Is Israel an ethnostate and if so why do they hate the Nazis of the 1940's?

Is Israel an ethnostate and if so why do they hate the Nazis of the 1940's?

Why would you like the people who tried to kill you? That's retarded. You're retarded.

No this is a /pol/ meme, nearly 1/4th of the population is non-Jewish.

>Is Israel an ethnostate
no, considering they have alot of minorities with Arabs making the biggest one with over 23% of the total population and they respect all their religions and cultural backgrounds

stop getting your news from al-memerabya

Then why are they so damn racist? They are stealing people's homes in the night because they think they are superior.

buggs...easy on he carrots

>considering they have alot of minorities with Arabs
But they are displacing brown people.

FUCK this got me

Israel isn't an ethnostate, it's a quasi apartheid state.

jej

Technically, only outside of Israel, since the settlements take place in the """"Palestinian"""" territories.

Israeli Arabs can still enjoy stabbing Jews or running them over with halal trucks inside Eretz Yisrael.

nice meme

>""""Palestinian""""
Sounds like you have a dog in this fight.

clever

bugs...easy on the carrots

hahahahaha

FUCK this got me

jej

yes, cause those lands, all of it, is rightful Turkish clay for 400 years until 1917

clever

hahahahaha

Actually, Nazis created Israel

really makes you think

Ain't he a fucking stinker, motherfucker?

SAMEFAG SAMEFAG

Predicting he samefags 50 (you)s just like he did on Veeky Forums.

Who is "they"? Why are you attributing traits to a population of millions as though these millions are personally displacing people? Maybe complicit in their living on stolen lands, but no means doing the exploiting directly. Like the germans in naziland most are going about their daily lives working and going to school. The original sin, so to speak, or displacing palestinians happened decades ago before most people were born. Do you go about askinn americans to give back their labds to the Indians. Kaliningrad to the germans?

bugs...............

Le fat hare

Watch Louis Theroux's Israel episode.
They are displacing people currently and frequently.

I chuckled

funny as hell honestly