Where were you when Bitcoin's miners started migrating to BCH and slowing BTC chain to a grinding halt due to slow...

Where were you when Bitcoin's miners started migrating to BCH and slowing BTC chain to a grinding halt due to slow difficulty adjustments and triggering the chain death spiral scenario?

bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.co.nz

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/retarget
youtube.com/watch?v=xQp-lhejgQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>BCC in the green on Bittrex
>BTC in the red
I'm actually starting to panic now

FUD, 17 hours away from a difficulty boost that makes Bcash less profitable and miners switch back to BTC

fork.lol/pow/retarget

$4000 BCC
$2000 BTC

Soon.

on Veeky Forums

also, fuck PoW

Yeah, because PoS doesn't benefit the whales as much. Oh wait.

>I'm actually starting to panic now

Good, you should.

>FUD, 17 hours away from a difficulty boost that makes Bcash less profitable and miners switch back to BTC

Bitcoin difficulty adjusts slower than BCH, which can cause Bitcoin death spiral. Once the difficulty takes too long to retarget, coupled with falling price and miners switching, it is over for BTC.

This wasn't the case before BCH came to be. Read the original article.

That hashpower is back down to when BTC was what? Sub 2k?
Gonna be an interesting night bois.

Visit the site I linked.

Looks like people have 10 minutes to buy because cash just skyrocketed...

Seriously, I feel like im watching two groups trying to both save there crypto. Going insane.

That fork.lol website is not loading for me, just a white page, who else got the same problem?

Great more propaganda spam on Veeky Forums by you bcash brainwashed morons.

You could atleast change the file name you fucking pajeet

COPE

You are gonna get burned with those heavy shit bags

Whats going on guys

Read the OPs article, stupid. Bitcoin is dying, that is what is going on.

God, the retarded normie tears will be glorious.

accumulating PoSW

Hahahaha, all the HODL fags will be BTFO.

Is it time to get back into BTC from BCC if I wanna just hodl and quit trading for a year or two?
My doctor says I need sleep

Reminder that even though Bcash currently is mining 6x the regular speed per block, LTC still sent more transactions yesterday because nobody uses Bcash.

It doesn't seem like your life is going all that well, you alright there? I don't know why you're so shitty. It does kind of make me question your judgement though. Successful people generally aren't so bitter and full of anger. Just sayin.

Hope things start looking up for you dude.

Reminder that BTC blocks are still mining

Well, I REEEEE'd a lot these days because of Bitstamp delaying me from becoming a newcoiner but seeing the news these days, it's not that bad.

I wonder if it means discount butcorns or BCC/BCH going through the roof. We shall see.

Shut the fuck up bagholder loser. Enjoy your chain grinding to a screeching halt. "B-b-but m-m-muh fundamentals"

bump for daily tears

Bcash is a dead coin walking. Good for day trading but just don't get caught holding those bags.

Last block found after 50 minutes, sure looking good lol

The entire crypto market will crash and Biz will have to find something to talk about other than shitcoins before BCH is worth $4000.

Still waiting for the next block, 43 minutes and counting lel

>NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
the dumb frogposter will say one week from now when he won't be able to sell his bags anymore because of the slow transaction speed.

this, I don't get why everyone seems to think all of a sudden there can't be 2 valuable coins

I was here shitposting and laughing at all those idiots watching their entire portfolio crash and burn while being unable to do anything about

Not enough hashpower for both.

t. nocoiner

That's when the pumping begins, so miners can stay with BCC without switching back to BTC.

I have around 50k in LTC but cashing out tonight

Nothing pleases me more than watching trust fund babies lose money.

Please, do yourself a favor and screencap your comment, so you can read it again and ask yourself what went wrong when BCH hits $1500 and you are still holding BTC.

> wave one of the attack ends
> it's over, we won!

you'll be attacked every day for the rest of forever. this is your life now.

and for what? so you can pay extra to use a name brand chain instead of an "alt coin"? or are you invested just for price speculation and don't plan to ever use the actual token?

well the constant attacks won't help the price, that's for sure, because you'll never know if the next difficulty adjustment will kill your coin.

the btc isn't going to drop any lower timmy

>That hashpower is back down to when BTC was what? Sub 2k?

Retarget is @ +300.00% in 8 hours, 45 minutes (278 blk)

hashpower back at sub 2k lmao

Just keep telling yourself that buddy

This kills the bitcoin

"The housing market is rock solid."

Not gonna lie, former BCH holder here. This is fucking hilarious watching BCH crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let BTC go any lower.

Panic selling and buying ETH, bitcoin is such a shitty coin.

>OUR HASHRATE ISN'T DROPPING REEEE
Blockstream suicide when?

sell your shitty BCH before it's too late.

this crap will fall under 100$ before end of august

Miners have become a meme. So much drama. Who dafuq cares about these cunts?

This is why I hope to see incredible success with IOTA.

Also, bitcoin is literally trash.

I hope for its sake, the lightning network is a success.

Problem with being American is that you think you're the only one in existence.

Please make another 10 threads. We don't have enough yet.

So you're shilling for another pump and dump for BCH again while hoping to get BTC when its dipping

>nice try shill

That's not a problem, abdool.

Will do

Going to buy BTC in less than an hour.

Song related.
youtube.com/watch?v=xQp-lhejgQY