While the Incans created this beautiful masterpiece, Europeans were living in mudhuts

>While the Incans created this beautiful masterpiece, Europeans were living in mudhuts

really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_of_the_12th_century
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But they didn't create it. There was a global culture 13000 years ago and they were all built by red haired bearded giants who died out in a huge flood that was the basis for the bible legends.

And a few thousands of Spaniards were more then enough to take down this ""superior"" civilization

Spaniards = The snake
Incans = Adam

Eva ?

Actually the natives beat the Inca. Eurangutans just kept doing what they did on their homeland. They kept backstabbing everyone even their own kind.

Indeed. Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it.

Were they superior even on agriculture ?

Machu Picchu was built in the 15th century.

Not this thread again.
Seriously all the faggots responding to this seriously should be permabanned from Veeky Forums

Notre Dame, the Alhambra (counts as european) or the Cathedral of Florence are way more beautiful and sophisticated than your pile of rocks in a mountain.

lol, Europeans were up to this when you were making those little stone huts on a hill

>europeans had 15000 years of advantage yet they had no better medium to cross the Andes than the Inca bridges till centuries later
Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it.

Fuck off autist, European architecture was leagues beyond Inca's, modern Europeans reached France only around 2000 bc with the bell beaker culture, the previous people are unrelated to modern French people, so you had the advantage but were still inferior.

That is why all I see in peru are spanish speaking people

lol

You could see buildings like the right in France even in modern times in rural areas.

Those pics are funny and all but you're comparing religious architecture to the average family's house.

Anyway, the Incas were superior to Europeans since they came up with it on their own. European just stole Eastern Roman and Islamic styles.

Ok, let's compare religious buildings then

>Anyway, the Incas were superior to Europeans since they came up with it on their own. European just stole Eastern Roman and Islamic styles.

Europeans didn't steal shit from muslims, and "Eastern Romans" were European as well, so are you gonna tell me Incas never got anything from previous Amerindian cultures such as Tiwanaku?

Wrong. The knowledge was cimented on eastern europe and the rest of Europe imported that knowledge an culture that was already being accumulated thousands of years before them. Europeans settled on europe 15000 years before Amerindians reached America.

Also, Amerindians had continental isolation north-south and east-west, less cultures to trade with compared to eurangutans and literally a city destroyer called NiƱo. Yet Amerindians reached the bronze age in less time than eurangutans ans had even better technology characteristica compared to medieval yurop.
This chimp shart is so entertaining...
This user already shamed your inferior brainlet also there was an offset of 15000 years.

Incas were superior to europeans. Deal with it.

guys, he is trolling, not a single one peruvian thinks like him

t. actual peruvian

I was just pulling your legs with the two last sentences and trying to get a reaction but it's true that the Islamic world influenced Europe at that point in time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_of_the_12th_century

>are you gonna tell me Incas never got anything from previous Amerindian cultures such as Tiwanaku?

They were the same people roughly speaking.

Keep dreaming brown boy.

Europeans don't descend from those hunters who reached Europe in 40,000 bc, they mostly descend from Neolithic and Bronze age invaders who reached it after Siberians settled the Americas.

Fairly certain everybody knows that.
But I guess some people actually enjoy arguing over the internet.

I knew it you're a fucking troll

Sage

Damn Europeans are the descendants of savages who killed the natives. Guess it's in European blood to kill natives of places.

So they actually descend from people who already had a bronze age culture and didn't have to start from the paleolithic? Hehehe can't your brainlet see the point?

Yet Amerindians had to start from the beginning and even had technology superior to eurangutans in 3000BC.

Try again with some facts, pathetic mongrel.

Is this before or after the Hyperwar?

You just replied, mong

>They were the same people roughly speaking.

They fucking were not.

>ctrl-f Eurangutans
>4 results
Why don't you just get a trip? It's painfully obvious your the same person every time

Why do you think so? There was no population replacement there as far as I know, European savage.

Why does this eurangutan critter want me to use a trip?

Eurangutan is very witty, m8. Kudos.

So I can filter your LARPing easier

Shut up, Orangutan.

Hi re*dit

>SAGE

Nice trip

Reminder that OP is an expatriate Peruvian full of hate against the country that received him (Spain) and likes to open threads here and in hispachan proclaiming the Incas were superior to Europeans.

He's constantly BTFO in hispachan because when he recognized being Peruvian, everyone made fun of him, as Peruvians are the most discriminated people among latinanericans.

Before. It was around the time when the Hwan Empire stablished a flat tax rate in the Mesopotamian region and the ether trade with the Khanate was at its highest point.

The stability and relative freedom of movement the empire had those days let the red haired giants to expand the first global culture by memetic holograms.

That's not being BTFO that's just being discriminatory. And peruvians are not the most discriminated people among latin americans, I'd say Haitians are.

Apegentinian detected.

Must be depressing being a Peruvian

Europeans literally never lived in midhuts, Europe has trees.

>Haiti
>Latin America

>hurr Europeans used the incas already existing roads instead of building brand new ones for no reason.
A moderately sized European kingdom was able to conquor a massive South American empire. If they were so advanced, how did they allow this to happen?

>conquer
Natives beat the 10% decimated Incas.
Eurangutans just kept doing what they did on their homeland. They backstabbed everyone even their own kind.

Incas were superior to europeans and you can't literally prove your superior wrong.

My Peruvian parents didn't like the state of Peru back in the 1980's, so they had me in Argentina. Lots of things wrong there, and racism is prevalent.

Food is good though.

Wogs had guns, Incas didn't, checkmate

I actually try to have fun while make half shitposts/historical facts. Also, OP isn't me.

Why are eurangutans so pissed about some facts? I bet you are the average argentinian of Hispachan who claims to be superior to Amerindians...Come on, don't be so salty about some internet words. hehehe

We wuz wite europens n sheit

>built in the 15th century
>the start of the renaissance in Europe
How retarded are you?

>meanwhile, in reality

Map's fucked.
Haiti is latin America, but Guyana and Suriname don't speak a latin language.

15000 years of offset, my little eurangutan pet.

Why didn't the pre-Columbian empires conquer all of the Americas?

Geography and different cultural values placed on warfare (more ritual than slaughter/conquest)

Probably women and minorities took the charge, and then prosperity was finished.

What does this mean?

Is Quebec part of Latin America?