The future of crypto will be decided in the next 30 hours

The future of crypto will be decided in the next 30 hours.

BCC is currently a money faucet due to its steady price and low difficulty but it will go up by 350% in 30 hours

BTC is hemorrhaging hash power and its currently at 4 blocks per hour and the transactions backlog is getting swamped by the minute, but the price is holding steady at 4k

If there is any BTC price loss in the next 30 hours, BTC is kill, if it holds, BCC is kill

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate?timespan=6months
youtu.be/bpYblSX4xTA
tradeblock.com/bitcoin/
youtu.be/bpYblSX4xTA?t=170
fork.lol/pow/hashrate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like this, I don't know what to do. Good thing I have all of my bitcoin on Coinbase.

BTC dies = crypto dies. say goodbye to easy money

Pretty sure there's an ace or 2 up Jihan's sleeve. Either BTC will be dumped or BCC will be pumped or both. He might co-ordinate many mining pools to defect to BCC and leave BTC backlogged with transactions.

we still have NGR

BTC dies., something else takes its place.

Welcome to a new moon.

Calm the fuck down and check this graph, bch diff will go up 344% in less than 36h

You know how less profitable will be? If a real danger were outside, big whales would have already cashed out, but surprise, they are accumulating

Agreed. If BCC overtakes BTC it will demolish all normie confidence in the market, because if the coin that is the basis of the entire crypto economy isn't safe, what is?

This is why the Facebook/Myspace argument isn't analogous to the BTC/BCH argument. It cost a normie nothing to switch from myspace to facebook. But a normie doesn't want to invest in something that could literally go to zero in a very short period of time because it was superseded.

you newcomers will be in for a shock. there will be blood on the streets

just a neet here wondering what my OMG coins will do ?
I bought them with BTC so if BTC dies my OMG coins are worthless right ? or is there a way to sell my OMG coins for BCC or even ETH ?

Put all you got in Ether. Monkey skel will literally save your arses

Bullshit.

Is this why my btc transfer is still unconfirmed?

>thinking price is value

You sound like you are trolling, not sure.

Your transaction is delayed because BCH is stealing BTC's hashing power.

wait until all the normies realize that they cant send their BTC to exchanges to sell it. it will be glorious. people will see the price drop but wont be able to sell. GG crypto is done

Wait, so if the BCH difficulty increases, what does that do for the price of BTC and BCH?

so, go all in BCH?

But... if the BTC can't reach the exchange, they can't sell, therefore the price will be stable...

so what do the fuck do we buy, grandpa?

bcc?

E T H

yes, there's an eth-omg pair on bittrex

Someone is going for Jihan's head then.

I really don't know... you might get burned bad... you might not. Honestly, it's fucking bullshit how this is fucking up the market. It's giving me a headache.

Yo shut the fuck up nothing's gonna happen you stupid fuck

yes

i dont know, what is sure is that you need to have your BTC on an exchange, like right now, in case anything happens you can sell immediately

traders are already transfering their btc to exchanges so it wont get stuck then but the normies dont know about anything

user, how are miners supposed to mine BTC with high difficulty and half the hash? BTC will become unprofitable by virtue of not having enough miners to process transactions.

3.5x of the current 7% difficulty of the original chain is a joke to Jihan et al.

Prepare your anus.

Is this shit actually true, or are BCH shills just taking advantage of the people's ignorance of BTC/BCH technology?

this is 5+3chan

a fish eating your head proovs it

shorting a couple BTCs....

steady cash flow at this point.

give me a call when those 2h charts turn around.

i reckon i have me some of dat potted meat mmmhum

Honestly 99% have no idea. I'll say this tho....do you honestly think they'd risk shit loads of money if it didn't amount to anything?

He's going to choke the life out of BTC at the very least.

doesn't the difficulty adjust based on hashrate?

This is why you newfags should DYOR.
If there isn't enough hashing power, BTC will be kill as it cannot get to the difficulty adjustment.

Both ETH and BCC have emergency difficulty adjustment. BTC doesn't.

Dude, right now at 7% of BTC diff is just 55% more profitable

If you were good at maths you would know that it won't be more profitable than btc, with the amount of unconfirmed transactions and a 6% less dif

Just in tx fees they will earn more than what Africa is worth

This was just a pnd mixed with ideology to create a war and distract us.

> 1 chinese, fuck your mother if you want fuck

versus
the rest of th world
yeahno

Should I buy litecoin instead of btc?
Maybe some ETH

What's BCC? Oh, you are talking about Bcash.

Sell them for ETH

Yes every 2016 blocks. Try getting there with low hash.

So they pump BCC (like before) or they dump BTC.

Kek

it means we're back where we were before in profitability and miners go back to bitcoin
this is why the EDA is retarded

or both...

What's the EDA, precious?

Then why are they doing this? Makes no sense.

We will see what happens in 30hrs.

So the safest bet is to move to ETH right?

Why do I keep reading BTC is gonna crash?

Isnt that what people always say and then it goes up? I didnt buy right before the fork because i was scared off and sure enough it almost doubled in price.

Now its gonna be faster with less fees and people are saying its gonna crash and BCC is gonna take over?....what the fuck is the reasoning besides this.

