No matter how much money you have she will never love you

>No matter how much money you have she will never love you

Love's just chemicals, proper mix of drugs can simulate the effect and are buyable, so is sex.

>No matter how much money you have she will always love you if you excel at being who you are everyday forever

ftfy

What kind of drugs can I use to make any woman love me user?

There is only one.

Oxytocin that is released in her brain when she sees you do things that will make her feel secure and comfortable to spend the future of her and her children under your protection

Anyone denying this is uneducated and delusional.

As the world becomes more developed your money and merits cease to matter to women. A woman will always choose a tall chad over me no matter how rich I become. I can literally cure cancer and women will still choose the tall chad over me every single time. After 2 decades I realised that chasing women in a rich country is a very bad idea. Leverage your strengths elsewhere, don't compete with chads, you'll never win.

>still holding the pussy bags

Nice. Thanks user. I needed that. I'm in a huge depression slump.

>le enlightened individual
Nah, bro. Love is just as real as you or me. Even if you are "aware" of what your brain is doing or the drugs you can use to induce euphoria, that doesn't stop your personal relationship with it or your own inner feelings.

of course it doesnt stop them but you can dampen the hell out of them so it doesnt make you do stupid things while you are "high" on your feelings

Strength is all there is mate. Keep pushing, you are as good as anyone else, fucking believe me.

That's ok, I'll find a hooker that looks just like her.

You're mistakenly assuming your feelings aren't part of the process by which your brain induces you to go fuck a pussy and raise kids

I love these threads. They make me feel good about myself.

DONT DO THIS TO ME TODAY

The most attractive thing you can do is be confident in yourself. I promise all good things will come when you put effort into loving and accepting yourself.

You got this user. I'm right here with you.

JUST
will probably give her a call once i got filthy rich

>TFW She loves you more than anyone before

Chloroform

is it just me or is love a meme? i used to care about having someone love me but its really just a bonus. i'm pretty chad so its not an issue, i just find most women shallow, annoying, and mostly pretty dumb

This.

>No matter how much she loves you, she still annoys the shit out of you cause she's a fucking woman and quality women went away a long time ago.

Who gives a fuck?

Benji is the only friend I need

I made my peace with this ten years ago. It doesn't make it any easier though.

We're getting too real here, user.

>now that you have ridden 50 chad's dicks, come have an easy life living of my beta crypto millions

>only 50

if only

women I get with have had 50 before they turned 18

I sure know how to pick em

Kek'd & check'd

>you will never be rich AND she will never love you

>mfw he's actually willing to work with me on your way towards wealth and independence
>mfw she loved me when I was poor and downtrodden
>mfw she's as woke as I am, and wants a large white family
>mfw she's into the same things as me

I'm literally crying for joy that I've found this chick