Intellectual and moral cowardice/dishonesty of Veeky Forumstorians

Intellectual and moral cowardice/dishonesty of Veeky Forumstorians.

People will artistically sperg about minor historical accuracies, but they are perfectly willing to sacrifice historical accuracy in the altar of political correctness and make apologies for whatever bs the current political regime feeds them, because they agree with its ideology and goals.

How do you want people to take history seriously as a science if you use it or support those using it as ideological tool and propaganda?

You have underwent the test of intellectual and moral courage and honesty and you have failed. You have reduced yourselves to the role of state apparatchiks, flatteres and courtiers.

Shame on you.

autistically*

>"History" for 7-11 year olds
>Even worth anything to start with
If this was high school level I might give a shit

>Achilles has inaccurate gear
>This is horrible, he's wearing a Corinthian hoplite helmet which didn't exist in pre-classical Greece, and a steel Roman gladius which has no place being in late bronze age Anatolia where the Trojan war is supposed to take place.

>Achilles is a nigger
>LMAO WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH, IT'S ONLY A MOVIE

Nice excuse for being a coward sitting on the fence. They are feeding lies and propaganda to little children. It's even more morally questionable than to adults.

if you disregarded history fed to the geriatrics, you would have a point, but what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

minor historical inaccuracies*

Sorry I'm on my phone.

Inb4 phoneposter out.

>some badly drawn negro appears for a second in some shitty cartoon
>OH THE HUMANITY THIS IS TRULY THE END OF TIMES, I BET DA JOOS DID THIS
If /pol/ stopped being reverse SJWs maybe i'd take them seriously

See

Those aren't the same people though.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Kids don't give a shit about history anyway, and if they do they sure as shit won't be eating up some BBC animated shorts, do you get really fucking upset when a darkie shows up in Horrible Histories too?

It doesn't matter what you think kids like or not, they are telling lies, their goals for telling such lies are political and ideological. You are in a position to recognize this and, if not do anything about it, at least say it like it is, and yet you are making excuses for them.

I don't think any of the shorts state "Britain was at least 50% black during all eras", a character happens to be black and everything else is presented entirely factually, the only people bringing up race are angry cunts like you and SJWs virtue signalling about how progressive it is

It's normalizing it for kids though. Just look at how most people today associate Romans with Lorica Segmentata just because they read Asterix as kids.

The pic in the OP portrays a Celt as a black man. A celt, not a roman soldier from Africa that may or may not be black.

This. /pol/ really is the rights version of sjw's. Amazing how they become more and more the same every day.

What do you have to say on the issue? Do you think it's valid for the state to retcon history for political and ideological reasons?

Normalizing what? That blackies exist? If they give a shit about the time period the short will encourage them to study it and they'll soon find out blacks weren't all over Britain, the ones who don't really care still won't care
And? Did the short state "Celts were black"? Because they fucking don't, have you actually watched it or are you just going off the image?

Speaking of that, why is it always African = black to the retards? Do these people realize that most African Romans were Caucasoids? A few years back Guardian ran a story on great black mathematicians and included fucking Euclid, a Greek living in Alexandria.

>And? Did the short state "Celts were black"?
oh i get it, so if the Brits whitewash Indian mythology, they aren't saying that everyone back then was white, it's just art bro

Normalizing the idea that Europeans of the antiquity could be and were black.

even then, the entirety of the Roman empire wasn't white, they were Mediterranean for the most part

It's very clearly showing what it is showing, and for the reasons we all know. Don't reduce yourself to a state apologist footstool. It does not suit a free-thinking individual.

no
but its too minor of a thing to sperg out about and there's plenty of people have called out on it
no one here is saying that it's true.

Art is a bit of a heavy title for it, it's creative license, I think you're being facetious
Well gee they sure will be pissed off when they watch all the other BBC documentaries on Europe which don't have any blacks at all won't they?

Mediterraneans are white.

>creative license
Here we go again.

