You know what? This sucks. Sure, this is a great time to buy...

You know what? This sucks. Sure, this is a great time to buy, but the entire market's turned bearish and nobody wants to touch NEO until it's limping for days like BCC was. Every time the price rises just a little bit, it gets shut down by a huge wall.

I'm the one who posted the >get out FUD yesterday. I honestly didn't believe my own bullshit at 940k and held on like the common wisdom suggested. Now the coin is at 879k and testing the 870 wall.

I don't want to be right about NEO being kill, but it's looking like it may take longer to recover than some of the more optimistic of us believe.

Still, I was able to turn 37 shares into around 41 with some well timed shorts. This doesn't stop it from sucking when you're down because you rebought after selling near ATH.

Come on my little ants, go up for papa.
$100 in two weeks guys!!..

I'll just KMS for accidentally reddit spacing that whole post np...but who else will take my place as a NEOmarine hodler?

just sell you dumb faggot. nobody cares what you do. the strong handed NEO holders will go to lambo land without you.

>shorted NEO
Let me guess you "shorted" neo on trex right? I cringe.

$100 in 2 weeks? for what nothing has come out. if we lived in a world where investments tripled for no reason in 2 weeks, everyone would be billionaires

In finance, short selling (also known as shorting or going short) is the practice of selling securities or other financial instruments that are not currently owned (usually borrowed), and subsequently repurchasing them ("covering"). In the event of an interim price decline, the short seller profits, since the cost of (re)purchase is less than the proceeds received upon the initial (short) sale. Conversely, the short position closes out at a loss if the price of a shorted instrument rises prior to repurchase.

>Still, I was able to turn 37 shares into around 41
I turned 405 in to 460 in the last 3 days so I'm ok with an accumulation phase. It'll be back to $60 by the end of September and probably well over $100 by the end of the year.

And here I thought wiki bots only existed on reddit

stop saying "short" when you mean "sell" they're two entirely different trades. It doesn't matter that you bought back later at a lower price, you still aren't shorting.

god i fucking hate that picture

Yeah I don't see why these autistic fuckers post it.

Fags

fake

>Well times shorts.

I'm starting to think you wish you got out at .014

Never.

user has been posting lazytown girl for months. You will grow to love lazytown girl user in good times and bad.

Not even to buyback now?

What are you going to do with all that gas?

>these
it's literally one autist that post them all the time

cash out eventually.

>I'm the one who posted the >get out FUD yesterday. I honestly didn't believe my own bullshit at 940k and held on

There you go. Now you know where the FUD comes from, guys. From people who place low limit buy orders to catch a dip.

60btc sell wall, pushing down the price further

seriously fuck these obese whales