How come we never discuss three kingdoms era? Definitely one of the most aesthetically pleasing eras

How come we never discuss three kingdoms era? Definitely one of the most aesthetically pleasing eras

Chinese autism is scary as fuck.
Also the meat and bones of their discussion belongs on Veeky Forums

East Asia has been discussing about it for a thousand years. It has gone a bit stale.

That's not the Three Kingdoms Period yet though.

That was the"A bunch of dudes pretend the Han Dynasty still is a legitimate government while everyone really just runs his own show." period.

Although Cao Cao may or may not be trying to put the Han Dynasty back together depending on whichever perspective of history you're one. Suffice to say, he didn't start no separate dynasties from the Han and served loyally as its Prime Minister at least. That was his son, Cao Pi, first Cao Wei Emperor.

We do discuss it. And for all of its "Aesthetics", it was a horrible clusterfuck in which about 70% of the Chinese population died.

Sun Ce masterrace

Three Kingdoms is a degenerate time period that has stolen too much attention from the Spring & Autumn - Warring States period.

Anyone who produces another video game based on the Three Kingdoms period should be executed. We must focus our attention on Pre-Han China.

Sengoku jidai > three cuckdoms

That's not what Japanese think.

>36,000,000 - 40,000,000 dead
What did they mean by this?

Too romanticized

nyuk nyuk

I really gotta agree. Even though most of what we remember from the period is romanticized, there is actual bizarre and chaotic history during the time frame.

>Lü Bu
What was his problem?

>we never discuss three kingdoms era
pls

my nigga just wanted some pussy

What exactly is the distinct "aesthetic" of the Three Kingdoms Era? Other than "just like the Han except with burning villages and bodies everywhere"?

It's hard to discuss the Three Kingdoms Period historically because everybody keeps mixing up the actual history of the Three Kingdoms with the fictionalized version in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Everything I learned about this is from Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV for the Super Nintendo

One is red, one is blue, the other one is green

BONUS: Yellow mercs.

Aren't you forgetting about purple pretender units?

Why does Cao Cao both sound like something you'd accidentally order at a foreign restaurant and a childish name for poop?

That's General Tso's chicken, not Prime Minister Tsao's.

Why was he so based?

>O God, since thou made Zhou Yu, why did thou also create Zhuge Liang?

bunch of peasants kill each-other in huge numbers. 1000 years later someone writes a highly romanticized version complete with super hero Chinese warriors and generals

Wei's lightning campaign over Wu is textbook military stuff.
Battle for red cliff is overrated myth

I meant wei over shu.

>One of the greatest naval battles in history is a myth

What did he mean by this?

>chinese history
No one cares

zhuge liang the best girl

Human history has been and will be Chinese history.

Well it's enough for people make countless games, movies, dramas, comics, novels, thesis...etc about it and discuss here.