What would sex with Aphrodite feel like?

What would sex with Aphrodite feel like?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-230
exhentai.org/g/1036671/c2b5898164/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Godly

Probably something like this

scp-wiki.net/scp-230

like getting murdered by the gods after a few seconds of pleasure, if you could even get inside.

Do you really think that you could please Aphrodite? Hephaestus couldn't even satisfy her and he was a god. You'd probably cum upon glancing at her, and then she'd make fun your dick for a few minutes.

Think of the mortals she did sleep with.

Butes-An Argonaut. You aren't one.
Anchises- Zeus forced her to fall in love with him for constantly messing with the other gods.
Adonis-literal male perfection.

Any color reconstruction?

> (OP)
>Do you really think that you could please Aphrodite? Hephaestus couldn't even satisfy her and he was a god. You'd probably cum upon glancing at her, and then she'd make fun your dick for a few minutes.
tfw no goddess gf to bully me

shitty feet τβη

Hotdog down the hallway

Imagine how much of a servile beta you have to be to make that post.

Best Goddess waifu would be Thetis.

>child destined to be even greater than you are
>loyal as fuck
>gives prophecies
>zeus owes her favors
>thicc
plus
>you're achilles step dad so he has to give up the boipucci whenever you ask

Imagine having enough of an ego to think you're on level with any of these mythological heroes.

You people asks the wrong questions. What we should really ask is how it feels to shake hands with Jesus

Good

exhentai.org/g/1036671/c2b5898164/

Like warm apple pie, user, like warm apple pie.

Like dissolving into a trans-egoic ocean of bliss and unity with all existence while great waves of energy circulate in cycles and powerful bolts of lightning pierce the infinite black crystal purity of being that stretches in countless dimensions away to all directions.

i'm a switch so it should be pretty fun!!
>tfw born in wrong time period
>tfw no half-celestial lesbo baby
>tfw no foodplay, spankings or mystical kiss trails
>tfw will never make an alliance with the gods and empower myself to take over and change history for the better and mother earth
>:'^(

thiss

Fatal. Gilgamesh himself eschewed her advances because he was forewarned that any mortal who fucked her would be killed by the experience, if a 2/3 God couldn't fuck her and live what makes you think that you, a 2/3 Cheeto, could do so?

Aphrodisiacal or Aphrodisian or Aphroditic.

If Europe embraced buddhism instead of ch*istianity, she'd have been turned into a dakini and you could actually have sex with her (or somebody possesed by her) via saddhana

Deal with it

are you retarded? this is a literal goddess of beauty we are talking about

Like a party for your penis

Nope, she's the goddess of sex. Adonis is the god of beauty.

Venus and Mars by Botticelli.

Sex so good it knocked the god of war lights out.

I would problably tear her apart with my BBC t b h.

DESTROYED

I think she was described very well it the percy jackson novels.
When the MC saw her litteraly all he could do is babble incohernetly and drool because he was stunned with her beauty

Maybe some mod can explain to me why this was deleted:

>ITT: Post your historical questions that are so obscure, that you can't find an answer to on the internet. Other anons will try to answer them (preferably with a source)
>My question: Who were the first Kuwaiti's to enter the US.

...and yet this thread is still here?

I didn't even start that thread, but I had answers for some of the questions in it, and had a nice set to add myself.