Daily reminder that Bitcoin was worth only $900 in the beginning of the year

Daily reminder that Bitcoin was worth only $900 in the beginning of the year.

Not much. I bought before that.

The natural settling place of bitcoin is 1k-2k for the next decade. The tech simply isn't there, it is all hype.

daily reminder OP is faggot

>The natural settling place of bitcoin is 1k-2k for the next decade. The tech simply isn't there, it is all hype.

normies haven't even started buying bitcoin yet

2018 is the year of the normies

What if we are the normies and 2017 was the year. We would be toast soon. We're all gonna make it though.

g-guys?

I reckon a safe bet is it'll be 10k by the end of 2018

>we
I bought 10000 btc when it was only pennies and now im a gazillionaire

prove it

Most real analysts say bitcoin is going to skyrocket within the next 5-10 years.

Yeah and they're right but it won't last.

Bitcoin is way too slow, full of problems, losing miners, the fees are outrageous, and so on.

Everyone here says "normies this, normies that." News flash, normies want shit to be easy and cheap because they are poor and stupid. Most normies will simply buy and hold on something like coinbase. Trading is too complicated for the typical multiple wallets, an always open extremely volatile market, extra security if you don't want to get hacked. Normies will also learn you can't really buy much with crypto yet, and what you can buy is much smaller than your selection with fiat or credit. Face it, crypto will be nornie repellent until is extremely simple, fast and easy

I'm a boglehead and I'm going to buy BTC. Face it; the institutional investors are in.

but I started buying last month

DGB is the answer but noone dares to admit it.

If we wanted to make bitcoin newbie friendly, we sure should have added "fancy" wallets and facebook "send satoshi" button.

It's not bitcoin that is newbie repelant, it's crypto in general.

Bancor will be really simple

Me on the left.

What a nose user!

I thought that black guy was Seal

The overbite makes it worse.

normies are too stupid to realize that you can buy btc by parts and will be turned off by the $4k price tag. When normies get into crypto they will be looking ar buying coins whos value is much easier to process in respect to their anual income.