Yesterday I posted how I will quit my Job today with 26 BTC

Yesterday I posted how I will quit my Job today with 26 BTC
And I did it, just told them I want to quit and explained it is because I am not capable of doing this whole work thing.

They were good people so I will help them transition the position smoothly over the next few weeks.

Follow your ambitions Veeky Forums, dont wait until you are too old for everything. Now after 2 years of working I can go back to being a NEET again!

oh user

>explained it is because I am not capable of doing this whole work thing.

that was dumb. you could have at least made up a better excuse so you could use them as a reference when you lose all your crypto and need to find another job.

dont care, its crypto or nothing now, I am not playing their game anymore

Good on you. I'll be waiting another two years before quitting because I actually enjoy the job I'm doing at the very moment.

>26 BTC
lol you quite with ~$105k in btc? Good luck with your job hunt next year.

that's at least 5 years of freedom, and i already cashed out a year of buffer. crypto will either explode or die and I wont be a wagecuck for decades, so I will end up "retiring" one way or the other.

Good for you user, I plan on quiting my job as well next year when I have reached 100k or more.
At 33k atm.
Probably travel a lot.
I like my job just fine but there is no room for growth and I feel its limiting my life.

>5 years of a buffer
Yeah thats how I think as well, I do plan on keeping busy, either with personal goals or with part time jobs that I enjoy or are interesting.
The full neet life is not for me.
I would be a digital nomad.

Inspiring user. Not taking the piss. I need to work towards leaving this year instead of next.

dont be under pressure by me, I worked my way up slowly from 10 btc.

I quited my job in febuary. I was working in IT for x2 avg salary in my country. Job was not so bad but I spend most of time in work on cryptos and trading.
Now I am full time on blockchain trading, making courses and as a advisor. I always want to be digital nomad and here I am. 26 years old and I travel around the world with my laptop and I can work whenever internet is. Live is good guys.

"You have to be crazy if you want a change when you still doing the same." einstein

The pressure has been there for a while now. I need to make the change to more active trading instead of holding.

>Follow your ambitions Veeky Forums,
>I can go back to being a NEET again!

th..thanks will do

fuck you have my dreamjob

i'm looking for a job like this where you just set some sell and buyorders for 2-3 hours a day and chill the rest of the day,
how long have you been in the game?

>Retiring on 26 bitcoin
my fucking sides

congrats Im in a similar position. loving life right now

>21k per year
>freedom

wew lad

I think I will make $1mln this year. Already have some good investment in ICO and holdings. Now I focuse on POS coins and making as much masternodes as I can so I will make money for doing shit.
I think I will be here till the end couse I love this technology and I am very excited that I can be a part of transferring traditional money into blockchain. In couple years from now this shit will be in economics books and there will be academic courses about blockchain. We are now buying oil barrels before diesel invent his first engine.
I always want to change the world and make life easier for people and crypto is best way to do that. No point to look for any other job. But who knows, I am now making pilot license so maybe I will work as a pilot someday or just will fly for fun in own plane.
I am minimalist, $2000 per month is enough for me so now I am collecting as much bitcoin and cryptos as I can

>is such a jew he cant live humbly
I never felt more free living on small means not thinking about buying retarded chink plastic shit all the time

Feels good don't it.

Welcome to the club!

The best part is you really only have to spend a couple hour total a week on your trade movements and you'll make a lot of money.

nice blog phaggot

in some auropean countries you can live like king for that. In ukraine will be hard to spend such money and you have there good food and cute girls. Same as romania, croatia, slovenia. Great countries and cheap as hell. In thailand you can buy a fucking house with pool for that. 2 rooms flat in bangkok is for like 500$ per month

>quited

same here man!

2000 would be enough to get by, but 4-5000 would be like perfect, then i wouldn't have to worry about a thing. do you transfer daygains to live from? still figuring out how i could get into this. got 7k invested in coins right now. just hope one of them moons soon so i can get going

well I own 3 bitcoin debits cards (1 xapo and 2 wirex) and If I just want some obsolete paper money I just send som coins on it and withdraw in ATM or simply pay by this card. I have like $50k savings on bank account just in case and two flats that I rent. I pay myself once a month as a normal salary

>no job no coin degenerate tries to pretend they've achieved something
if you actually did something as fucking retarded as this, with only 26 bitcoins, I honestly hope you die on the streets for being such a mouthbreather

damn man, teach me, that is like litteraly the path i have for myself, now i just have to find a way to make it true

Where are you now and have you ever had trouble with taxes?

Just came from prague to poland. No, never. I have registered company and pay taxes only when I sell btc to fiat and its same as in forex so about 19%. Mostly I trade for cash on localbitcoin or as said pay by bitcoin debit card. I see no point to keeping money in FIAT so if I want to make some bigger investment I am looking for someone to sell coins by cash or trying to convince others to sell me some goods for bitcoin.

make your own strategy and stick to it. Do not be greedy and take money from the table when you made a profit. Do your homework and put money in promising icos. If you are good and have diamond balls and iron hands you can mak x15 from one investment.

protip: I am putting now 3btc in obsidian, science, cindicator, tron and red pulse each. I think that those 12btc will gave me 100btc< this year.
I am also balls deep in tezos and tierion

if you drop by in berlin, let me know, would be cool to meet up and get some tips on how and what!
also i always have a place to crash

Congrats user. What are your plans for the short term?

Seems to me like he wants to sit at home and do nothing but indulge in vapid entertainment. You can have a lot of true fun and find a lot of meaning in the world with 100k, but he won't. He doesn't know or chooses to ignore the truly valuable things that life has to offer. That's why he calls his rather humble savings "freedom", when in reality, he's more a prisoner now than he has ever been.

freedom is subjective. dont get carried away with your view of the world tho