Pic related is Minereum update. Holy shit this is big!!!

So according to this, the price of MNE should be $33.

It's $1.50 right now.

How the fuck are you not buying MNE right now? Do you hate money? This thing is about to fucking MOON!!!!!

Anyone smart would be buying MNE now, selling it for ART, and then selling ART for whatever the price is back in ETH later and getting something like a 30x return.

I'm kind of shocked more people here aren't talking about this.

I've been bagholding my MNE at a loss of 500€.

What does ART do?

I'm tempted to buy more MNE, now that's it's really low.

Exblain

literal shitcoin

They guy is doing a new ICO soon for a new coin that can be used together with MNE (or something like that)

You can exchange your MNE or ETH for the new coin (ART). Day one trades of the ICO give you the best value.

Basically there's an ICO coming up for Artemine (ART).

You can buy into the ICO with 1 ETH for 1000 ART on the first day (and less as it progresses) or you can buy in for 10 MNE. Currently MNE only costs $1.50 each, so this is a huge fucking deal for anyone who buys in with MNE instead of ETH.

Basically MNE (Minereum) is about to shoot up in price right now and you should buy some if you want to make money.

The Dev just posted right now that the ICO date will be very early in September. The exact date has net to be announced.

Fucking buy MNE now while you still can. I know I am.

Honestly, I'm tempted. But what does ART do?

This just means that no one will buy it with ETH, everyone will use MNE. This definitely doesn't make your shitcoin actually worth .1 ETH.

I'm glad I got out when it was still $5, made back everything and more transferring it to BNB.

There's a whitepaper out for it already...

But the idea is that MNE currently has its Token Creation Service. Yes, we realize that there are plenty of other ways to create tokens. We just think MNE's is the easiest and most friendly to casuals.

ART is going to have an ICO Factory. Which is basically an automatic smart contract maker, a "Smart Contract Creation Service" basically, which allows people to deploy their own ICOs almost instantly.

You know how we give away coins for fun on this board? ART allows you to do that but as an ICO, very easily.

Any serious movement will explode mne market, just look at these tiny walls

Something like this is more than enough to carry MNE to its new all-time high though.

>Yes, we realize that there are plenty of
Are you a MNE dev?

No I'm just someone who strongly follows and believes in this coin.

MNE has massive amounts of bagholders... it's dropped almost 90% from it's ATH. Quit lying to yourself about your shitcoin.

obvious shill, but eh, ill drop like $100 just in case.

> I got in with 100$ at 5$
> then it went to 200$
> i hold coz it looks like it will explode
> market crash
> i hold
> woke up one day and i my MNE is worth 10$

This is crypto. Just makes me sad sometimes.

damn man that sucks, I've learned to just set goals for myself and buy out once they've been hit.

let them cope

for ICO - 1 ETH = 10 MNE

mne = 0.1ETH

on day 1 of ICO MNE=0.1*330

=MNE = 33.30

If you buy some MNE today for 1.50 or whatever it is you are basically getting a 94% discount

Do you even basic math?

Also im the legend who suggested buying sojourn before it pumped

oh wait i totally understand what you mean now.
Yeah, you can make 34$ easy, but it all depends when the new ico goes up or even if it ever will go up my dude. And you're hoping the devs stay true on their promise by artificially inflating the value of ART relative to ETH.
Also, who the fuck would want to buy ART if it ever does come out?
Then you're going to have lots of people selling to no one (assuming that 1000 ART does go up to 3 ETH).

Wont the actual MNE holders hold until 3 ETH?

Anyway, if it does work out then easy money, but right now it seems FUD

Cant wait for the FUD to happen. it always does befor ethe pink wojacks of missing out for NOT LISTENING

may our dark Lord curse you with cervical cancer, roastie. no moon for you.

What kind of retard would actually buy that ICO using ETH?

The prices will temporarily become 1/xth of whatever the MNE/ETH ratio is
Then MNE will dump back to shit

Okay... but who the fuck would want to buy either ART/MNE?

MME is already unpopular now, what would the incentive even be?
You're not going to have sellers.

What? The devs have literally followed through on every single promise on time. And the ICO will be in early September. This is easy money.

