Why do so many white people here try to white wash ancient middle easterners as white...

Why do so many white people here try to white wash ancient middle easterners as white? Why cant they deal with the fact that the first human civilization wasnt build by white people? Why cant they deal with the fact that jesus was middle eastern and most likely a brown person?

The first literate civilizations were built by ancient Iraqis and Iranians (hurr durr muh migration affecting 5% of DNA) who are pretty brown and dark haired/eyed

And by brown Egyptians (Natufian stock) and East Dravidians (Indus valley), the first PALE/West European like civilization was Merovigian France or maybe Gauls but that's stretching it since they hardly were a civilization

The first dark pink civiliation were the Minoans

The first yellow civilization were the Shang

The first red (literate) civilization were the Olmecs

>Jesus was brown

Naaah, most likely dark pink or maybe really light brown, could be dark brown too but there's no way to know

> dark pink
What.

Most Europeans are dark pink, only Germanics, Fins, Hungarians and Northen Slavs are light pink/white on average

Jesus was s middle eastern man living in a region bordering the arabian peninsula. Give it a fucking rest already christianity isnt even race based.

jesus was an arab,

Oh yeah I forgot to mention France and Belgium but they are dark pink in the south on average

Middle Easterners are dark pink/light brown on average, only a minority (40%) are medium or dark brown

No, Jesus was of Aramean/Canaanite stock (Hebrew)

>ancient middle easterners as white
Define white

Alright my dear hobby phrenologist give me a map from you where you note who is "dark pink" "light brown" etc.

Suit yourself

that's the opposite of true
brits and scandis tend to be a dark/reddish kind of pink, whilst french and central europeans are "normal" pink

>via 9gag

Good question

>9gag

My Polish friend and I are both pale/neutral toned though. A lot of central and eastern europeans are light skinned without being pink.

>so many
literally no one does this on Veeky Forums except the occasional ironic wewuz posters, who mostly do it for some cheeky (yous) when the mods are away

Why do people try to pretend its harder to go through the Mediterranean sea than the Sahara Desert?

>9fag

>try to white wash ancient middle easterners as white
Lots of them were """white""". What do you even think you mean by "ancient"?
For example, ALL modern and ancient Europeans groups are more closely related to ancient Egyptians than modern Egyptians are today.

Because of the Arab slave trade. You don't understand what diversity really is because you're a brainlet.

>ALL modern and ancient Europeans groups are more closely related to ancient Egyptians than modern Egyptians are today.
WE

If Europe was diverse because of 3 skeletons then so was Egypt. WE WUZ PHARAOHS BIGOT.

DEAL
WITH
IT

>Why do so many white people here try to white wash ancient middle easterners as white?
Because that will invalidate their white nationalist ideology that Whites are the ''Master Race.'' Stuff like Civilization being born in the Middle East, while most of Europe was a backwater shithole inhabited by illiterate Barbarians, and Asians and Ashkenazi Jews having higher IQ's means their entire ideology is bullshit.

Iranians/Persians are white. Just because They can get a tan doesn't make them a separate race

You are correct about India and the rest of the Middle East thought, they are shitskins

I dont think we are white m8

Caucasian