BTC is still seen as the one coin who will rule them all, Its gonna get support when segwit activates and makes it better.

>BTC is hemorrhaging hash power

blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate?timespan=6months

No.

Would I be a cuck to sell my BTC into fiat and wait out this storm?

(sitting on 29.6 BTC)

That's a sea lion

Because it's profitable right now, and they can switch at any time. And BCC is encouraging it, with no regard for its own future viability. There's a discrepancy between what's good for miners and what's good for users up until users start abandoning the currency altogether from lack of confidence. This is the problem with the bloated mining industry around Bitcoin. It shouldn't cost this much money just to maintain a ledger.

na buy n hold. never sell. maybe watch: youtu.be/bpYblSX4xTA
(title is missleading and bullshit skip first 2 minutes talking about bcc and why its pumping made me hodl through this shit)

HODL !!!!!!!!1!!

If you sell, IRS will get you

the problem with that is you'd have to pay tax on any gains when you sell.

People will simply say BCC is the one true embodiment of bitcoin and go on as though nothing happened.
Stop bitching.

BTC backing up again
tradeblock.com/bitcoin/

THIS is exactly how bch was pumped (and probably by who)
youtu.be/bpYblSX4xTA?t=170

No you retard. BTC-OMG means you can go from OMG to ETH. But once you have OMG you can also go from OMG to ETH.

Those pairs mean if it possible to directly trade between them

Another thing is if you are comparing OMG to BTC you will see you are "loosing" money. But if you compare it to say LTC. You will see you still have the same amount of money.

Not gonna happen though.

It's ogre boys
the chinks killed the crypto money train

no one asked the normies to sell their free bch

Veeky Forums noob here what websites do you recommend for converting btc to USD? Any direct deposit sites?

>all this FUD

lmao you BCH fags are pathetic
anyone whos stupid enough to sell their BTC for this chinkshit deserves to lose everything hes got

How can you pump bch if the profitability ratio of mining comes from selling it at the moment you get it?

More blocks, more bch to dump

Nope, fuck you BTC purist. We will just proceed with BCC. And ((((blockstream)))) can go fuck themselves.

They did not kill anything. BCC is a lot better compared to BTC in speed and transaction rate.

why is that a good thing? the second bitcoin starts to crash Coinbase will be unavailable.

are you new? coinbase goes down every single btc crash like clockwork.

So's Dash and it's shilled by Amanda B Holden, not a guy that tells us to enjoy incest.

Don't really care anymore. Move everything into eth and monero.

You will miss the second BCH moon mission...

what time is take off?

Too risky for me. Monero is going to moon come September and its not being manipulated like bch and btc right now.

It's a shitcoin. It's all hype.

See how the shills talk about it stealing BTC hash rate.

Look at the graph I posted in
>blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate?timespan=6months

Keep telling yourself you're no retarded.

Tonight, 9pm EST

both flourish win win

Yesterday at 2 am nothing had happened yet.
Cf: fork.lol/pow/hashrate

>mfw I have equal amounts of BTC and BCC

Every fucking time kek. Kekbase 10/10

Why 9pm EST specifically? Is that Segwit activation time?

FUD 101, price will go up so I'll tell everyone it's going down so I can accumulate

>he doesn't understand that less hash means less difficulty
fuck your mother if you want fuck

USDT =/= USD aka FIAT
as long as oyu don't take your gains to FIAT they wont tax you, also, capital gain taxes vary from country to country and even between USA states

wrong again. any time you trade BTC for another asset it's considered a "sale" for tax purposes. Exactly as if you traded shares of stock for a different stock

Wrong. Cryptocurrency is declared as property.

İf I were to trade one car for another car, with no money involved, then I don't need to report it.

As soon as I trade the car in for Fiat, you have report gains.

every trade is accountable for taxation dosen't mean they tax you on all trade, it means they will take it into account when they have to tax you to know effectively how much they should tax you

I don't even live in the US so I don't have to worry about it because there's no legislation for crypto here :^)

in MY case, I'll have to pay taxes only when cashing to my CC, if im stupid enough to withdraw a taxable amount

how can you be taxed when you received payment in a "currency" that the government doesn't accept ? Should I be taxed for buying a WoW item on the auction house?

This.

What you're describing is a like-kind exchange. after a bit of research, I found that it's not clear whether crypto qualifies as like-kind because the IRS has not issued any guidance. So you may be breaking the law, or you may not be.

I don't live in the US, US regulation dosen't apply to me, I study law and I'm pretty comfy for now down here

Isn't the mining/difficulty/hash issue supposed to be resolved with the activation of Segwit in two days?

Ok faggot I'll do the maths for you

If at 7% difficulty and current price its 56% more profitable to mine bch, how profitable it will be in less than 996 blocks if the difficulty will rise to 24.5% and BTC doesn't crash?

BTC won't crash because we don't give a shit about hash, as if a miner leave other will come.

Just check the names in xbt.eu I'm watching names I never seen b4

Whales didn't sold BTC as whales know how to math faggot

btc is gonna crash with segwit activation just like LTC did, every idiot knows that
buy the rumour sell the news, already dumped my btc for eth

t.brainlet

WTF are you even trying to say? SegWit fixes nothing as it stands let alone trying to compete with the new BTC that's eating it's lunch rn