Why haven't you bought the coin that is going to make you unbelievably wealthy in 12-18 months?

Why haven't you bought the coin that is going to make you unbelievably wealthy in 12-18 months?

Do you enjoy being a omisemortal instead of an omisegod?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cihmwh6ts6M
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
strawpoll.com/ed6x8s2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Currently balls deep. Let's do this. All hail Jun Hawk and Money Skeleton

I'm just range trading OMG for now.

I bought about 50 at $7.50, how am I looking? please don't cyber bully me I'm very sensitive

$15 by end of the year I hope

Enough for a BMW 1 series soon.

Why do you guys say your prices in USD instead of BTC?

Because it's more appealing to use a round number such as $10USD than 0.00253

you can buy OMG for usd at finex. also with the BTC/BCH fiasco soon 21k sats could be cheap but the $ value would still be less.

it's the weirdest coin I've ever invested in and conspiratard side of me thinks they are totally managing the price of this coin to keep pumps or dumps from happening...i mean look at pic related...the coin almost completely mirrors it's previous actions during every cycle

Wait i invest to dip forever

so its supposed to moon now? why is it breaking down through the meme triangle

I'm looking at the chart now and you're full of shit

Please go to 210k sats.

I could have bought at $5.22...

bitcoin is rising.

Because the current BTC/BCH FUD is causing wild swings in the price. Dollar value, however, is holding relatively steady.

what is FUD ?

youtu.be/cihmwh6ts6M

Your favorite biz/tard is going live in 15 mins

fear uncertainty doubt

If the pattern continues we'll be $9 soon

Believe

30% gain on a 6 month long hodl woooOOOOOOOOO

Too bad 200k sat will be worth more than $15 by then and this hodl shits the fucking bed.

I realized the exact same thing user and bought 100k more

For those who still need convincing read this:

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

If you aren't in before the september announcement then you will seriously miss out

if you say price in btc you still will end up converting btc decimal to usd price to understand how much you have

I love it
Making quick 5-8% gains is so easy it's ridiculous
Thank you based whales

30% over 6 months since fantastic my dude
Omgs usd pair mirrors it's btc value
user says $15 in future, he is basing that on the current value of btc

it hasn't break through yet, moon still possible

I already have 5000 omg locked away in my safe on a usb drive with a couple duplicate ones hidden in the attic/basement.

See you all in a year

This
Buy at 185k sell at 10-20k higher and repeat. This coin is literally a money printing machine

its far from 180K user

Hey, I posted that. True shit.

Ethfinex poll for omisebros could use some help
strawpoll.com/ed6x8s2c

press f to pay respects

Btw a tripfag, OmiseGOD, said he could confirm that and would be posting about it soon. afaik, he never did.

Those are LAMBO dollars

So what's everyone thinking on the price of xrp when they announce they are working with alipay?

We OmiseGods will be standing on Mt. Olympus while you peasants bask in the glory of our financial gains.

this price of Bitcoin changes hundreds of dollars every few hours
it's retarded how people use that to price altcoins

Man this next year is gonna be a ride

I only have 55 OMG.
Do you guys have any ideas to invest this money elsewhere short term (few hours) to come back and buy more OMG?
I'd normally be afraid of OMG mooning while I'm elsewhere, but since there's no news and it's losing momentum, I think I'll be fine if I come back quickly.
Any ideas?

what is range trading?

bch

kek

I'm torn.

I bought a thousand of these at

It's not a moon coin anymore. It's a steady, stable, sure investment.

If you want guarenteed 5x gains a year from now, hold. If you want more moons, sell.

Do you know how long it took NEO to moon? TWO MONTHS.

I just saw the thread about XLM it does look like a huge pump is coming for that coin. I sold and put it in there, hopefully OMG stays the same for a few days and I can get back in.

Seriously, crypto traders need instant gratification. Be patient, you will be rewarded greatly.

Noob question.
Let's say I swing trade this (or any other altcoin), buying and selling between Bitcoin/Omisego. Even if I make "gains" in terms of Omisego, the value of bitcoin to take a shit and erase all of those right?

Is there a way to swing trade altcoins with something more stable (like can you do it direclty with USD), or do people just pretty much accept that bitcoin can keep swinging and toy with any gains/losses they "make" in the alt

Literal shitcoin. Any other pages other than the front page is 404'd. Don't be a dumbass cmon.

you're right i think i fucked up

i want my omg back

fuck i'm an idiot i'm just addicted to the moons and have been refreshing my blockfolio every five minutes for the past three days and none of my coins are moving FUCK i'd rather see a massive drop at this point than the same range i need a rush

we finally hit he final floor, no way but up now, strap in omgods

please don't call me a faggot, but how do I get into this and invest?

this is day one of visiting Veeky Forums and I'm trying to wrap my head around it

leave now, thank me later

Open a coinbase account, buy some ETH, open a bittrex account, send ETH to bittrex, buy OMG on bittrex with ETH

The value of usd / btc won't matter for swing trading, you still end up with either more omg or btc at the end, and since bitcoin will eventually recover fruition the current dip, you'll have more overall.

this

a-are we launching ?

Is it September?

I only have $40 so I'm just daytrading until someone hires me

It's the only fiat that matters.

Still waiting; checking charts constantly everyday but nothing happens.

Really need something to distract me!

hodl

started accumulating 2 days ago. Have about 400 so far. Want about 1000. Plz don't go up too much too soon...

HODL!

Doesn't matter if btc tanks a bit
You end up holding more btc which is all that matters. Especially in 10 years when it's worth 500k

What's up with coin base not accepting cards? I bought my max limit and it didn't go through but it says I maxed my limit still. Can you buy ETH with PayPal on there?

Sitting at 1,232 OMG.

Is this enough to make it?

Dude coinbase is shit, When i tried using them they rejected my credit card, but still maxed my limit of 500. So i added a debit card, to which they lowered my limit to 50. Ended up just saying fuck it and used gemini instead of having to make single digit purchases everyday while getting jewed by fees.

More than lambo-territory

You are an omiseGOD, congrats on your future gains.

>tfw took my OMG out and put into MNE yesterday
>sold MNE today for OMG and i now have 50 more tokens than what i started with

Did the same with eth.

Now have 50 less tokens than I had yesterday.

redpill me on OMG, what's its big sell beyond muh skateboard?

read the thread

The sell is the team, the parent company, and the upcoming product/application.

This guy breaks it down well.

There's nothing in the thread referencing what OMG's actual purpose is, everything is FUDs and LARPing. On the ARK general the basic gist of it's use is frequently explained in greentext right in the OP, I've never seen anything of the sort in discussions about OMG.

And Part 2. You really should take 10 minutes and read that PDF in the link. It's a $3000/month paid subscription, and they're saying go in on OMG. Follow the rich people and you'll make it.

thanks

Do some research you spoonfed baby bitch. it's everywhere.

hmm think ill put some of my paycheck in this everyweek. seems worth it. going all in and holding this. thanks user

>Just signed up for Gemini to buy ETH for OMG because Coinbase wasn't accepting my ID
>Wait time of up to two weeks

you can buy OMG for USD i think... i forgot the site

It said two weeks for me, but it ended up only taking two days.

Make sure to stock up on pink wojaks first

is 400 omg enough for sex with a hooker?

blease remember the site

You could own your own brothel.

What if it moons before I can buy it

You don't buy lambos with BTC

jesus christ

This is a long term HODL, any moons that happen in the next few weeks will be nothing compared to the potential this has.

Htf do you put the coins onto a USB