Untitled

The angel of death is upon us.

The angel of death killed himself "upgrading" the eda of BCH

Jihan has proved to be a huge failure as everything.

You keep posting this in every BCH thread. You must be worried your buttcoin 21 club is about to collapse and you will have to go back to being a non-NEET.

So in 30 hours BTC will have high difficulty with 50% hash and no adjustments for 2016 blocks.

BCC/BCH will have 50% hash power with a difficulty of 3.5 X 7% = 24.5% of the original chain.

It looks like BTC is fucked to me.

tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow. everything that is said to happen will happen tomorrow. you shills are all the same.

>BCC/BCH will have 50% hash power with a difficulty of 3.5 X 7% = 24.5% of the original chain.
>It looks like BTC is fucked to me.

Only if BCH/BTC is and stays above 0.245.

>corecuck gets btfo
>resorts to lefty arguments
did you vote hillary?

Jihan the great, bls gib green candles

no cunt, i went all in on bch and i'm growing impatient. you fucking dildos give me a timeframe and never stick to it. die.

the original coin is worth more. the hash rate will bleed into btc for a while. what i'm curious about is what the difficulty adjustments are going to be like after that and when bch will be more profitable than btc again.

it looks like fight is going to be long and drawn out.

You deserve to lose your money.

LOW IQ
O
W

I
Q

Tomorrow.

You already had lots of chances to make money off BCC this month. It's your own fault if you were late to the party.

you don't know what i do with my free time.

>late
>20 days ago

Lol you big chinese cock suckers are so stupid

difficulty will jump to 330% of current if you can read charts

Meanwhile im sitting comfy in monero watching the world burn.

Enjoy your shitcoins butters.

Or BTC goes down.

The chinese have the power to do both, at any rate, even if I disagree with them, I'm holding BCC now

the fire rises!

You know that's the same thing right?...
If BTC goes down in fiat but BCH stays, the BCH/BTC ratio goes up

yes, the result is the same. I'm just saying that instead of bumping BCC, they could just dump a ton of BTC (which the chinese also have been hoarding for a long time for sure)