Bitcoin is dying by the same issues IOTA intends to solve. Why the hell aren't you buying IOTA right now...

Bitcoin is dying by the same issues IOTA intends to solve. Why the hell aren't you buying IOTA right now? Are you a fucking Franciscan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2FJ9hH66b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because its an obvious short right now from the dailys through the 30min charts.

get fukt

Because I lost money on this fuck. Good tech but Crypto world doesnt give a shit

How the fuck you lost money with IOTA? You bouth 3 days ago and sold at a loss?

this

if you bought in the 1$ ceiling thread, yea, you're down a bit today

sorry you missed the july moon mission

Are you guys day trading IOTA or HODL?

Also where do I buy this?

Honestly, because its on bitfinex and got a bit worried about all that bitcoin, tethers something something possible scandal stuff.

And also because I am too lazy to figure out the wallet.

Bitfinex. It's definitely a long-term hold, i'm holding since ICO.

I'd love this to work but I'll wait for them to solve the logical problems before investing on it

I don't invest on good ideas, I invest on working ideas

a bit conservative but I wasen't born rich to throw money at fancy words

Do your research, user. It's already working.

I read the whitepaper, where should I keep trace of the development?

working and achiving what they promise are different things

I bought 610 of these, is it actually going to moon or is it more realistic to think that it's just going to be used and stay in the same price range like tether?

Slack and reddit.

ty kind user

who knows? could work being cheap as it could work being expensive, the question is, will it work?

Also, there's a Volkswagen partnership rumor. Buy the rumors, sell the news. You should buy a few IOTA just in case.

I have 450 mIOTA, am I gonna make it?

I really want it to work since we've seen the problems with the blockchain and the miners who can "centralize" the des-centralized currency, what worries me is if IOTA is the answer or if it will be taken by someone else and made better

guess I should buy some just in case and set the stop losses. I don't want to get into bitfindex though :/

It's good enough, better than nothing. Remember: IOTA is listed only in bitfinex right now. Whenever it hits other exchanges, it's gonna moon as fuck. I think that in a conservative perspective, it should be at least 10 usd at the end of the year.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2FJ9hH66b8

This interview clarified a lot to me, give it a chance.

ty! will check it out

idiot wannabe day trader

hodle 'til 10$, then buy an Acura NSX and continue investing the rest of my 200k

Look into the coordinator. Iota is a good idea but can't Protect it's self from a 33% attack.

Is it too late to buy now? Scared of a dump.

No, the price is ok.

Bought ~200 mIOTA for fun. Wish I could use it for something useful, but I guess it just has to sit in my wallet for now. Are there any working use cases at the moment? I'd love to utilize it.

What the fuck is this user

How about sending it to 100 different people in 1k increments and not paying a single fee.