Sabrina Pasterski built a single engine airplane by the time she was 14 y/o...

Sabrina Pasterski built a single engine airplane by the time she was 14 y/o, at 16 became the youngest person ever to fly their own plane; graduated MIT in 3 years with a 5.0 GPA and is now 24 at Harvard getting a PhD in high energy physics.

HOW CAN MEN COMPETE AHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

shit wrong board lmamo

I just want to see her asshole.

and we should give a shit?

> Rich Jew winds up successful.

Great story, OP.

will bang

Literally everything in her life was built and created by men. Try again, user.

so clone this ugly

Veeky Forums

good for her.

what have you done' op ?

made a bunch of troll posts online ?

I also browse reddit

Congrats op.
You found one woman out of millions that isn't a useless roastie and might actually contribute something to society besides her gash.

I have a question. Dont you think the fact that so much effort is placed on being like "hey guyz I found a woman who's not useless" kind of proves the point that most of them are useless?

Gas the cunt.

why did she draw 7th Semester QED operator fields and not her own reasearch stuff on the blackboard

So yet another sheeple getting degrees after degrees. 24 already :) If she was succesful she would have already founded a billion dollar company or contributed to science with some innovation. Anybody can learn books at school, that's the exact opposite of success

((((((((((Oi Veeeeeeeeey))))))))))

>Sabrina Pasterski built a single engine airplane by the time she was 14 y/o
It's a greatly exaggerated hoax with no evidence
It was the idea of her parents to spread this hoax so that everyone knows about muh smart kid but she feels cringe every time her dad tells that story to strangers
This

That fivehead though...

-T. high school dropout

at her age i was doing drugs and getting my dick sucked

who really won at life?

t neet retard

Literally who? Men built civilization self-loath-fag.

Christ I could land a single engine plane in that cleft

Don't turn this shit into men vs women. This woman is probably some sort of genius and 99.99999% of men or women could never compete. Let's see if she can provide some actual value to the world upon graduating. I hope she does.

When I hear stories like these, I always wonder what the path of such people is like. I mean, how do you get so good at such a young age? I guess that parents with appriopriate background still play some role.

Men invented the airplane over a hundred fucking years ago.

Does this jewess have a coin or something?