Redpill me on this for i am about to go balls deep and may end up living under a bridge but seriously Veeky Forums they...

Redpill me on this for i am about to go balls deep and may end up living under a bridge but seriously Veeky Forums they are finchs like not jews or chinks they cant be that bad right they look professional and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001175111-Binance-Will-Add-OAX-DNT-MCO-ICN-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>balls deep
>$230 saved up from two birthdays and a christmas

>they are finchs

A what? They are slovenian

4000 and you are a millionaire in a year

Dont forget thanks giving

you can do it OP

You sure?

4,000 dollars or 4,000 tokens?

Tokens.

>Went balls deep
>6 weeks of allowance
>$80 bucks
Lambo when?

That would imply a market cap of ~$25 billion. Not saying it's impossible, but I doubt that would happen in a year.

If it hits $250, I won't need to work another day in my life. Realistically I think it'll hover around $75 within a year (which is still really nice.)

ICN is definitely gearing up for greatness,

>blockchain.one fund to be regulated and quoted on mainstream exchange
>possibility of hundreds of distinct and convenient crypto hedge funds for normies and veterans to pick from
>insured
>referral program for BLX fund in the pipeline
>fiat gateway implementation in the pipeline
>possible debit card in the future
>etc. etc.

And the best part is that it's being low-key about it; watching the devs do their AMA almost puts you to sleep, and ICN is one of the original ICOs, so it's an age-old institution by crypto standards.

This low-key aspect means two things for ICN:
1) this is the ground floor
2) it's a lot less likely to be a flash in the pan

How much are you in for?

My ICN purse is slightly under 10,000. I have never felt so comfortable about a crypto until this one. It's going nowhere but up.

All ICN'ers, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

did anyone ever add this bot? does it magically install a script that takes all your gains?

Not even wasting my time to look. I'd rather not risk losing my precious ICN.

what is the ICN token used for?

I have 5k ICN, How long until I join the millionaire club?

Depending on how the next few months go...two years?

ICN tokens will have a usage once the DAA platform is launched. For example, creating a DAA will require burning ICN tokens.

Also ICN holders benefit from the performance of CCP as well as fees collected on the ICONOMI Digital Assets Management Platform via the repayment program.

tokens?

Right now they're being used for buybacks, but later on the tokens are going to be used to power customizable crypto hedge funds called DAAs. Whales are going to be gobbling them up when this thing launches.

I hope so user. My humble goal is to have a million dollar portfolio within 5 years.

Tokens. :)

If things go right in cryptoland it shoupd be possible in 3 years.

Just bought 1000 ICN.

Riiiiiiight

Where can you buy this token?

Thank you fine gentlemen.

Binance on Wednesday or kraken rn

>platform needs icn tokens to make basic platform things
>icn worth anything above 1 dollarydoo

you bagholders are truly delusional. icn tokens are like gas for vehicles, now imagine if 1 gallon would be over 1k... noone would drive the same as noone will use platform if icn is expensive as fuck

Here's the confirmation that binance will be listing ICN tomorrow:
binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001175111-Binance-Will-Add-OAX-DNT-MCO-ICN-

Reminder that Neogas is traded exclusivley on binance, and has a historic moon mission earlier this month.

You're an idiot.

With a depreciation of available ICN tokens they increase in value due to less circulating.
We can use this example instead:
Imagine ICN tokens are gas for vehicles. Now imagine there is less oil left in the world. Price of gas goes up due to less supply.

The tokens that are "burnt" as a result of DAA activity are ICN, but you don't actually need ICN to access the DAA. You simply buy the token for the specific DAA, and somewhere ICN tokens are burnt as a result, making the remaining ICN tokens more valuable for their holders.

In other words: investing in the individual DAAs generated under iconomi means investing in the handful of underlying crypto assets for that specific DAA; while investing in the actual "ICN" tokens means investing in the overarching iconomi system (and thus in general crypto health).

ICN is already "correcting" down to the fixed price range of 2.73 to 3.15 .

All it is "gas" for people running crypto index funds. We know that they require, at minimum, 3% of their profit's worth.

If ICN one day becomes useful for normie users of the Iconomi platform to have, then I can see it really taking off. Normie users can add to trade volumes and put the kind of irregular pressure on it to change the price.

Until then, the main buy pressure comes from Iconomi and they've set rules around how they buy it so that they don't move the price much. Iconomi has said they won't buy past 20% of the daily trade volume, so if we're not out there throwing ourselves into the mouths of whales, the price will be flat for a long time.

>they don't move the price much
>if we're not out there throwing ourselves into the mouths of whales, the price will be flat for a long time
This is a good thing if you ask me.
It's one of the original ICOs, and still the devs are taking things nice and easy, eschewing any sensationalism while stacking on the promising features.
And as we all know, dev competence and commitment is everything in crypto.

>If ICN one day becomes useful for normie users of the Iconomi platform to have, then I can see it really taking off.
All signs point to yes.
Premade and insured portfolios will be a godsend for normies. And normies will be a godsend for crypto.

The only bridge between the old economy and the crypto world that will allow normies to enter into crypto without having much knowledge of the technology behind the coins.

Now the guy down the street that heard about that bitcoin stuff can invest money into it more confidently knowing there is a trusted manager looking after his investment.

Iconomi made a "guy for that" platform for the less educated norm ies looking to enter crypto.

I agree with you on competence and commitment.

I also have no doubt that the DAAs will be successful. My concern is that ICN, itself, is getting left by the wayside.

When ICN was supposed to pay dividends, trade volume and utility really didn't matter. The value would be pegged to the dividend.

With the change to buybacks, the proposition is now that Iconomi promises to contribute up to (but not greater than) 20% of trade volume for the coin. That is nowhere near the same thing because the value of ICN is now dependent on speculation around that trade volume.

They need to introduce additional value for ICN tokens and will hopefully do so through a coupon (Binance) utility that normie users of the platform feel compelled to buy (on Iconomi) and hold. The arbitrage around that would drive volume and price and Iconomi keeping momentum up would eventually make for a pretty killer coin.

Wall street is waking up. They will get into this space and iconomi will be nothing.

Buybacks are more independent of exchanges, which is in itself a good thing.
Buybacks also serve as price support, a kind of safety net against volatility that won't hamper upward mobility.

Also, according to the announcement, the buyback thing is considered a fair but less-than-perfect way to distribute gains. Meaning it's very likely going to change as conditions change.

An ETF for normies is a long ways way, remember the Winklevoss thing?
Also, the reason people will favor something like ICN over a wall street crypto fund is the same reason people favor crypto over fiat.

>Muh Wall Street

Iconomi would be bought by Wall Street before that happens, if iconomi doesn't join Wall Street before that. LSE here we come.

Not sure what you're trying to say here.
You could make the same ominous predictions about bitcoin, and it would be equally hollow since the whole point of crypto is to avoid the very things you're predicting.