BTC IN FREEFALL IT'S ALL OVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BTC IN FREEFALL IT'S ALL OVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just sold my 100k

Just bought 100k

just bought 100k safex

just sold a 100k I bought for 75k

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Still shorting from $4400

Looks like a random whale decided to cash out.
Buy buy buy.

like the crash to 1800 all over again, except this time its 3800

I told you all we Bogdanoffs shorted this last week. You are still holding you bags why? BTW, most Whales we know ate taking a close look at a bottom feeder involved in Telecommunications Data Transfer. Hint; Finnish. Good Luck.

Yes goys, buy the cheap bitcoins. Soon they will worth even less

Also, we are mildly offended at being called "Random Whale".

....nokia?

What are you gunna do about it faggot?

>he's never seen a retrace after a huge BTC rise

Stick to index funds friend

I'm going alt shopping, since they'll all be green tomorrow

Our I.D. label is black to mourn the loss of Amons who an hero because they did not listen. We shorted Bitcoin Cash. As well as bitcoin. There is hope, however, as Nostradamus predicted a massive upswing in unregulated currency after the eclipse. We believe this will be in Alts, and we are scooping them up at fire sale prices as I type.

I wonder who that could be?

Isnt summer over

Blessed whale I beseech thee to purchase copious amounts of the coin of the Ark. Forgive me for my prior ignorance.

That means BCC pump

Over 20btc strat picked up

We are very interested in seeing where BNB goes. We are also watching very close for the release of Chille. We are also involved with a Crypto utilizing mobile data transfer protocol. Due to NDNC, I am unable to GIVE A company name at this time. Hint; Mikko.

go away larper

Scoop up xrp now or regret. It's comfy.

Be gone Goldman Sachs paid shill. 5 sat has been added to your account. Run along upstairs now, Mum has your tendies ready.

Goldman Sachs shills are thick in here today. I will have to have Grichka short them as well.

fucking drop it son, I want the hodlers to feel the panic

you should probably cover the short here dude

qtum?

cool LARP bro

Dumb fucking larper

sam 'lock gainz on the block chainz' hyde

What do I do with my shitcoins?

Some of them have already an hero'd. This is why Gritchka and I do not care for many of your ilk. You are vicious creatures with souls of stone.

BITCOIN CASH MORE LIKE SHITCOIN CRASH

>BTC still falling
Wiring more money into Gemini as we type

smugfrog.jpg

Why do people make theae threads? Do they think they are being funny? These pointless threads should be cause for ban.

Stock market indices are that way ---------> Are you lost, Newfreind?

Go to r/Digbyte if you hate it here so much

I still atleast smile everytime I see a friendly wojack