That bbc can do what they want? Why do expect historical accuracy from entertainment. Everything from Braveheart, Apocalypto, Troy, Spartacus, Da Vincis Demons, History Channel is wildly inaccurate. If you want real history read books or make your own animation or support ones that do it right. It's why I got into the animation business and am working on building a studio with people I know to create historically accurate films (web shorts for now). Unless you're British and your taxes pay for it sucks to be you I guess but they do make other decent things.

I'm sure you'd act the same if Mansa Musa or Shaka Zulu were portrayed as blue eyed Scandinavians.

Yes, for the record I don't care about redface and shit in old films either so I don't see why I should get upset about an animated black man
>No name darkie celt
>Famous historical figure being white
Bit of a false equivalency isn't it? But no, I wouldn't really care

>which don't have any blacks in them
Yet. This is a test run to see the level of cowardice and sloth of the populace, and so far is going great as even so called educated people are cheering them.

You are a state doormat, no use arguing with you.

oh wow the BBC put a nigger on some stupid kids cartoon feel free to dislike on youtube and discuss whites being genocided and muh ancestry kek

Another courtier. Apologize for your masters some more.

Well at least they bothered to paint their faces red and black instead of pretending that the average Indian looked like Brad Pitt.

I'm not even British, I have to ask is this what you think passes for political activism? Shitposting on fucking Veeky Forums about a cartoon for children?

>Well gee they sure will be pissed off when they watch all the other BBC documentaries on Europe which don't have any blacks at all won't they?
i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but there was a collective bitchfit thrown when some video game about medieval poland came out and it didn't have any black people

you mean johnny depp?

N O B O D Y
C A R E S
N O B O D Y
C A R E S
N O B O D Y
C A R E S
You seem to be under the impression that Veeky Forums supports blackwashing history. In reality, we just want /pol/ to pls go.

>dude if you don't look don't watch it
I won't watch it either way stupid. It's not about me and you, it's about the state indoctrinating the masses. That's like saying dude if you didn't like Soviet propaganda in the Soviet Union all you had to do was not watch it.

Cartoons are comic books were used as propaganda tool since they were invented. It's way more dangerous than media for adults.

i dont live in England, im not white and i dont give a damn about race
bite me for not caring about you whites getting cucked over some children show
also keep the butthurt flowing whiteboi

Oh Jesus, are you STILL milling about that cartoon?

>Videogame
There's your problem, also it was just to get hits like every other lazy pseudo "Journalism" site in the modern era, I'm willing to bet most people who wrote articles about it didn't give a single shit about the game to start with
And you whining about it on here accomplishes what exactly?

history has basically always been a tool of propaganda and ideology

The thing is, i wouldn't even know this cartoon existed if /pol/ didn't spam it 24/7.

It's so trivial and pointless it's not worthy of debate.

it's inaccurate as fuck
the entire internet would be outraged if they did a video on nubia with white tribesmen and nobody would be defending a video on mayans with asian characters, so why is it okay to depict celts as black when everybody knows it is inaccurate?
i'm not even white and i know it's stupid. if you're going to teach history, teach history. don't change the facts of life because you don't like them. what's next, we start showing japanese slaves heading to colonial america because muh diversity

so tell me buttmad /pol/fags
whats your endgame here
keep complaining enough about this stupid children show that the show would get notoriety by progressives and it gets paraded
or shut up about it and let it die because its inherently stupid
keep fighting this so called (((culture war))) like retards and see where it gets you

>I don't think any of the shorts state "Britain was at least 50% black during all eras"
No they just show it to be that way, I can't tell if you're being disingenuous or are just retarded or what. How do you lean politically and ideologically?

Except it is about you and me. We are the ones arguing. As others pointed out it's a minor historical inaccuracy. I hope you also vent about how historically inaccurate Mel Gibson's films are. At least then you'd be consistent. Plus we already had a thread about this BBC video. Why did you make another?

>/pol/ fags
I'm actually a leftist.

I like how you keep trying to diminish it with the fact that it is "for children" when it this is what makes it even more twisted and alarming.

No this is not political activism. I'm merely calling some people on here out for being intellectual cowards and timid doormats in the face of power, you included, when on every other thread they will pretend to care about historical accuracy.

>if I don't now a major national broadcaster is pushing propaganda on kids, then it doesn't matter!

