$45

>$45
what... the FUCK... is this coin's... FUCKING... PROBLEM???!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS LTC'S PROBLEM, Veeky Forums???

HODL

>muh btc hedge
Yeah sorry it's never worked that way BCC or USDT or lose

lmfao @ anyone who bought this crap. The only time it was worth buying was Coinbase added it in April.

Just what exactly is the point of LTC?

I've been holding for months, hoping it'll somehow moon again. Everyone keeps telling me another moon is bound to happen. I just don't want to sell the night before it moons and feel like the ultimate retard.

It is what happens when the creator describes it as a fun coin you are gonna be buying McDonalds with in 2018 while you can be buying Lambos with Bitcoin.

Enjoy your bags.

its's a fine coin, you're just an idiot.

The problem is it's at $45 and not $5 it's real value.

LTC isn't a reserve money, it's an exchange money.
People use it for transfering value, not saving (contrary to BTC)

LTC has gone up 10 times in value this year. It's only like 1% down today, in a day when BTC shat itself

LTC fudders are all retarded no exception. I have yet to see any good argument against it

>hurr durr its useless and old
So is bitcoin by your logic

>tfw bought at $44 sold at $50
Just some lunch money is good enough.

meh, I enjoy not getting raped by fees when using Litecoin

McDonald's is worth like 30 billion you moronic fuckwit

he means buying food from mcdonalds you moronic fuckwit

just bought 100$ worth of LTC at 0.0117 how fucked am I?

We are waiting on news, then moonshot.

I believe LTC will moon.
> BTC dip down to earth
> nobody has trust in Tether
> Monero too high to be a safe value
There's only one alternative, also in a dip atm!
LTC GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!

I know, you fucking retards. If people all over the world use litecoin to buy from a corporation as huge as McDonald's I will buy many lambos. You retarded fuckwads.

If this bcash shit keeps fucking things up, you should be ok.

>what... the FUCK... is this coin's... FUCKING... PROBLEM???!!!

It has no purpose, the old "silver to bitcoin's gold" comparison doesn't work when there's a billion other altcoins competing to take it's place

It's got no reason to exist with BTC getting segwit. Hodl at your own peril.

Ltc works as an actual currency that you won't be afraid to spend out of fear of drastic price fluctuation... Its value is remarkably stable, almost like you want an actual currency to be. Really activated the old almonds

This is the stupidest meme.

your a retard. Charlie said all the other coins that are pure speculation right now are fun tokens. if you watch the interview he says btc eth and ltc will be some of the serious ones to stick around. he has a point, do you honestly think we will have 800 major crypto currencies?