Roman Britain Was More Ethnically Diverse Than Today:

>indy100.com/article/historian-schooling-paul-joseph-watson-alt-right-ethnically-diverse-roman-britain-twitter-7860551
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/
There are even more articles like this.
I guess that means we'd better rewrite the history books, Roman Britain was majority, or at least, significantly black and mixed race.
I mean, if some random guy on Twitter and the BBC said it, it must be true.
Right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8
indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=25
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate
pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/
hailtoyou.wordpress.com/2015/12/21/total-fertility-rates-by-race-in-the-usa-1980-2013/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_fertility_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3849646/Mature-years-fears-real-age-child-migrants-arriving-Calais.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4
youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM
youtube.com/v/PAm72W-_Lq0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV315xqbRK8
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc
youtube.com/watch?v=XtbHEMODKwE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2851777/Teacher-banned-using-word-banter-class-excuse-bullying-leaves-job.html
mike-stuchbery.org/index.php/2017/07/27/a-response-to-prisonplanet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shieeet honkey you is be raciz don't you know Romanz, Moorz, and dem celtz wuz black.

Oh shit, I'm black?!
>tfw cornish and gaelic
B-but why don't I look b-black?

we don't need multiple threads on this made every day

You wrong peckawood you be the creation of Yakub, mastermind of Kemet mang

We really do.
Mainstream media is pumping this shit out, nearly every publication.
It isn't right to let attempts at corruption public knowledge of history to go unanswered.

OH SHEIT!

It was actually less diverse in that it was 99% sub saharan African.

See, I thought so.
BBC whitewashing again.

Is aight whitey I know it be a hard redpill to swallow but at least u #woke now. Now keep listening to da BBC (the channel and muh dik).

I better flagellate myself for allowing the harming of the master race!

Pic related from the WorldStar video when whitey took our culture

I don't have the adjectives to describe what it's like to watch a people get Orwellianly written out of their own history and disinherited from their cultural heritage by their government before your very eyes. Uncanny? Awe inspiring? Terrifying? Absurd? They all fall short.

I wonder if this is what it was it felt like to live in the Soviet Union under Stalin.

Das righ mayne.

Probably similar, just without the overt gulags.

Its a shame this board is so infested because this is a legitimate point of what's going on in the world at the moment. This retroactive multiculturalism is insane. I don't know what its meant to be doing. I mean for fucks sake Tasmania was pretty homogeneous in the 80's even.

So I mean its an odd one. Anyone know what they're trying to achieve?

That being said its not as bad as every historical figure being portrayed as wearing bikers leathers

>Newspapers are writing articles about tweets about this subject
What the fuck is wrong the world.

The purpose I think is to make immigrants and non native people feel like they have a connection to the land's history like everyone else. It's another way to "include" minorities but by doing so it warps reality.

This.
I think this is fairly accurate, at least partly.

Multicultural globalism, which is unstoppable, for now.

I mean I guess that's a sweet idea. But why bullshit? I don't know if you've seen Lucky Man? That was done super well. A well integrated balanced Hindu girl portrayed extremely well. Why throw out your own culture for some nonsense? India was one of the lights of the world at the time of the Romans and Britain was some barbarous shithole

This.

That's how you can tell it matters, and no I don't mean that ironically.

The rewriting of English history and removal of all elements of "white supremacy" (meaning political obligation to prioritize the interests of indigenous britons over foreigners), is so high priority to the establishment that no challenge to it's legitimacy can go unanswered.

>/pol/ still assblasted to no limits

BBC confirmed for based. Keep it strong.

>Rewriting history is cool, because I dislike /pol/.
Get off of Veeky Forums you fucking sophist piece of shart.

Someone post the screencap from the most recent video. The one with the black Celts.

Are you fucking serious?

Found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8

Yeah the man actually responded to this bullshit, and make no mistake, i'm not a fan of his but it was better than anything posted here as of yet.

Liberals and Conservatives stop being revisionistic faggots please.

Before some faggot from 8/leftypol/ comes to call me a nazi, i'm an actual north african and i'm tired of this shit.

Serious as a heart attack. I can't seem to get to the video myself without a proxy because I get the "Uploader didn't make this available in your country" error.

Not gonna explain for the 100th time how there's nothing wrong, culturally and historically in showing black people on roman empire. However, seeing you guys going full "REEEEEEEEE" creating a new thread about this every minute makes me want all historical movies from the next 10 years to be starred by black people only.

It's funny as hell and it amuses me.

my sides !

1: You can't read.
2: I didn't say there was.
3: You're a literal sophist.
The video claims that it is a typical typical Roman family in Britain, it isn't.
Roman Britain, not Empire, you understand, dumb dumb?
Also, even in the Empire it wouldn't be 'typical'.
Get fucked.

