What do you guys think about my picks for September?

What do you guys think about my picks for September?

A little bit about me:
My name is Vekken and I've been day trading crypto for about 5 years now. I currently live off daytrading and my 4 apartment complexes. I just wanted to give back to Veeky Forums for being there for me when I was a teenager in 07 by doing these little monthly top 3's. Excuse my english it is not my main language. I hope I can help you.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocollectorsclub.com/the-coinmarkets-cartel-and-a-history-of-crypto-scams.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks

> no 0x in sight
You will never make it

Thanks vekken. TenX and omg are great pics

>implying crypto will still exist by september

i like how you have them in ascending order

ubiq is scam coin...

>you can use any ERC20 tokens with TenX
>not using TKN and MCO with your TenX card to buy chicken tendies

Shiggy

There was a huge article on LBC and UBQ. I switched a bunch of my miners off of it. Wayyyyy to risky.

No problem =)
These are "moon" coins my friend. 0x is a very important coin for the cryptocurrency ecosystem but it won't have the potential to moon like these coins do. I also tend to stay away from coins with a large circulating supply.
(You)
Thanks I am trying to make it look pretty
How so? Also scam coins can still make you profit and moon, look at Monaco. I bought at around 1 dollar and sold recently but I have no plans in sticking with them in the long run. The only reason they went up so quick was because of Binance news and its low market cap (Which is kinda like, hmmm... Oh I know! UBIQ!).

>The only reason they went up so quick was because of Binance news and its low market cap (Which is kinda like, hmmm... Oh I know! UBIQ!).

I HAVE FUCKING 3,000 PLUS UBQ TOKENS PLEASE MOON LIKE THIS

Yup there are many scam coin.
You don't have Monaco in your list.

Was just trying to help
cryptocollectorsclub.com/the-coinmarkets-cartel-and-a-history-of-crypto-scams.html
You are welcome.

You are right that you can still make money from scam coin.

If you have a need to shill on /biz I highly doubt you got what you say you do lol. Nice roleplay though

You have Twitter or something?

I just read the article and I wasn't aware of this situation. I really don't know what to say considering the author doesn't have any evidence to back up his claims. If this is true, it is shitty, as simple as that. I'm going to be looking up more information about this whole fiasco though. Thank you for the info.

I browse Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums, I don't know why people don't believe that well off people browse Veeky Forums. I've been on Veeky Forums for a while, which was my introduction to cryptocurrencies. The apartments aren't entirely owned by me though, it is more of a family thing.

Yeah I just created a twitter but I probably won't be posting on it often. I just wanted to have one to make official top 3 picks. I may retweet some projects I find interesting but I mainly just wanted to give Veeky Forums some information. @vekken_ is my @ currently.

>I really don't know what to say considering the author doesn't have any evidence to back up his claims.
If it was false, then that link shouldn't been available till now. Am sure they would have complained about it and have it taken down.
But again..its your call. Was just informing people.

>Monero
>Scamcoin

Pick one. UBQ/LBC are no good, Monero is a great coin but it's a veteran/legacy coin and kids want the new flavor these days. Monero has XPSEC, XVG, PIVX to deal with as well. We're talking about two different things here.

M O N A C O
vs.
M O N E R O

I can see how you were mistaken

Thank you user for the information.
We are talking about Monaco my special friend
=') *pats on head*

You are welcome.
Day Trading, is it worth it? Any tips and tricks?

Its worth it if you have a decent amount of capital and you are trying to accumulate BTC. If you have less than like 10,000 (Total amount of money for cryptocurrency) your best bet is just holding a good looking altcoin, daytrading for any real profit is kinda risky (With this amount) IMO, especially with how fast some of these shitcoins dump.

For me it is fairly risk free. I usually cash out at the end of the month the profits that I have made and I start back out at around 5,000. The only thing I can tell you is stop being greedy and buy the dips of the coins that you hold or want to hold. I never buy ATH, never.

I put in buy orders at -5 to -30% (Depending on the coin and if it has pumped or not) of the current price and from there I simply wait for it to rise 10-15% and sell.

This month in particular I stopped daytrading so much, only because I wasn't particularly trusting of BTC's price and was afraid it would crash to around 3300 or lower.

well.. damn, if it's on the internet then it MUST be true

so tell me wise one...with your own logic, what is on the internet that is true?
I came across that so thought would share.
Now if you want to buy it.....go ahead...no one can stop you.....seriously no one...not even yourself.

Hmm...big baller....don't have that kinda capital.
May be will go with the second plan. Thanks for sharing.

>no Ark

Are these yours

No lol

People are stealing your ideas now...

What do you think of BAT?

already all in on OMG and TenX. I've bought tenx at 102 though, way too high. I dunno if the mooning will satisfy me

Alright...my time is up....will be checking your tweets @vekken_ Good luck.

BTW...if you've any bitcoin that you can give away, here is my add. 1CaRyyYugMz3mT1t3R9aDdxUCdqQdiJhne

Someday, may be I will be able to give back

Explain ubiq marketing rumor.

This is good advice. Fuck all ya'll

Dude fucking kill yourself you pajeet beggar.

There should be a rule where beggars get indefinite ban to stop this shit

Good to see some people in Veeky Forums giving some actual advice. I appreciate what you are doing.

All these coins already mooned, what shit advices.
Go on SHIFT if you want mad shekels in september.