Were Incas the least degenerate of all Amerindians? At least they covered themselves with nice clothes

Were Incas the least degenerate of all Amerindians? At least they covered themselves with nice clothes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hfJhp_dIUM
youtube.com/watch?v=O8H-C2UXMdk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arauco_War
amazon.es/Yupanqui-descubridor-Oceanía-Antonio-Duthurburu/dp/8483895862/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But more importantly, were Incas superior to Europeans?

Why do eurangutans get enraged when they notice Inca superiority?

Nice to see some of them already start falseflagging threads. Pretty amusing if you ask me. Hehehe

Only great empire that made it in the southern hemisphere

Incans were the only successful Natives. If only they got their start a little earlier. What happened to them is basically what would have happened to Europe if the Indians decided to colonize the place with advanced technology right after Rome got done conquering Macedon.

No. Incas were almost mycenian tier. The chimu people who got conquered by the Inca already had a bronze coin system.

Why are incan threads spammed with shitposts now?
This wasn't the case at the beginning of this year, as far as I can recal

You try living in the Andes dressed in a loincloth, see how fucking long you last.

He looks very caucasoid

Is he mixed?

Amerindians originated from eastern europeans and east asians before migration to the americas.

How am i supposed to know? He just showed up in Google. Anyways, Andean people have big noses and long faces.

>Incans were the only successful Natives
ahem

there's an autist constantly baiting with "incas were superior to europeans" and calling anyone who disagrees with him a "eurangutan"

If Amerindians are Aryans then why are they so fucking poor

Incas weren't eurangutans.

How tall were Incas when they came into contact with Spaniards? I notice that they look taller than Amazonian and Central Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hfJhp_dIUM
youtube.com/watch?v=O8H-C2UXMdk

Dunno but Bolivians are very short

shills for whatever reason

>eastern europeans and east asians
nah m8 gonna have to correct you here.
The ANE grouped peoples whose descendants settled the Americas are actually more closely related to all European groups than modern East Asians. They aren't grouped with Slavs either because they're way way older, so to call them Eastern European would be inaccurate.

There were multiple waves of migration over Beringia and by boat at the end of the LGM, American Indians aren't homogeneous.

That said, there is evidence for proto-humans having lived in the Americas around ~100,000 years before homo sapiens first arrived.

they were the most civilized, as in, the least reproachable morally according to european christian values. The organization of the Inca State was always considered remarkable, as in, an almost communist totalitarian dictatorship with quite primitive technology.

In general, Cortes is liked more than Pizarro, and Incas are liked more than Aztecs.

bolivians are a very short people adapted to living at very high altitudes. I dont know about Incas who were not from the Andes Plateau.

>degenerate
>applying contemporary western and judeo-christian values to other cultures.
It's like you don't know how to observe societies objectively user.

No because they were ugly

That would mean Incas were superior to europeans.

Mexishit detected.
yeah say it again faggot.
the incas were the only succesfull natives in SOUTH america.retard.

Cut the jibe m8. You didn't specify SOUTH america you fucking tool. He's fine to mention the Aztecs.

ALSO
who was better
The Chimu or the Inca and WHY?
Inca had nice mountain top fortresses but the Chimu had big cities like Chan Chan.

Incas had a civic and a militar organization superior compared to Chimu. Chimu had a coin system and traded with Mesoamerican cultures by boats.

Child sacrifices to sun gods seem pretty degenerate.

Nothing compared to bronze age eurangutan sacrifice to lake gods desu

No the Mapuche were. They were one of the only Native tribes to sucesfully resist Spanish colonialism and managed to maintain their independence into the early 1880's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arauco_War

Holy crap is that my uncle's cousin?
If he's my uncle's cousin then yes, his mother is a mixed italian.

Also, andean people from Cusco have big cheeks and somewhat "long faces".
Is that Tanakukuy or whatever it's called?

Anyway, andeans from Peru are tallers than amazonians yes. However, quechuas (I hate that stupid name for their ethnicity since it's a language) are taller than aymaras. The Panaca (Inca Royal Family) was tall as fuck, even taller than the manlets conquistadores. Read about the rooms Atahualpa gave to Francisco Pizarro as a ransmo.

Also this pic. Many peruvians ethno-nationalist (there are really few and they aren't exactly that racist) believe that ALL andeans were like this. They use this pic to show that the andean race was shitted by the spaniards.

It's somewhat true because of epigenetics, but remember that it was only the nobles who were this tall (like in the rest of the world.

>communist

I see José Carlos Mariátegui is getting some recognition by the western academia, pretty nice.
Those sacrifices were done only if disasters happened, so not that often. Compare that to the massive sacrifice of enemy soldiers of the Mexicas.
The Incas conquered everybody so they were "better". They succesfully assimilated all those cultures, however, their architecture was never as good as that of the Chimu or Chavin.

any good books on the inca?

in before biased eurangutan book

amazon.es/Yupanqui-descubridor-Oceanía-Antonio-Duthurburu/dp/8483895862/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

It's recent, the writer died the same year it was published.

It enumerates and compiles the amount of evidence of Inca colonization of Polynesian isles.

Also it shows more reports and information from chroniclers of the early colonial empire as well as archeological findings.

I wish I could read it.

>Inca Garcilaso de la Vega
he was son of a conquistador and a Inca princess and experienced Inca tradition still very much alive
>Comentarios Reales de los Incas
includes a lot of oral Inca tradition that he learned growing up in Cuzco as well as a description of the conquista

Most of andean indians dressed like that
Also look at north american indians

Obviously

You wish, chimp.