>so desperate that now a Youtube vlogger is his defense

It keeps getting better

>

The original thread was an argument against said vlogger

I'm just posting his response.

theres some cool African kingdoms , I don't understand why they need to pretend to be European

>"You dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb!"
>"y-y-you sophist"

The irony

Yeah like, if anything this shit is even more racist, it assumes africans had no accomplishments of their own which is false, there are kingdoms Like Mali, Songhai and Ethiopia and even the Kushites, why exactly do they have to do this when there's tons of rich african history to be had.

What irony?
I just wrecked you.
You made a straw man that I claimed there were no blacks in the EMPIRE, as a whole.
My claim was it wasn't typical, because it wasn't and certainly not in Roman Britain you dumb dumb sophist.

You know there's a reason the youth are turning to the right

It's because of faggots like you, cut this shit or we are gonna keep looking like retards.

>we wvz centvrians

This.
I'd like them to play with their own toys and let us keep ours, thanks.

Africans didn't have kingdoms stop trying to appease the liberals.

I think the implication is that he is a Baron.

>rewriting history

Projecting too much, assblasted faggot?

If you /pol/ douches had a bit of an IQ and the will to go read a book and get actually educated maybe you would learn that pre-roman Britannia was very fucking scarcley populated, 1M at best, an thus proportionally, the arrival of Imperial soldiers, administrators, bureacrats and etc from all over the Roman provinces, even though very small in nominal numbers, was significative in relation to the total population, and specially in relation to the accountable population, as these guys and families constituted the urban, cultural, economical and political elites.

There's absolutely nothing fucking new over here, you /pol/morons...

Well, that's some pretty delusional supposition.
That will wouldn't make it typical you fucking moron.
And being outraged at history being incorrectly taught isn't /pol/, it is what a good historian, or even a lover of history should do.
So fuck right off.

>Orwellianly
>list of synonyms
my kind gentlesir, master of history, you are truly, indomitably correct and a beacon of light to the Western Civilization you so proud boyly protect by dropping out of college for NEEThood and never reading books after high school!

Is that CIA in the back?

I think it is!

Literally not an argument, just faggotry.

relax, everyone knows they weren't black, it is just creative license

>Being taught to children, who don't understand the creative license.
Whoa, that's sure okay!
No, as a father, I'd prefer if my children weren't indoctrinated, thanks.

What supposition you faggot?

The 1M figure?

Tbh, I pulled that figure out of my ass. But considering England's popultation in the central middle ages, before the black plague, peaked at around 3M -and that's a fact-, the 1M figure is actually a VERY fucking optimistic estimation I pulled out of my ass.

Did someone post the video to /r/badhistory yet? They'll love it.

>literally allying with Reddit

That still wouldn't make an African mixed family the typical family.
So, are we going full blown denialist now?

I don't post on Reddit, but you're welcome to.

Seeing a few blackamoors is going to totally eradicate their capacity for reason? Sounds more like you neglected to embue them with that capacity to begin with.

>white people never complain when history is whitewashed
>white people go completely apeshit because of a youtube video
really makes me think

> allying
The joke here is to make a post critical of leftist shenanigans on reddit of all places.

>Seeing a few.
Are you this delusional?
You see nothing but race mixing propaganda, even in adverts now.
Most families in adverts are either Muslim, or mixed race.
This doesn't represent the nation you're trying to represent and persuade.

>Implying this is the only example.
Robin Hood, Muslim women in his band.
Or maybe, nearly everything pushed on the mainstram media nowadays, fuckhead.

It would make a Roman, or a Roman-Briton mixed family the typical family among the elite part of society.

And most of those Romans would be natives of somewhere in the Med.

No it wouldn't.
Blacks weren't a majority in the Roman Empire.
You're literally delusional.

hahahahaahahahaahha, and whitewashed movies and history have NOT been mainstream all this time? is that what you're saying?

>watching adverts
>2017
An ubermensch should be untroubled by such things. I bet you won't even make your first million before 30.

>Whitewashing justifes white genocide.
No it doesn't.
I never condoned that.

I stopped watching TV because of them.
So, nice try.

>I fast forward through commercials
>therefore I am legion

>a youtube video depicting a black soldier is white genocide
>implying i even mentioned white genocide in my post

Once more:
>Implying this is the only example.
Keep trying, Sven.

ok, then, buddy. explain how white genocide is happening.

meant to reply to

>White birth rate falls.
>Increase in practically free immigration from non-white countries.
>Constant virtue signalling and special proscriptions favouring non-whites.
>Whites told they're evil on TV, sometimes in an unobfuscated manner.
>Special freedoms given to non-whites, including preferential hiring.
>Population percentage of whites keeps going down and down.
Oooooh, I wonder how this ends...

