Professional analysis - This is just the start of the dip

Hello I am a professional Trader and I wanted to let you guys know that for the newbies here what has just begun is called the Fibonacci retracement with this is that after you see many games for the last few weeks as people take their profit what you are seeing now is just the beginning of a 3-week to one month dip you will see that the price of Bitcoin we'll go to 3000. In my opinion it will hit about 2800 I hope not though I hope it stays above $3,000 but it's highly volatile and I'm here to tell the newbies you should go out do something for the next 3 weeks to a month don't even do anything don't listen to any shills or idiots here.

Just trying to protect you guys don't want to see any new bees lose their money or more than you already have and for the more advanced people stop telling everyone that buy the dip and all that bullshit this is just the beginning so put on your seatbelt because there's at least three more weeks to go of this lowering.

Everything is tied into Bitcoin so you will notice everything else Falls along with Bitcoin.

How big is your short position?

Christ what butchery of the english language. Hurts the eyes to read.

Also yer a fag.

Profesional trader , lol

I would never short bitcoin. Its not something I can do and feel good about I have morals unfortunately.

that is because I am using my cell phone to talk into it I don't give a shit what I sound like here because I'm a bunch around a bunch of idiots like you

somehow unfortunately I got addicted to this board so I'm just trying to watch out for the newbies

Huh. I'm on my phone too, but don't sound like a dipshit 13 year old. And morals? Fuck off, god damned child. Go back to studies.

eth is still +300 you faggot

>Go back to studies.
t. Rajesh

What does morals have to do with shorting an equity?

If you short bitcoin with the amount of money I am using it is not good for the long term.

thanks for the heads up user

3400~3600

>everything else Falls along with Bitcoin

When does this go back to negatory correlation

>Everything is tied to bitcoin
Except ethereum and all my 0x.

Around here its hard to trust anyone, including you but I'm leaning more towards buying what you say, so if you're for real thanks.
I have no clue what my altcoins are all worth because I plan to invest mid to long term into them and have them all in wallets, however with this BTC-BCH fuckery going on would you say ETH is a safe bet?

Dude buy. Everyone on biz is shilling you.
Literally do the opposite. This whole bcc thing was a move to buy cheap bitcoin

Realtalk

What's the safest shitcoin to throw my money into while waiting out this whole shitshow?

When are the gooks gong to pump bch again?

probably something that is exclusive to etherdelta

Well you see its hard to do the opposite when one corner says buy and the other corner says sell equally loud.

>professional Trader
>Fibonacci retracement
lmao

>OP thinks he can predict BTC movements
>BTC doesnt follow rules
>no one can predict BTC movements

Hello
I will answer everyone's questions so far with this post mind you I am ignoring all the negative posts.

The good coins to get into right now are for long term holding and those would always be bitcoin, ethereum and lite coin.

Some tips on actual trade are as follows, "trading" for me is all about what time period graph I'm looking at. So take the 15 minute ZRX for example you will see a lot of movement from just one red candle to the next green candle. A strategy for this belongs in the day trading category and you buy at the average of closing on both candles and sell on the average of the opening of the two candles. This kind of strategy works when both red and green candle are long.

Another tip is if you're not keen on taking a temporary down trend on bitcoin you can follow where the money goes and put your btc into something without too much movement like ripple.

Another thing I wanted to point out was again about the day trading strategy I just mentioned it can't hurt to point out that a lot of people are getting filthy rich using the above strategy on lite coin. To the untrained it looks like very little movement but to more advanced traders this small movement by one to two dollars every two to three days is generating profits of 400 to 500k a day for certain people who trade with 2 and 3 million dollars.

That's it for now any more questions?

Here is a diagram of the strategy in action. It is for lite coin and as you can see the green dots are the buys and the red dots are the sells.

This chart is a 15 minute chart and not for newbie traders you will lose your ass unless you know what the fuck you're doing.

So to summarize thats what day trading looks like.

Best wishes

BUY RIPPLE YOU FUCKING CLOWNS.

Holy shit this is hilarious
10/10

Hurr durr I'm a professional trader, see my fib retracement, yeah it totally hasn't been fitted to my confirmation bias, fib retracement is the best trader tool lel.

Shut the fuck up. Any professional trader knows that Fib Retracement is the most basic fucking guide to trading, use moving averages, use ichimoku clouds stop spreading FUD like the autist you are and fucking kill yourself.

The comment above ^The red dots are for buy orders and the green dots are the sells. You *really* need to get out of this business.

I said I wasn't going to reply to any bullshit but you struck a nerve. What did you learn about icky on YouTube? Get a clue.

Hey mate, totally agree. Have been keeping my fiat on the sidelines for the most part of this crash. though I am calling it for a week or so.

Also what are your thoughts on NEO and its market as of late? I am looking to get in just picking the right time

NEW PARADIGM

Im a professional trader and according to my fibberancy retractablement Tethers(USDT) are going to the moon BUY BUY BUY

back to 3900. Know why? Because the price is manipulated with fake money and washtrading. Bitfinex is spoofing with fake money so that the price doesn't crash.
Now go to bed jon snow, you know nothing.