Is it possible to have a thread on Africa without having it devolve into a /pol/ tier shitfest? I hope so...

Is it possible to have a thread on Africa without having it devolve into a /pol/ tier shitfest? I hope so, because I have a question about pic related. It seems that the parts of Africa with the best land quality are somehow the poorest. Is this attributable at all to the ethnic groups that populate those particular areas? For example, the northern, eastern, and very most southern parts of Africa are not considered the same sub-Saharan Bantus that populate the good parts of Africa (like the Congo). What kind of differences between these ethnic groups could account for not only the Bantu's lack of success but their lack of success in otherwise favorable conditions when everyone else had access to far less resources.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_curse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is it possible to have a thread on Africa without having it devolve into a /pol/ tier shitfest?

No.

Political corruption and civil wars has prevented countries like the Congo, CAR, Chad, etc. from becoming successful, but once they get that under control they could become very powerful

If you don't want Africa thread to attract /pol/, do the following:
1. Stop claiming non-black people and civilizations as black
2. Stop claiming Africa had "advanced civilizations" and that something like Great Zimbabwe was a pinnacle of high culture and comparable to Europe and the Middle East

That should do it. Notice that /pol/ isn't attacking Cambodia, probably because we don't have a bunch of retarded Cambodians on Veeky Forums screaming WHITEY BTFO and claiming Angkor Wat was the greatest marvel in the history of mankind.

oh boy here we go lol.

All three things are correct.

Literally who gives a fuck about Africa

>Stop claiming non-black people and civilizations as black
Does anybody actually even do this who aren't just baiting?

Yes.

Yes, it's the trend nowadays among blacks.

I meant on Veeky Forums. A lot of that shit you'll see here is so obviously bait.

>It's a pol tries to pretend that the "black warrior" threads aren't bait threads made by /pol/ episode

If your tactic is to make false flag claims and then try to convince everyone that "well the other side are just as bad, right guys!?" then you're already exposing yourself as intellectually bankrupt.

You sound like a paranoid retard.

What are some good movies about nowadays Africa?

But please no Hotel Rwanda tier shit about how war is horrible and black children suffer

>sweetie
>BTFO
>nowadays magazines and news
These kids don't even have the courage to admit it.

Incas were superior to europeans, and no falseflagging wordplay will erase this fact ever.

Deal with it, subhuman chimp.

Namibia is, by far, the best subsarian country

Prove me wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_curse

Except the question is simple, and unrelated to any historical empires in Africa, we wuzzery, or anything else.
Sit down.

>It seems that the parts of Africa with the best land quality are somehow the poorest.
If you are dictator in a land with many natural resources, why would you give a fuck about your people?
Just sell the resources to foreign companies and enjoy the cash flow

Being superior to eurangutans doesn't make you the most superior as Arabs are even more superior

As any form of life Homo Sapiens comportment depends on its environment. We could argue about historical or social issues ad lib, but in the end the key is the climate.

It's far from being that simple

>Congo
Watch "Empire of dust" documentary.
One hour long in youtube

See

It's a slice of life really

No idea about niggers but I noticed that Veeky Forums is full of hindutvas who get triggered at anything that BTFOs their /pol/ tier beliefs like the aryan invasion or religious stuff