Why arent you buying this? do you want to sty poor? aribtrage trade. $30-40 come september

why arent you buying this? do you want to sty poor? aribtrage trade. $30-40 come september

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110909.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.5780
google.com/search?q=artemine&oq=artemine &aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3.2543j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
artemine.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bought a shitload at $3... can't wait to make the easiest money EVER!! Price keeps going up, already doubled my money today.. I'm basically all in

For more info on why this will FUCKING EXPLODE... Read this:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110909.0

Haha yeah will defiantly bonce back just like tmn, right guys this is a 100x booming coin

I've held from the initial pump w 1btc from 1.50 to $15 only for it to go all the way down. I'm happy to see the dev doing everything he said he would. Great potential on a much needed coin

anons follow this discussion, this can make you rich

i found this coin on BIZ out of all shit that is posted here you sometimes find a gem like this.

don't miss it!

> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.5780

is it too late to hop in?

Dev gave mne the value of $30 during ico 1/10 of eth is equal to mne during first few days of ico

ok i invest my life savings in it. please dont fuck me already lost half bagging signatum

Kek invest just what you can lose man, otherwise you will be burned hard

I NEED money bro

im in 40keuros on cryptopia. im a poor fag worked 10 years for this user so if u fuck me ill find you and murder your family

It went up to 4$ just because Dev announced ICO.

When they publish full info it will go up even more.

I belive entry bellow 6$ is good one since it was up to 12$ in past and with such low number of coins it can reach it easy.

Follow the link i posted and decide yourself

This shit is heavily manipulated, and this thread is cringeworthy as fuck.

It's not because you can check ethercoin and there's no one with a sizable amount of this coin. There's no whales here to tuck you over. Only issue is low volume on these exchanges which can also be a positive because 2 -3 btc and this is over $10 again

The price is still FAR from $30.. Jumping in now is an easy 5x your money in a month.. I stocked up earlier at $3.. Glad I did, the price had pumped more than %200 by then, and usually I don't jump on pumps.. but this one is a fucking NO brainer.. If you dont buy at least SOME ,you're gonna regret it badly... Just saying

Holy shit you MNE shills are deplorable cancer

"Bittrex in June guys!"

The developer literally dumped everything and tanked the entire market back when the price was $15. It has been an endless selloff to $1.20

Don't listen to this shit boys they literally want you buy their bags so they can sell on you.

They admitted to buying when it was pennies

You know it's a good coin when you have desperate FUDers posting every 3-5 posts with idiotic reasons to not buy into an otherwise good coin. This coin has always been a good project(token creation service, low supply, as another user said no NO REAL WHALES), but just has been off the radar lately with a relative lack of news and the market crash back in June bringing the price down to what it was . Now that the news finally broke of this new version and people getting discount from the ICO at a lower price through MNE price it's only going to go back up to the price it was before AND THEN SOME from people wanting to buy into the new coins ICO more cheaply!

But after all, you FUDers and nay-sayers WILL STILL "try to protect people from scams" on coins already up 3-4x from last week alone when you're not a whale in it yourself right? Just doing the community good helping fellow posters on /biz out of the goodness of your heart? hahahahaha yeah right

MNE is the true dark horse and now it's riding into the sunset, get on!

The timeline is important, here. MNE had a relatively steady rise to ~$13 over the span of a month and a half. It was also during the middle of the first retarded bull market when a shitload of coins were actually being added to Trex. The dev also signed an NDA, suggesting that it is a larger exchange.

The fucking dev didn't dump his coins, or else you could see that activity in ethplorer. He delivered a working product, people went to speculate elsewhere, and then the mini-bear market started.

Now the coin is at not even half of its ATH, and it's price is pegged to 30 dollars for an upcoming ICO. What part of this is a scam? Buy your logic, buying anything above its lowest price is "cancer' because someone bought earlier than you. Fucks sake, man. Did MNE hurt you?

You can still buy it, but don't forget to sell when all possible news are out, dev can leave coins without any news until end of the year

I can literally smell the stench of your yellow curry stained sweaty pits leaking out of this thread.

I don't get the pajeet angle with MNE. It's one of the only non-ICO coins that delivered a functioning product with reasonably consistent updates.

>No reasoning behind FUD

>Just scream PAJEET PAJEET

You guys are sad...

Thx for bumping though ;)

i could have bought this before it mooned but didn't so as punishment im just gonna sit this one out and let it do its thing, i don't deserve any gains from this

>with reasonably consistent updates

>Hello dev here big news next week and a new high volume exchange coming up soon!!!
*goes away for 2 months*
>Hi dev here the big news is we are implementing a pokemon GO game into MNE in late 2018.
>Also there will be no new exchange lmao pranked guis keep buying my coins
>and no!! i dont own half of the gensis adress enjoy ur permaban from our telegram ! ! !

sick dev desu

Gonna have to try harder than that user the price is still going up ;)

Pokemon Go away

These are all implications. Regardless of how you feel about the dev public presentation, he has delivered a coin with a service that works, and that he has updated several times. That's good enough for me.

Ok, heres what we know.

1. MNE is trading at about $5.6 with a market cap of about $5,200,000
2. There is supposedly an ICO coming up which will use this coin as a means of purchasing that coin (I think its called Artemine).
3. The dev of the ICO supposedly announced that 1 MNE will be the equivalent of 10 ETH.

So if MNE is trading for $5.64 while ETH is trading for $315 you can buy 86 MNE for the price of one ETH

315/5.64= 86.5.

1 ETH gets you 10 ART (the ICO coin)

and 1 MNE gets you 1 ART.

So if you have $316, you can either buy 1 ETH and get 10 ART (1 * 10 = 10) or you can buy 86 MNE and buy 86 ART (86 * 1 = 86).

Ok great, but this is all making one HUGE assumption. And thats that anyone would actually want this ICO.

If you try googling artemine this comes up:

google.com/search?q=artemine&oq=artemine &aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3.2543j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

All that comes up about it is the minereum ANN thread.

If you look around you can find this: artemine.org/

But that just shows "coming soon".

So this is what the bet comes down to: Will the difference in ETH and MNE cause people to buy enough MNE to continue to raise the price?

Well in order to figure that out we have to guess how much this ICO might raise. Right now a **good** (not great) ICO might raise about 20-30 million dollars.

So lets assume they can raise that 30 million. And then lets assume half of that is paid for with ETH. That leaves another 15 million to be purchased with MNE. If its currently at 5.2 million from a low right before the jump of 850,000, then we can assume most of that 6x increase was people buying for this ICO 5,200,000 - 850,000 = $4,350,000.

So out of that potential 15,000,000 going into the ICO only about 10,000,000 is left. Which on its own is a 3x return. But since we don't know anything about this ICO, I'm confused what makes you think it would raise this kind of money?

Can anyone help me?

This is the best analysis I have seen thus far, thanks for sharing.

I think you hit the nail on the head. It all comes down to whether or not anyone wants the ICO. We can't predict or understand the market movement beyond that. I think that, assuming there is any interest in Artemine at all, MNE will continue to rise in an attempt to reach equilibrium with the price of ETH.

Oh, one nuance I forgot to mention - if MNE was able to pump this much with virtually no information about the ICO (beyond the buy-in pricing), I imagine that it has a significant amount of growing left to do.

There is an entire class of crypto traders that solely scalps new ICOs. The MNE situation functionally offers a loophole to accumulate a new ICO for cheap. I think people will smell blood in the water regardless of how promising the ICO is.

Great analysis OP