Tfw we finally know what the Phoenicians looked like

>Modern Lebanese people can attribute about 93% of their ancestry to Canaan, genetic analysis shows

sciencenews.org/article/ancient-dna-offers-clues-canaanites-fate

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_dialects
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Umm. I think we knew this for centuries.

>Modern Lebanese look like ancient Lebanese

Unbelievable

reparations owed by genocidal hebrews

hebrews return lands to the canaanites now

Holy shit, it's almost like ancient people just adopted the language and culture of the dominant group instead of magically vanishing or something

THATS WHAT HANNIBAL LOOKED LIKE?
UHH NO HANNIBAL WAS BLACK NOT A FILTHY CAVEMAN

Every Lebanese bitch I've ever met has been quite attractive.
Are they the ubershitskin?

>tfw no Cathaginian girlfriend

In reference to Lebanese Qtees we call them Cuteskin

It's only Lebanese Christians that were even tested, this doesn't apply to Lebanese Muslims unless they are converts. People keep posting this without reading the actual study. Pic related. Assyrians, Samaritans and Jews are closer related to them then either are with Arabs.

Wait, Phoenecian = Canaanites? Was that already common knowledge?

>Was that already common knowledge?
Yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_dialects
Phoenician was just a dialect of Canaanite. Hebrew was along with Edomite, Moabite, Ammonite, they were all mutually intelligible.

Lebanese Muslims are probably similar but with around 10-15% Arab mixture

not true, around half of their DNA is from Arabia. they still have Phoenician DNA but most of them descend from certain Arab tribes and they are aware of this. only the dhimmis didn't get all the Arab DNA unless they were already Arabs like the Himyarites.

Assyrians and Samaritans aren't on that map

It depends on the individual. It's like Palestinians. A good chunk of them are straight up Arab LARPers but the ones in Nablus are most likely Samaritan Israelites who were forced into the dreaded and cruel Ishmaelite faith.

Next they'll tell us Italians are the descendants of the Romans.

Italy was more than just Romans. Large number of Hellenic colonies, for example.

I was speaking in general. If you look at any of the most comprehensive studies comparing the Christians throughout the Middle East versus the Muslims it's clear they are very distinct genetically and the element missing is always DNA tracing back to the Arabian Peninsula.

Sources?

theres actually more roman genes found in england than in italy, italians are less than 50% genetically related

Only Rome was Roman everyone else were either the Latin villages nearby or the Italic villages further south.

WE

I'm gonna assume you're a christian leb.

Yep i'm a Maronite. I've yet to see any study that shows we are closer to Arabs genetically then we are with Assyrians or Mizrahi Jews.

Is this really important to you? Lets say you specifically are for the most part arab peninsulan. What would change for you and what would you do?

>first king of italy literally destroys the western roman empire
>dehhhhh we iz romaniano, gettada pizza pie!

They wuz black.
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm

Because my family has been dhimmis for 14 centuries under the thumb of Arab Muslims. Then we were displaced and now i'm in fucking Canada. All because Muslims wanted to re-establish their dominance. The Arabs have been trying to root out our culture and replace it with theirs forever. Why would I ever want to identify with them? Just because they imposed their language on us doesn't make us the same thing.

I'm Maronite too :) the study specifies that they only tested the Christian population because of how isolated they are from the Arabian hordes.
Why would we want to be part of a group that kills us and has constantly tried to replace our culture with their shit stain of a "culture"?

Yet you speak arabic. And you didnt answer the question

delete dis albino mutant

It's not that much. Too often, the genetic impact of Arab conquests is vastly overstated. There was no population replacement. There was mixture on the order of 10-15%. I would be surprised if any region in mena went up to 20% at most.

>Yet you speak arabic.
My church does its mass in Aramaic. It would've been hard for our ancestors to do trade with the rest of the Middle East if we continued to speak a dying language. We're also not as autistic as Israelis as to revive a dead language like they did with Hebrew.
>What would change for you and what would you do?
Then I wouldn't be an ethnic Lebanese. I would be very depressed and would question my identity. What else would I do?

they are good lays too.

>Then I wouldn't be an ethnic Lebanese. I would be very depressed and would question my identity. What else would I do?

Dont you think thats silly after being raised in maronite culture your entire life? Do you think some haplomemes on a paper change the connection you have with a cultural tradition?

Lebane sandnegress especially the christian ones are good for a fuck ala pump and dump but you should never reproduce with a non-white like them.

t. leftypol false flagging as pol

Lebanese are honorary aryans.

Not really, the connection I would've had with the culture on a racial level would be lost. It would be like an English man larping as a German. It might seem dumb to an outsider looking at the culture but to us who have had family live through muslim violence, it's very important.
>honorary aryans.
No thanks.

Fuck off Ahmed

They go way above 20%. Most of the time they are nearing on half. This is why non-Muslims are so genetically distinct from the Muslims in so many Arab countries.

>Yet you speak arabic.
Native Americans speak English, so what? Are they British now?
>What would change for you and what would you do?
It's a dumb question because i've gotten my DNA tested and the 3 closest groups were Assyrians, Syrian Jews and Druze. Even Cypriots and Ashkenazi Jews, with all that euro admixture showed up closer genetically to me than Arabs. Hypothetically though, I would shoot myself in the face.

When will Veeky Forums realise Arab is not an ethnic group?

We've known for millennia

>Tradition holds that Arabs descend from Ishmael, the son of Abraham. The Arabian Desert is the birthplace of "Arab". There are other Arab groups as well that spread in the land and existed for millennia.

Nice try Achmed.

Good ..fuck niggers tho the barcas were Persians, I fuckin see these useless niggers try to steal Hannibal and the pheonicians and make them niggers...lol niggers have nothing in history to be proud of ...maybe the Nubians but that don't count since these people piggy backed off the Egyptians and their society and tech.

