Is this guy just full of shit? I saw his entire interview...

Is this guy just full of shit? I saw his entire interview, and it really seems like he wasn't half the source people claim he is.

>Your country is demoralized (said in the 1980's, when the vast majority of Americans were still willing to fight the Soviets)
>I know all this; I saw it happening (apparently by working in an embassy in India)
>Goes on to basically say that "muh' evil welfare state" is trying to take away your freedoms and make everything 1984

Like really, how am I supposed to take anything he says seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/6/liberal-professors-outnumber-conservatives-12-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't he said that communist agents had infiltrated american universities and would make all the students degenerates libshits?

Isn't that what happened today?

I've seen no one proof that this isn't some kind of double blind designed to stew discord in the American enemy

>didn't he said that communist agents had infiltrated american universities and would make all the students degenerates libshits?
this

Will make everyone a degenerate in 20 years.
do the math now

Except "le evil liberals" have been in power in American universities since the 60s and there is still healthy conservative counter education to this day.
Plus most of the liberals profs are so obvious in their desires that it becomes hilariously easy to sidestep their bullshit.

During the Cold War, some ex-KGB spy could say that the Soviet Union conspired with aliens to abduct American children and make them pro-Russia and Western anti-communists would believe.

These guys have claimed

>KGB created sexual revolution and counterculture
>KGB created the illegal drug trade
>KGB created liberation theology
>KGB created Islamic terrorism
>Sino-Soviet split was a ruse to fool the West
>European Union was a ruse to implement communism in Western Europe

It's quite frustrating, because I am an anti-communist myself, but I simply cannot bring myself to trust these Eastern European former secret service sources, thanks to all bullshit they mix with the true things they say.

>KGB created Islamic terrorism
>Sino-Soviet split was a ruse
>European Union is a trojan horse

The rest are at least believable, but these are pure lunacy.

That's about as prophetic as saying the sun is going to rise tomorrow.

>still healthy conservative counter education
>implying any part of that sentence

Yet this has been argued by high-ranked defectors like Ion Mihai Pacepa and Anatoliy Golitsyn.

>defector telling exactly what his new masters want to hear about their enemies
>/pol/tards fall for it

>t. leftyfag

Now go and fap about your unattainable utopia

He was a proto /pol/the_donaldfag

Yes. For four to five generations now.

>Russian agent telling people no to trust their gov

Geeee, take a fucking guess

That's just a way for american to explain why these leftists exist. It's always the fault of foreign influence according to them (communists, french intellectually)
In fact, the US was built on both liberalism and puritanism. Two faces of protestantisme. It's the same in Sweden that went from eugenism to...whatever it is today.

> what he said is literally happening
> hurr durr, he's a moran, it's a bullshiet

Isn't the opposite happening. Instead of libtards, its the conservatards who are openly advocating becoming a Putin's puppet state?

oooyyy vey, they need to shut it down.

The USSR always did like to play extremes against each other.

Shia terrorism was mainly created by the USSR and Iran.

I also remember back during the Bush years there were far leftist who were all in favor of Putin, and Obama was extremely friendly towards Russia, openly mocking anyone who thought that Russia was a threat to the US.

Lemme guess...you have the same opinion on the Protocols of Zion elders?

Shit changed after Ukraine.

Lemme guess...you have a poz'd neg hole?

Are you going to poz my neg hole with your throbing intellectualism or are you going to tell me off like a cuck?

>Incoherent rambling
Take your pills and try again.

KGB defector goes on TV and says pro-current administration stuff. Says things that make USSR and the more left leaning opposition look bad. Its not a stretch to think that the administration told him to do this in order to secure his defection, its not a stretch to think that he would volunteer to do this to get into this country's good graces, its not a stretch to think that since he is defecting out of big gov central that he doesn't like it.

Forget Bezmenov, read Foundations of Geopolitics by Dugin. USSR is gone but KGB methods are still alive and well in modern Russia.

Fucker, we have colleges openly funding ANTIFA and BLM now

He married a black woman

/pol/ BTFO

He was just a double agent and CIA propagandist

>still healthy conservative counter education
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/6/liberal-professors-outnumber-conservatives-12-1/

Oh don't worry, 50% of the population is only 1/13 of the professors

>since the 60s

Yes but it has gotten progressively worse over time

This, Russians literally hacked the elections to get their puppet Trump administration into office. They are the real traitors to this country.

Nope, Western academia is substantially more right wing than it was in the 60s-80s.

Back in the day, communists were very common in universities. These days they're an oddity.