>Whites told they're evil on TV, sometimes in an unobfuscated manner.
Meaning mainstream media.

none of these are true, though. post acutal evidence, not a greentext.

Dude they show black Ancient Britons.

The scariest thing about this is the rehabilitation of the image of the Roman Empire.

There was once a time when Boudicca, like the Anglo-Saxons and the Magna Carte, was considered a symbol of English liberty. Now historians celebrate a militarist and authoritarian empire because it brought diversity to Britain.

>It's a leftypol drasatically over-estimates the extent of Roman meritocracy and social mobility episode

I've just spent the last hour trying to plot out the fantastical family history and career path that would allow a West African man to rise to the rank of Legate or at a minimum Tribune in the Roman army and given up because it's so ridiculously implausible.

Well guys i think I've decided what my dissertation topic in my history major will be.

To what extent was the Roman Empire Black?

I'll report back in 3 fucking years with a definitive answer.

Actually its funny to see how much Boudica screws up and causes conflict in the minds of the left.

>BUT, STRONG WOMYN, FIGHTING, = GOOD, BUT DIVERSE EMPIRE, = GOOD, WHAT

as always, the racist comes up with nothing when asked for actual sources.

Fertility rate by country:
>indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=25
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate
Racial fertility rate:
>pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/
>hailtoyou.wordpress.com/2015/12/21/total-fertility-rates-by-race-in-the-usa-1980-2013/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_fertility_rate
Immigration rate:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3849646/Mature-years-fears-real-age-child-migrants-arriving-Calais.html
Antiwhite:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4
>youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM
>youtube.com/v/PAm72W-_Lq0

Get fucked.
I found these after a few minutes of Googling, I could find much more and much worse if I tried hard.

We await with bated breath.

>a black soldier
That's not a soldier, that's someone who appears to be in command of a Roman legion, presumably a Legate or a Tribune.

You literally could not get there unless you have attained the rank of an Equestrian, which is something you gain by being rich not by meritocracy.

Why are they so interested in meme Roman Britain all of a sudden?

How aboit you take a look at tve post below yours for a greater insight into this maliciousness, villain. Making up charachters for the sake of inclusion is an arbitrary means to a dark end.

>goes on Veeky Forums to find stupid ass thesis topic
I await your languishing in the academic job market with your PhD from University of Phoenix

I've been on Veeky Forums for over 10 years. I'm at the second best UK uni for history.
I was originally going to write about why everyone hates the Jews so much.

Real footage:
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZV315xqbRK8
What they want to you believe:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat explains Why Hitler hated the Jews:
>youtube.com/watch?v=XtbHEMODKwE

3 seconds in google
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2851777/Teacher-banned-using-word-banter-class-excuse-bullying-leaves-job.html

He sounds like such a fun person.

>the youth are turning to the right

If you call populist clowns like Trump and Le Pen "right", maybe. Those were always popular, going for the lowest common denominator, that being in our era le ebin memes.

If you are referring to the classical meaning of right wing politics, you must be dreaming. No one in youth today would gave up global information in their smartphones for censorship and nationalism. Same way that except for some inexpressive fedoras, no one is really interested in traditionalism, religion and military ideals anymore.

>OH NO, BLACK PEOPLE
>HOW VILE!

It is when they're teaching history, which should be historically accurate.
Seriously, leave Veeky Forumstory, you don't belong here.

>Someone was so mad about a literally who on twitter disagreeing with the video they wrote a whole article about it

Several articles and one on the "historians" website:
>mike-stuchbery.org/index.php/2017/07/27/a-response-to-prisonplanet/

People on the thread showed already that black people on Rome was not only possible but part of several historical accounts, but your /pol/ple still moving the goal post every time

If it does not fit your SSA autistic classification, the world could not care less. We are in 2017 and being a "Negroid" does not mean a thing anymore.

You are the one ignoring history, calling modern views on old subjects (race) nothing but bias or politically agenda, forgetting that in all history it was always the case.

>classifying people by the nose is the way to go, not the DNA, you evil lefties!

No, look at the OP.
>typical family
That's been the whole argument, by the OP (me) throughout the entire thread.
It isn't representative of a TYPICAL family in Roman Britain.
So no, you're the one ignoring and twisting history.
Get your facts straight before you face me.

Oh and DNA is displayed by your phenotype.
Maybe stick to history, biology clearly isn't your forte.

Pure historical revisionist garbage from the BBC. This doesn't change the fact that Paul Joseph Watson is a whiny faggot.

Agreed.