>Plus we already had a thread about this BBC video. Why did you make another?
that's a pretty clear sign you've been online too long

It's state media making this not just some cookey indie artist, that's pretty substantial top-down misrepresentation of history.

>hahaha just ignore the nazis bro it's so stupid why are you even mad about them they're just a fringe group

tons of inaccurate things are made, dumb silly observations with blatant pandering and mary sueism with misplaced anachronism
steven seagal as genghis khan, caesar as some nig etc yet what makes this shitty cartoon somewhat noteworthy that we need to care?

>One coon now equals 50% of the population
And you accuse me of being disingenuous, he's one fucking black guy that shows up in every short, sometimes his darkie kid too, this contributes 50% of the population?
If you can find me a single kid that remembers this bullshit in a year I'll concede you were right all along, but you won't, because they're 7-11 and only care about fidget spinners and whatever the fucking morning cartoons are now

State courtiers itt just admit that ideology is more important to you than truth.

It literally doesn't matter. It has absolutely no influence whatsoever on my daily life, my preferences, or my worldviews.

so what the hell do you want us to do?
be as perturbed buttmad assfags like you, this shit has been discussed in two threads already and im starting to get convinced that this is some sort of raid.
>muh righteousness
>muh sacred viewpoint
do you want to be taken serious or not?

Kill yourself, anti white cuck

It's in the catalog literally a few threads away bumped from this one right now. If you hadn't spammed this I would not even know of the videos existence.

>>One coon now equals 50% of the population
This sentence doesn't make any sense, you think I think that they "show" the whole population of whatever Pictish tribe the OP pic is, or the entire of Scotland every man woman and child from ancient times?
They're putting effort into animating blacks where they don't belong in European history, I don't see what other motivation they could have for deliberately drawing them as black other than trying to be "inclusive" for the nogs that reside in Britain today.
If you're talking random percentages anyway the OP pic is 50% black since it only shows two people.

I'm not anti-white.

>There's a black man on my TV reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Are you actually autistic? Watch the fucking shorts before having an opinion about how many darkies turn up in BBC Teach shorts no one watches anyway

>A NIGGER? IN MY CARTOON? OMG I'M LITERALLY SHAKING, I CAN'T EVEN
This is how you sound.

>steven seagal as genghis khan
do you mean john wayne or is this something new?
people do complain about historical inaccuracies in movies all the time, hollywood movies get blasted all the time by everyone for having wrong costumes, wrong weapons, wrong types of ships, wrong types of names, etc. but complaining about ethnicity in a cartoon is apparently too far.
the worse part is the hypocrisy. people freaked out for months when they made the lone ranger with a white man playing a native american, even though that was a kid's movie. but this video should just be pushed aside, ignored, because it's for kids

Look at all the state apologist slimes itt. You are disgusting. Jump off a cliff, your government overlords command you!

>If you hadn't spammed this
what is this new meme that the only person that can reply to your post is the person you previously replied to
more than two people are in thread you dumb shit, pay attention to how people post and maybe you won't look like a fucking moron for getting them mixed up

You're a leftist

>propaganda isn't propaganda if it aligns with my leftist worldview!

>>>/leftypol/

> people freaked out for months when they made the lone ranger with a white man playing a native american, even though that was a kid's movie. but this video should just be pushed aside, ignored, because it's for kids
Are you under the impression the people you argued with agreed with that? This isn't a normie board

>/leftypol/ is ok with historical revisionism as long as it isn't right wing
I'd be ok with these pseudo-commies being the dominant "faction" on this board if their focus was historical accuracy and honesty, but that can't happen it seems

>WAR IS PEACE
>FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
>IGNORANCE IS STRENGHT
This is how you sound.

There's a black where he shouldn't be shoved into something about history because some prat wants his modern ideology reflected on history, by state media nonetheless that br*ts pay for.
You can repeat constantly in every post like you've done thus far "wohoho scared of a blck MAN are we /pol/? hurr durr" that doesn't change the fact that this is a government media source deliberately and with effort forcing this. There's no reason they couldn't have animated everyone accurately (IE. white, European) and you can't make the excuse people make for hiring black actors to play people from European mythology and history, that they're "the best for the job" and you should be "colourblind" when you hire like that.