I'm telling you that some time between now and early September, MNE will be up like 90% and you'll be thinking "damn...I wish I hadn't waited." You're waiting for things to be too easy. You're waiting for confirmation. I'm telling you you have a damn good shot NOW if you buy in instead of when it's high because you're the one accepting the risk here.

buyers*

I stand by both the ICO Factory and Token Creation Services are useful, valuable services in my opinion. Yes they technically can all be done manually and with other coins but they make the process easier. This coin is about making things, even mining, convenient for everybody. Hence the "self-mining" meme and all that.

>ave sellers.
Exactly

no sellers = high price

It might not be exactly 1/10th of eth bit if you were ocnsidering buying into the ICO with ETH you might as well change it to MNE and get a small discount.

Also arbitrageurs will pump the price up when they learn of it

This.

Its like taking a shit, putting my turd up on ebay and asking either 100 dollar for it or 1000 euro.

The fact that I'm a disgusting retard selling something nobody wants will not cause the eur/usd pair on the forex market trade at 0.1 the next day.

Alright, well I dropped a $100, if it goes through - fantastic - but if it doesn't I wont really mind.

Goddammit ICO Factory and Token Creation Service are more valuable than most other cryptos out there. It's not shit.

90% of your shitcoins are vaporware garbage while MNE has consistently delivered, has a working, albiet simple, product out, and a roadmap for more features coming out soon. As does ART.

It's not shit.

Why would you think that?

I can start an ICO and say you can get 100 of my coin for one ETH or 100 DGB. Does that suddenly mean that DGB will jump up in price and be worth over $3 a piece? No of course not.

when did you buy into MNE
and how much money have you lost, my dude?

of course it is all dependent on demand for Artemine.

But even if there is a small amount of participants in the ICO, then it still makes sense for people to pay in MNE rather then ETH

I'm pretty sure you can't sell literal shit on ebay. They have pretty strict listing rules.

user thx for this post you gave me hope for this coin. i lost hope checking their forum.

just jumped 10k sats in the last few mins, delet this thread op

I deposited into livecoin 50 minutes ago

BTC is slow as fuck

Ive dropped my digibags for this

lol why did you not send with eth,ltc fuck even doge you mong

guys this shit isn't even on a decent exchange

desu i never thought i was going to buy this shitcoin again but to many idiots are going to fall for this so im sending over 1 eth right now to flip this for a easy x2 profit

Thanks for the tip OP.
Threw all my remaining btc on MNE. To the moon!

>ICO

Garbage.

when does this ico start

lmao look at these thin sell walls, when buyers are coming in this is gonna pump pretty hard

THIS.

Price will go up regardless because now it is compared to something of more value.

If this will go according to plan I want to tip you in the future my man. Honestly great find.

0xA0D303F68499Ed38c2184Cd6EC72341b6Bc4E3af

please do you can pre tip 0.1 eth in anticipation

or RDD
RaLNDmWBh7u5Q4b8tJNLn1PCs1RovZtErX

Sorry confused you with OP. Although if this does work out sure why not.

Right it's about god damn time I got back to break even on this!
What's the plan with this coin sell it once it gets high enough or actually use it for the ICO?

They said MNE was low key mostly for bitcointalk and such, for ART they will do proper marketing and have partners. I would actually use it on the ICO, although it's a risk of course. They have telegram but I didn't join it yet.

DELET THIS

DELETE!!!!
THIS!!!!!

You can't delete old threads, just stop bumping it most of Veeky Forums doesn't care anyway.

MNE IS UP 200% RIGHT NOW HOLY SHIT!!!

doesn't care about free money

I bought in at $1.57 kek.

For it to be worth something you need people to be willing to buy it. No one will buy it with ETH, everyone will buy it with MNE. Not many new people will buy MNE to buy ART, so you will just have people with MNE transferring their bags to ART hoping for profit. This won't come as it's still a shitcoin and no one wants it.

I could make an ICO tomorrow that says that 1 BTC gets you 1 DICK but 1 ETH gets you 2 DICKs. Would this mean that the price of ETH is now double the price of BTC? Of course not. This is stupid and anyone putting money into this should feel stupid.

stay mad faggot

This is crypto you imbecile
Throw all logic out the god damn window

Literally tripled my investment in a few hours already.

livecoin just crashed from mne purchases lol

lol.

Shit's going to explode.

Sent funds as the site crashed.
Fuck me

its a buy