Get into OMG now iif you don't wanna miss out on making it

Get into OMG now iif you don't wanna miss out on making it

Price is way too high to buy more.

depends how long you want to hold for

that's what they said about neo lol

Because it's going down right?

You mong.

Could easily do another bounce to 165-170k, don't be an idiot. What if BTC moons again?

At the current value it doesn't really matter, get in before mid september and then hodl at least 18 months

could somebody do dot points why this coin is good

Cryptoskeleton says is good and they are launching android and ios apps based on face recognition tech for payments also they are trying to get mcdonalds to accept them as payment method

You just have to look at the team behind OMG, the rumors about the McD/Apple-deal could be true but are irrelevant.

The dev team already has a lot of contacts in SE asia, they were invited to a conference with the Bank of Thailand who want to adopt their field of technology.

what I'm trying to say is that they are part of a promising development in the financial world of SEAsia, where people start to generate more and more money at the moment

parent company is omise. basically they handle online payments for businesses. millions of dollars go through their services.
do the math bruh

Well,feel free to be a fool, I only buy coins when they are down at least 10%/24h.

It will hit 160-170 again, there's absolutely no point in buying at 190.

my point is that people who are waiting for it to dip or something should not wait too long because announcements about new stuff related to OMG could come any day now

wouldn't be surprised if this is the last sub $10 dip

you stinky buttholes have been saying that for more than a week now.

plenty of time with the whole market crashing

I've waited for too many coins to dip and ended up having to pay more. How much do you really think you will save this way? Waiting is a risk in itself

honestly I'm surprised this hasn't mooned yet.

yeah but theres always a bit of lag between biz talking about a coin then your everyday joes buying it. this feels very similar to neo right before it mooned

whales are trying very hard to suppress prices

what indicates this? I feel like this is just what we say when we want a coin to moon but it won't

nice bags

I've seen OMG touching 210 and coming back same thing been happening for a few daya if thats not a whale being a cunt and walling it i will cut my testicles and eat them through my nose

Literally a poor mans neo that will never moon like based neo

It's probably going to stay around these prices. However, with supposed announcements coming up, it might go to Jupiter so we'll see what happens. I'm hoping for some
big news as I've been balls deep
and been waiting

buy the rumour, sell the news.

Unless the news are huge you fucking mong

Buy the news panic sell the dip

I missed out on a lot of gains selling on the neo rebranding news.... sold at 750k.... kept going up and up

i have 39 omgs at 196k
Not selling to get in cheaper because i just know at the point i sell news will come out and fuck me

Why though. I don't understand this shit. I've heard a lot of opinions about "driving the price down so they can buy more" but at what point is enough?

Don't they want to profit off of something they are invested in?

Or are they trying to sabotage the coin?

Can someone coherently explain this?

Why do they do this? I don't understand. What the fuck?

They drive it down so that they can accumulate more for cheap, then when news comes and it moons, they make more money. It's a longterm strategy.

Whales don't bother driving down shitcoins, only those that have a potential future.

Please dip already.... I need more..

im not one for ta but signs are pointing for a towards a big and sudden move in price. pump or dump idk
just buy some

If you already have the capital to be considered a whale, why would small (and furthermore, predictable) changes possibly matter if the goal is longterm?

It's happening

no :(

Small % changes will net someone with a few OMG about 25cents.

Small % changes for someone with 10k+ will net a couple hundred dollars.

Predictable is all the better.

Considering the hype died down a bit now and we are still waiting for the big news it's holding up pretty great.
I think buying in sub 190k would be smart now, but i got my bags at 150k so i don't really care

Seems like the OMG talk on Veeky Forums is dying down. All the BTC/BCC talk has taken over. Hope there's some news soon.