Aside from one guy who's clearly a shitskin they look pretty white.

Which guy? also "white"

This one.

What about this one?

This one is clearly their KANG.

>Tfw no Canaanite gf

>tfw Israelites are still dominating Canaanite woman and terrorizing their nation

God damn Jews

>All New Kingdom Ancient Egyptian qts have been bred out of existence by Hittite Arab invaders

Feels pretty shitty

: (

>believing the breeding out bullshit

there's dna studies. egyptians are pretty much the same egyptians. the only thing that changed is religion and culture

Lebanese are white unlike snown*ggers

Please fuck off Achmed you are fooling nobody. Own up to your genocidal past and quit denying your atrocities.

? Egyptians defeated the Hittites and the latter were not Arabs

>not true, around half of their DNA is from Arabia
Didn't they originally come from somewhere around Yemen, in the distant past?

Mohammed please stop this is just pathetic

But you're wrong though

>"Although the mummies contain almost no DNA from sub-Saharan Africa, some 15% to 20% of modern Egyptians’ DNA reflects sub-Saharan ancestry.."

Wade, L. (2017). "Egyptian mummy DNA, at last". Science. 356 (6341): 894. doi:10.1126/science.356.6341.894.

So basically this study says that Lebanese and Jews have Indo-European heritage

It just proves Indigenous Levantines are white and the dark ones are just Arabs LARPing

Hittites were Indo-Europeans from Anatolia you fucking retard. Arabs were still too busy raping goats in their shitty desert by that time

Basically, there was an Aryan invasion.
"Eurasian hunter-gatherer" means Aryan from the steppe.

WUZ

yeah, while egyptians got blacked, it's actually the opposite for levanties who are closer to europeans now than they were in anicent times.

WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE RESULTS OF ONE CARTHAGINIAN MAN... THEY WOULD BE MUCH MORE DIFFERENT

>barcas were Persians

WE

You are one of the most annoying posters on this board. Can you stop this "hurr durr they wuz white n sheeit" bullshit already?

>t. assmad shitskin/and or jew

Fuck off David/Dawud. Pic related is a pure Levantine Samaritan woman. She's clearly a white girl, and looks nothing like an Arab.

So are you a buttblasted diasporashit or a white nationalist who tries to cope with the fact that christianity isnt an indigenous european religion?

>pure
Neolithic and Bronze Age Levantines were closer to Arabs than they are now.

This might be a crazy concept but maybe there is variation

You're confusing different things. Do you think Lebanese Christians wouldn't get a massive "Arabia" breakdown in your second chart due to how those categories are set up?

Lebanese Muslims have a bit more sub-Saharan and a bit more European (yes, actually) ancestry than Lebanese Christians do.

My guess is that Lebanese Orthodox are the more 'pristine' population of the lot since they're an ancient community that never converted back-and-forth.

You're just confusing people with this nonsense. All Lebanese are closely related to each other with small differences.

A caveat to this whole thing is that modern Lebanese can easily have ancestry from neighboring populations that were similar enough to replace a good chunk of their Bronze Age genetics but still make them look similar to them. Obviously no population is the exact same as the Bronze Age one of the area.

No, it shows that ancient Levantines were LESS 'white' since post Bronze Age ones have an extra component related to the Eurasian steppe that might have come to them from any area north of them.

Samaritans are genetically Levantine and they don't all look like Tsedaka. If Levantines are 'white' to you, sure. But don't whine about a dark Near Easterner not being white even though he's more closely related to her than you are next time.

Shit. Those Phoenicians qts look exacty the same as lots of the girl we have in Sardinia.

Daily reminder those kinds of pics always show the most white looking women. It happens in south american countries too, they always take pictures of beautiful white women to claim "Our country isn't that brown".

I have heard from a fucking albanian that they are all blonde with blue eyes. Fucking retardes with their inferiority complex.

We should start advocating for Greater Canaan. Give the Canaanites their home back!

>Roman
>Race

No sweetie anyone could be Roman

imagine how much money the followers of Abrahamic religion owe. Their act of genocide is worth a few billion $$$ at least.

gib lebanese gf

HOLY SHIT!

hezbollah vs Mossad is the battle with the deepest lore

That's rare though.

>Lebanese Muslims have a bit more sub-Saharan and a bit more European (yes, actually)

It's from Slavic slaves. Christians weren't allowed sex slaves. Thanks for proving the Arab horde is full of mongrels

Not really, the Nubians were thriving contemporaries of Egyptians and both cultures flourished though trade.

...Why are you so angry though? Like you seem really threatened by certain people being seen as black. Are you even Semetic or Middle Eastern? It doesn't really matter to me one way or the other since humans are humans at the end of the day but so many people are really invested in this. It's retarded.

>thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee
Does God want us to finish the job?

>wants a gf
You don't even deserve to live.

But weren't Israelites also Canaanites?

That's some nice nonsense you've peeled off your taint

Carthaginians were Canaanites. So were Phoenecians. Carthaginians were black, so therefore were Phoenicians. This is the belief of the majority of progressive Americans, and it must therefore be the belief of Veeky Forums.

More like Crusader dindus culturally enriching the levant

The girl in The bottom left is so fucking hot

t. Caracalla

Jesus is accepted by scientists as being black, as well as Egypt, as well as the Israelites.
It's reasonable to assume that the canaanites were black before the white cave people forced them from their ancestral land while being blacked into the Arabs they are today.

Yeah she's really beautiful

>Crusaders having a significant impact on ME genetics
Why do brainlets still believe this?

>implying the first King of Italy, managed to genocide the entire peninsula, and replace them with barbarians.

Genetically they probably are roman.

Yes, I agree, She's the only reason I click this shitbait.