This shit is going down hard. Buy back price: 7k sats. Don't say i didn't warn you

This shit is going down hard. Buy back price: 7k sats. Don't say i didn't warn you.

Y?

one of the devs trying to devalue the price in slack channel. he's saying there's no point in holding zrx if you don't need it for a project. he says the current price is fully speculation. i don't know why.

Caps or gtfo

No it isn't. It's been hovering between 8k-10k for days now.

lol it's true
They even said so at the ico

HODL. This the next eth.

It will be used for transaction fees on websites that use 0x and for governance. That's why the price will go up.

so basically one of the devs is fudding the shit out of this coin so he can accumulate as much as he can. soon they will make some amazing anouncement, zrx price skyrockets, making him rich as fuck.

He's just saying that lol. I think it's for legal reasons. But he and everyone else knows that when big projects building on 0x like ethfinex are out, the price will skyrocket because ZRX will be used for the transaction fees.

>Because ZRX is not an investment.
Funny. I don't remember them declaring themselves a charity org looking for donors on their whitepaper either.

>The 0x team has NO INTENTION of asking exchanges to list ZRX.

why did he have to say that? never seen anything like that from any other project dev.

Because otherwise the SEC would be sticking their nose in shit

I've seen this so many times. They always say we aren't going to be contacting exchanges (if you've been part of any of the bigger ICO's you would have seen this).

I think they're being extra careful since the laws for crypto in the US aren't really clear.

Also I think this only applies to companies based in the US.

Haha what a cunt, dropping the shit out of these bags at the first opportunity.

basically 0x is just used for fees on these soon to be released exchanges. you're crazy if you think 0x is gonna moon to $1 because of this lol

Sell now. It's only going down

why does it matter when 0x will have their own decentralized exchange?

And for governance. Ethfinex will do millions in transaction volume per day.

What the fuck else are other coins used for? They do the same thing. It will easily hit $1.

i don't think you idiots understand what tokens are

all these ico's are to fund projects. and, you're receiving tokens in exchange. it's not currency, so TECHNICALLY it is a security.

they are just covering their asses to the gov doesn't rape them

biz is being the usual biztards. what's new

get into neo meanwhile, price being kept down by whale(s)