged. I don't know the exact amount for the %
>Change banks now. If they do that then the rest of their practices will be shit.
yeah I had a chase account but messed up and got caught in some stuff, at the time they said I can't have an account with them.

Ally is absolute fucking shit.

I've used DollarSavingsDirect and never had a problem. Ever. And 1.40% APY.

Ally is shit that faggot millenials spam because "muh online bank" and "muh marketing" when they actually jew you over with only a fucking 1% apy.

Also meetbeam.com is giving 4% APY but it's not open yet or somethign so DolalrSavingsDirect is best now.

>Ally is shit that faggot millenials spam because "muh online bank" and "muh marketing"
I will never understand the appeal of online banking, if it doesnt have a location where I can walk in and complain to a teller(even though I know they can't really do anything) I feel wierd.

Seems crazy to me, banks really are laughing at their customers.

Well I hope you manage to find a better account mate, keep looking. Worst case I guess you can just try and see the $100 as your zero balance and never go below it. I know that sounds easier said than done when times get a bit tight, but those $15 dollar fines are a bitch.

Best of luck

I know, and the worst part is, the charge doesn't happen the next day like you would think, it happens whenever and it usually happens, for me, when I don't have money, so when I don't check my account because of the first charge that it went below I now have a second charge

I have gotten better at managing my finaces, and started viewing my account like a hawk or as much as I can.ill try to see if chase will elt me have an account with them with one more tiem in the future. thanks

guys, fuck off with these publicly traded fucking banks.

I don't understand why people deal with these fucking global parasites.

Look around for a fucking local credit union. If you have a job and direct deposit, they're really chill and serve the local community much much better.

Only thing that sucks about these guys is the ATM usage, BUT they've since come a long way and started a Credit Union Co-Op with other local credit unions so you can still use those banks if you need the money.

I asumed they were closing, Ill look into this.
how do you feel about chase though?

I haven't used them; so can't give input.

I don't deal with corporate Banks and only use credit unions.