Where were you when the BCH blockchain became longer than the BTC blockchain? Only 12 blocks to go

Where were you when the BCH blockchain became longer than the BTC blockchain? Only 12 blocks to go.

But we should raise dificulty soon to increase the proof of work to get better reorg protection.

Expect blockstream atacks soon, we will defend.

When BTC halves next days we are 100 in

It's pretty easy to make a chain longer by mining completely empty blocks you idiot. You think nobody notices? lol

BTC was scheduled to hit the 21mil btc cap in like 2080.

At this shitcoin tier difficulty BCH will have released all 21 mil bch by next year holy shit the inflation

>12 empty blocks

/thread

>t. suicidal blockstream shill
We won. We are now the official Bitcoin.

This was always bound to happen as BTC miners switch over with huge hashrate increases.
It's also a bullish sign to me because if dumps were really incoming you would see millions of BCC being moved in small peroids of time (like shortly after the fork)
also explain

Holy shit it's happening

now 3 blocks ahead of the original chain
didn't take long

This is some nerdy shit.

My wallets are ready

Get out newfag

Kys

Bitcoin IS the longest chain, but...

Longest does not mean the one with the most blocks, it means the one that had the most amount of hash-calculations performed on it.

Not to mention that by that time tomorrow a lot of the miners will have switched back to BTC.

It's gonna take at least 2-3 months for Bitcoin Cash to become Bitcoin. But it's pretty obvious that we're getting there. Once the prices become somewhat equal, just watch Roger dumping 300,000 BTC and buying BCC. It's gonna be glorious.

So take advantage and accumulate now, fools!

Bcash doesn't have a logo. It's not a real crypto.

>Being this dumb
Minimal wage is too much for this pathetic shilling. Adam Back does not hire the brightest people, confirmed...

This. Fuckin chink shills.

Think about it... if you are still motivated to defend blockstream after everything that is known by now. You are not very smart...

Either way im making money

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the next step will be for them to start filling their own blocks with spam to make it look like it's being used. It's ridiculous.

>BCH mining is more profitable rn
>MINERS GONNA MINE BCH BECAUSE SHORT TERM PROFIT IS WHAT MATTERS
>BCH mining is less profitable rn
>SO WHAT SHORT TERM PROFIT DOESN'T MATTER

Never change, shills.

Unlike Bcore blocks, which no one can use without paying $5 fee.

/r/Bitcoin version
>Before BCC is more profitable:
>lol nobody is gonna mine your stupid shitcoin no matter how profitable it is
>After BCC is more profitable:
>See they're all doing it cause $$$$ they're ALL going to leave the second it changes back.

>Ignoring that BTC has red candles on the daily chart
>Ignoring that BCC is holding quite well for a "failed Bitcoin" that everyone except idiots who kept their money on coinbase can dump.
I can't wait to laugh when BCC is 2x the price of BTC.
It's alright though, I'll do a giveaway thread for the first person that posts a sharpie in his pooper and BTC long losses

>/r/Bitcoin version
Again with your gayass reddit wars. No one ever barely even mentioned reddit before you and your faggot army of shills began invading this summer. So stfu about it already, no one cares.

>I can't wait to laugh when BCC is 2x the price of BTC.
Better shitcoins have tried, got closer, and still failed.

If you don't understand how blockchain technology works you shouldn't be investing in crypto.