Why do you literally do nothing to secure your crypto gainz?

Why do you literally do nothing to secure your crypto gainz?

Trusting it to an exchange or computer wallet?

Do you want to lose all your money?

A good safe and a couple of hardware wallets is literally under 2000 dollars. That is nothing compared to what you stand to lose.

inb4 no replies, as no one cares about security.

still more than I have, kek

I have a trezor. Is that good?

>That trezor

If you have somewhere safe to store the seed its under 100 dollars for a hardware wallet.

But yor coins are locked if chain colapses and you cant move to exchange to sell

>not TL-30
you don't care either

They both seem pretty good. I haven't been able to find any articles listing security weaknesses on either.

$2000? Go rent a safe deposit box, ya noob!

why do you care anyway, I will ask a leading developer of upcoming ICO who is also MIT graduate, about my opsec.
kek

This is a pretty decent safe, paired with CCTV + UPS and weighing over 160 kg chances are that I will know it has been stolen before the thief manages to crack into it, and figure figure out what he has.

The trezor and the Ledger both have 6 digit pins that can't be brute forced, so don't have to worry about securing them.

>$2000? Go rent a safe deposit box, ya noob!

Yeah, too much of a pain. This way I have access to whatever I need from the safe when I need it. Also a good place to keep your passport etc.

I bought a trezor but my operating system is too old so it wont work,and i dont want a new computer.

Use some gains and get a new computer...

ayo nigga lemme just walk out wid dat safe real quick

Is your code written on the fucking safe?

True dat. I worry more about fire though than burglary.

>tfw brainwallet master race

Can someone explain how wallets get hacked, like an IOTA? How secure is a password that's comprised of words/numbers? I like passwords I can memorize but I hadn't considered how insecure it is.

got a trez

Too poor to afford a strongbox. Also, I have nothing to protect (poorfag, remember?).

because trezor had a security issue and Ledgers' are on backorder for like 4 month into the future. i first went to buy one in may or something and the ship date is now september.

All you have to do with trezor is use passphrase encryption and even you won't be able to get your coins if you forget that passphrase.