Where are my omisemarines ? How you holding up the long wait to lamboland?

Where are my omisemarines ? How you holding up the long wait to lamboland?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
omise.co/alipay
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

getting impatient about the news they will release tbqh

Can't we be called omigods?

Still waiting. Believe in the project, but the BTC/BCC is making me nervous.

PATIENCE YOUNG ONES. THE OMISE GODS WILL SMILE UPON US WHEN IT IS TIME

How much you holding fellow omgods? 1000 here

>captcha choose cars
>there is a lambo amongst them

My whole portfolio is omg. I need this to mooon

Same kek
Omisegods pls

700 here. Also heavy in 0x and eth. I'm comfy

Lol same here. I was 100% ANS at 7 dollars and sat for 2 weeks before it went apeshit, saw similar movements every day that we've seen for the past week. Hope this shit will replicate then my portfolio will seriously explode. Otherwise will be holding 5k bags until Q4 platform launch.

lol this shit will be $20 Q4, and that's conservative

Hope so, really do.

3350. All In.

JUST

Hodling 556 omise, ETH, and BTC.

I need omise to move, half of my portfolio is in it.

only 151

Only 186 here. Holding on tight. I've been getting some friends signed up at various exchanges and introducing them to crypto. I'm going to be giving a few tokens to people that want to get involved. Even though I don't have many, I think it's worth it. Maybe you guys could find a couple of friends and do the same!

TFW i only have 39.4 OMG ....
When you guys wil make bank i get to go to MCdonalds and buy the special menu...

In 3 days i can deposit another 100 euro which i will put directly into OMG.
Hoping to get cheap BTC and make gains with BTC and OMG together :)

Only have 300 OMG bc needed to get a bag of binance too

who else /soldat200kboughtat216k/ here

>Maybe you guys could find a couple of friends

Buy high sell low i fail to see where you did wrong

IF I DON'T SELL I HAVEN'T TAKEN A LOSS RIGHT GUYS RIGHT Veeky Forums??

5k, thinking of selling 4k tend to increase omg holding. Thoughts?

Im going long on this bitch.

You took the lost when you sold omg has solid plans to reach 10 and maybe 20$ impatience made you lose sorry anonchan you could've your chance to dont lose anything but whales are fucking with the price walling it at 210k

i managed to claw my way from 1850 ohmaigawds to 2023 doing day trading the past few days.
i reckon you still have until september 1st to get some more coins since the pattern is fairly predicatble atm

i know as soon as i try to snag a dip, news will get released and it'll moon immediately after my sell order gets filled

september 1st

yeah but didn't Jun say news in August and September?

didnt he say there wasnt gonna be any in aug?

i'll try and dig it up but they said by "the end of the month" as well as September

here you go

All in right now with 453. Thinking about buying more soon.

so 2 news?

newses, yes. the September news sounds NDA-related which could mean anything from new exchanges to major partnership

Also expect some choppy waters soon boys. Think there's going to be some action today but not necessarily positive. The stagnancy is going to start impacting late buyers and wouldn't be surprised to see a minor sell-off start.
>support line staying fairly horizontal over past few days
>resistance line decreasing
>volume dropping

I must say, waiting for news (in general) is godawful. I don't really like having to hold 10 alts for many months waiting for alphas and betas, in addition to news events while other coins moon. I do it anyways though because I'm prepared to lose everything. 80k won't change my life, but 800k is a start. So I'll wait for the consistent gains from actual products and real news events

sell and rebuy?

N E W L O G O
E
W
L
O
G
O

Agreed 100%. However, the crypto markets in general look like shit today. I expect losses in all of my pairs, which is a lot.

Don't sell low.

i'd be okay with a rebrand. did NEO pretty well

I'm probably just gonna hodl and weather the storm. If people are thinking of sell/rebuy, I'm guessing it'll drop down to 165-175K range and stabilize with potential for panic sells down to 145/150. Who knows though, just my thoughts on it.

how do i buy this shit coin?
do i do it on an exchange if so which one?
can i buy it with my bank card ?

you have to buy another crypto first and transfer it to an exchange that sells it. Bittrex is the biggest US exchange that trades OMG.

Buy ETH with your card, exchange ETH for OMG on Etherdelta... easy..... use same wallet as ETH

Read this

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

Buy before the september announcement at least and hodl for at least 18 months guys. Don't miss out on this huge opportunity.

Did you create this? I made a thread on /r/ requesting someone do this and some friendly user pulled through

Approaching to launchpad or dumpland. We just need one of you guys to sell and fulfill satoshis law. Who will take the hit for us???

i "only" have 830 but i'm looking to accumulate. i'm just too nervous to trade these dips so i think i'm better off DCAing

OMG is not going to move before the announcements. It has no reason to.

thoughts?

looks like another phishing link. so many fools getting scammed.

tfw lost 50 omgs daytrading

FYI you don't have to "claim" your airdrop. it's automatic. like BCH was if you had a BTC balance. don't get scammed.

why dont you supply them with your private key and report back, faggot

Im guessing you're not eligible if you hold it on an exchange?

Bittrex has been pretty good about crediting people with free e-shekels.

reposting from other thread...this fucking coin is so strange...my autism flared up and I started comparing to previous cycle, I don't think I've ever seen a mirror like this with another coin or stock

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEAN

That it's going to repeat, user.

I DON'T KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. THIS IS DRIVING ME INSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEGGGGGGGGG

took it a step farther.

i've actually been noticing this since the last pump. in theory it makes trading easier but the problem is it's hard to extrapolate how the pump->consolidation process will scale during the next wave. it's obviously pumping higher, i just don't want to miss the next moon trying to speculate.

My only reasoning relies on the coin needing stability to function appropriately. If they're going to rely on a decentralized network ultimately manned by people holding stocks and later tokens to process all their payments they are going to have to actively manage the price of the coin to minimize the amount of volatility on the network. This is why they are doing a heavily incentive-based system to keep people on the network. The last thing they'd want is the price of the coin to plummet causing people to quickly fall off the network and impact their payment processing rates.

Third section will be an upside down mirror.

okay how hard is it to get my real USdollars once i buy ETH than buy OMG when i want to cash out

is the rumor of Mcdonalds accepting this as payment proven bullshit ?

pump ia coming

>cashing out

what's the problem ?
is it a problem ?

Lol why would you ever want to cash out BTC will make you make USD is worthless fiat.

Wow butchered that one, BTC makes you money USD is worthless fiat .

You should not sell omg unless it literally goes to $50 in a ridiculously short amount of time, but if you sell you shouldn't wait too long to re buy back in. This shit is a true blue long term hold!

Pretty sure he just prefers the freedom of fiat

This

Where have they stated they work with Alipay? What´s the cause of the sudden rise in Ripple, after months of decline?

their tweet of a countdown probably helps. But the countdown sounds like its just for a conference announcement

Dude just follow them in twitter

Connect the dots

CONNECT THE DOTS

Holding 1k.

yo waddup!!

1 ticket to the moon plox

Wtf. how have I not heard about or seen this before omise.co/alipay

Fiat isn't freedom user. You guys must be new desu

Who's that semen demon?

Connect the dots. user knew this 1 week ago

Need a bigger dip please

Just bought some more.
What are you guys gonna spend all that OMG cash on?

so is mcdonalds accepting this shit coin as payment or not ?