WHO THE FUCK IS WALLING IT AT 210 SHOW YOURSELF FAGGOT I KNOR YOU'RE HERE SOMEWHERE

WHO THE FUCK IS WALLING IT AT 210 SHOW YOURSELF FAGGOT I KNOR YOU'RE HERE SOMEWHERE

please help

They will keep walling it until proper news come, then they will release the gate

OMG is not a coin for the impatient. Slow and steady muh friend.

what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Sick of those bastards playing with our lambos

I think I learned my lesson.

I got stuck into buying this shit at 213k too

I mean I know long term it’ll be fine but I hate having money tied up that I can’t instantly withdraw without taking a lose, hope it takes a leg up past 220k soon

same thing

Iron hands my dude. If you don't have them you will hate yourself forever when this moons.

fuck I cringed by remembering how I first learned trading with TRUMP coin.

FUCK your stupid ass. I'm sorry I mean please stop trying to play this shit like it's a videogame

Stupid CIA niggers ruining OMG, they glow in the dark, try to run them over.

dis right here

where thE FUCK IS MY FREE MONEY

I've learned. This is my first real investment, so thankfully I won't screw myself again.
>...many investors believe they haven't lost any money in a sinking investment because they haven't yet sold it.

I keep buying under 185k and selling at 200k. Waiting for that next dippero

At least keep some in reserve in case you miss the moon

Yes user, but you need to learn when to identify something as sinking and not just fluctuating.

Unless you buy the ATH of a shitcoin, this is extremely unlikely for it to never go back to what you bought it at.

This. Kek, sorry guys.

I understand, but in this case I have little doubt that OMG will hit $10

it hit 213 two times yesterday, no problem to get out around that range.

50% This is a great swing trader so far

When you see a yuge run, wait for the right moment (spot a whale dumping 10btc worth) sell. Buy 2 minutes later. You now have 5% more OMGs. Do this a couple of times and you have basicaly lowered you entry point.

Do you hate money?

Patience my friends. The time will be soon. Behold, the sacred meme triangle soon closes and the land of lambos opens.

it me

when omisego is ashes
then i will allow you to buy

.002 what happens

yes

news releases
then jupiter

Gives us all time to acquire more coins. Please God let this explode to Nibiru.

Don't complain and buy more. Once news starts dropping and plasma is finished it's gonna go nuts

think it'll hit $7.15? Kinda wanna try accumulating more coins during this bear streak

I'm patient & have been in since the start but I'm really sick of people pretending this is a $7.50 coin, that's fucking stupid.

It's going to be a hell of a week, user

>implying those mean anything

What do you mean?

Hey guys hAve you heard about digibyte it's the fastest block chain invented (faster than OMG)

Just that I feel like it should be a $10 coin but it's lurking way lower.

lol keep trying to peddle that shit rebrand. Once vitalik is done mind beaming code to plasma allowing omisego to do billions of transactions a second it's game over for dgb.

Honestly though we have the fucking alien backing omisego. Good luck though m8

Just walk away from it for ~6 months then check it with a bottle of champagne ready to go

i wish i could just put myself in stasis. but muh meme triangles

learn some patience, this is trading, not CSGO. Try cocaine for instant dopamine response, you'll lose money at the same rate but ateast its with something tangible.

I've been buying in between 160k and 200k sats... do I continue?

yep. ain't going below 18k again

Just dropping in to say I'm still holding 3350 strong.

Also I lost all my Blockfolio data from the past 3 months when it crashed ;(

Put in $13k, currently $24.4k. Not bad considering I made 100+ mistakes (all because of my fear/impatience), but I learned and now I'm feeling comfy with OMG.

We picked another winner here, but it's all up to you whether or not you come out on top. Stay strong!

If you're trading with $ in mind, you're doing it wrong my friend.

holding alongside you OmiseBro. massive breakout very soon :)