Things nocoiner Normies say to you. I'll start, "it's fake money and you can't get real money out of it."

Things nocoiner Normies say to you. I'll start, "it's fake money and you can't get real money out of it."

"You winning more of that monopoly money?"

"i don't understand"

"It's a ponzi-scheme!"

"I'll enjoy my 6% ROI"

"I don't think crypto is sustainable, if you want money you should start a business like I did."
The only people who think starting a business is in any way a good idea are wagecucks in denial.

"when you buy stocks you are buying a part of something with tangible, real world value behind it. When you buy crypto you are buying a piece of thin air"

I don't talk about it.

What's your portfolio look like? (Secret millionaire?)

"bitcoin? didn't that die out?"
"how can it be worth anything if it's not backed by gold like the United States Dollar?"

"Yeah I know about bitcoin it's just for hookers and drug dealers"
"Yeah that's good but it could crash"

I've doubled what I invested but I'm not anywhere close to rich. I just know people don't give a shit so I don't talk about it.

I'll bite. How much did you make

"Its not real till you actually cash out"

>Can I give you money to manage for me?
I never do it though, the idea of losing other people's money scares me far more than the idea of losing my own and I know it would affect my trading decisions negatively.

What's a bitcoin?

"damn, I should have listened to you"

>So how many bitcoins do you have, user?
NEVER ANSWER THIS QUESTION. NEVER.

"internet funny money"

"isn't that the hacker thing? idk user I won't touch this stuff"
"where do you store it though?? like it's not physical right? what if your computer breaks, do you lose all your coins? LMAO no thanks I'll stay with physical cash"

People are afraid of success because they have to risk what they are comfortable with to achieve it
Thats why so many people

Why so many people expect cushy high payong jobs after a few years since of school
Thats the most they are willing to commit to for success

Also they have the mentality thay wealth doesn't being happiness, but they also think materialism will give them happiness. Makes no sense to me but whatever
People think what they think to cope

i cant afford a whole bitcoin

"You lose any money on your pretend stocks yet?"

bitcoin isn't new, things like it before have came and gone

"im waiting for the next dip"
since 300$

no kidding!

GF: "you're quitting your job? why? what are you going to do with all your free time without a job?"

>The government is keeping track of all you and putting you on lists
>It's not backed by anything

most normies have dulled from years of work, cant blame them

also, old coworker hits me up asking about DRYS, says BTC is too risky. "yah i just don't trust BTC, if another scandal happens where someone steals a bunch again, it will tank again"

But what if you could buy just a fraction?