>strasserists are aniti-white now
OK Mr. Americuck.

oh yeah its john wayne
also we're talking about the scope here
ive seen the video in youtube, it has a very skewed ratio to dislikes and the views are most likely coming from people just wanting to hate it
a very small drop in the pond all things considered
also you're trying to equate Veeky Forums having the same opinion as the masses,no one here would likely bother to care about stupid shit in media and most people would just brush off about controversy on that movie except a select few

now fuck off /pol/, Veeky Forums doesn't want to partake in the same moral outrage culture that you guys seem to relish in

>This isn't a normie board
no, it's just right wing redditers and left wing redditers arguing about black people and nazis 24/7 without any discussion of history
this board was a mistake

Not your safespace, you anti white cuck

As a high school teacher (not in the us), kids donĀ“t give a fuck. If you teach a kid something and ask him about it a year later he has probably forgotten it.

Thats why we do the historical timeline three times here. Once in primary school and twice in high school.

They forget every fucking thing

The people who blasted lone ranger were mostly natives and sjws. The people blasting this are not the ones who blasted the Lone Ranger. The people saying who cares about this are probably the same who say who cares about historical inaccuracies in tv and film. Basically when this is done in reverse sjws complain when it's like this video /pol/ complains. Normies and people who aren't autists and no longer expect accuracy from entertainment don't care enough to make a thread or (v)blog and rant.

>Erects the Orwellian strawman
Might as well have just called him Hitler, it's about as intelligent
I get it, you want to be part of the revolution, everyone does at some point, but you aren't going to change shit raging about a kiddy show on the history board of Veeky Forums
& Humanities strikes again

>no one here would likely bother to care about stupid shit in media
history isn't meant to be studied just as a hobby you retard, if the media is shilling something that isn't true historically and people respond you shouldn't sit on your little fence with your selective nihilism saying how much you're above all this

>if you don't like what i like that makes you /pol/
why, why does want a celt to be portrayed as a celt make me /pol/?
if i start making videos about Zulus with random Mongolian tribesmen is that okay? if someone complains about it, does it make them /pol/?
is this board one massive effort to drive everybody towards /pol/ whether they lurk there or not?

no one cares
we don't want to partake in your slanted crusade against trivial shit that would probably be irrelevant in the future
your projection doesn't work for people with an ounce of conviction
all your accusation are baseless and you're just strong arming your shitty mindset on people thinking that it will endear it to us

>intelligent
Did you read his original post? No surprise that a double faced apologist slime like you would apply double standards to everything.

By you I'm talking about you people from /pol/ aka reddit. At this point you're pretty much a hivemind and the same person so doesn't matter.

Why have I seen this fucking thread 5 times in the last week?

>pop history mattering at all

>I get it, you want to be part of the revolution
I get it, you're going to condescendingly read things into everything people say that doesn't stand with the position you've taken on this matter. Why not leave the thread if you're so adamantly against adding anything worthwhile?

>no one cares
>trivial shit
>irrelevant in the future
seeAnd structure your posts better you fucking mongoloid

>hahaha i was only pretending to use language as intended, i bet you thought you had me there, but it turns out i can just change the meaning of my post afterwards, so checkmate buddy

/pol/ is in a crusade. They are a doomsday sect that thinks they saw a confirmation to the end of the world.

is this the only thing you're capable of talking about?
i didn't say im above all this
im trivialized on how Veeky Forums wants people to be as perpetually assmad as they are
it will be called out on
anachronistic shit have been there for a long time, im not justifying it but i feel lacklustered by its impact and certainly confused about why /pol/ thinks it relates on some sort of revionism

But complaining about it on a board obscure as this one won't do anything either.

So might as well be inaccurate? Deeply worrying that you feel this way

Why are all Leftists cucks dyslexic?

No, his was fairly accurate, you are acting exactly like a tumblrina cunt freaking out over a rape scene in GoT
There's nothing worthwhile to add when all you do is repeat your mantra of "2 black dudes in a cartoon = white genocide"