Born too early to explore the world

>born too early to explore the world
>born too early for a return to post-industrial classical civilization
>born just in time to witness the decay and eventual collapse of industrial civilization from relative comfort at least until the year 2032 when things begin to accelerate to a minsky moment and the electrical grid begins to fail and the human population returns to the pre-agriculture carrying capacity due to clear cutting of forests and overfishing/animal extinction as people scramble to escape the cities and feed/warm themselves

Feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

urila.tripod.com/desalination.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's more like all the poor people will die, and any industrialized country that was smart enough to keep them out will survive due to their high labor productivity and low population growth.

>collapse of industrial civilization
That already happened in the 60s

Wrong, people just fell for the financial services meme and sent the factories to Asia

>people
You mean jews. The actual people who worked in the industry became unemployed.

If you think offshoring was bad, wait until you see what automation will do to the few remaining jobs.

so Japan and who else? Iceland?

Ireland would do pretty well I think.

Israel

The US too.

Kek
>Live in Brazil
>We basically have 1/5 of all water in the world

It is going to be funny seeing world crumble, obviously developed countries can pay desalinization to the population

While Asia and Africa will suffer a lot, I mean Africa it is a dammed place.

>* clean drinking water

>post-industrial classical civilization

Climate change and Water scarcity and all the other shit going on now could lead to a complete collapse of civillization and a return to Classical style city states

Imagine ancient Greece, or Mad Max

I hope we see a revival if classical maya civs. Can't wait to get drunk in enema rituals and drink chocolate in my copal incense lit house.

Can someone post some more reading on this? Seems interesting.

If things get desperate and governments are still a thing I'm sure someone will come knocking at South America.

We don't accept rapefugees from the west. This isn't post ww2 anymore.

>Feels bad man
Not really

All of the Sinitic civilizations, which will snowball and roflstomp as many nearby nations for colonies as they can.

>points nuke at you
give us your water..... kid
nothing personnel....
>chugs

>Born just in time to see nanoporous graphene filters provide clean water for all.
>Born just in time to see anisotropic wind turbines, vanadium oxide supercapacitors and thin-film solar cells reach their full potential.

>tfw you see that it's all due to advances in materials science.

Feels fucking good man

Are you telling me I won't have to kill for Uncle Sam? Where's the fun in that?

We live in a beautiful world, my friend. Much has been said about the bleakness of the future without seeing the miracles of the present. Once you understand that this is a choice, you will be free.

The future wars will be limited and conflicts between major powers will be resolved economically and demographically. Only people you will be killing are clueless mud men who are just trying to defend their homes.

>be me
>live in A*gentina
>hate this country
>want to leave to Mater Evropa
>seems this place is one of the few safe places in case of world war, with clean water reserves, tons of resources, etc
At least you have eternal summer and hot women in Brazil

Brb learning portuguese now

In 40 years we will laugh at the hysterical climate change nonsense and the predictions like the Al gore ones from 20 years ago that claimed Miami would he under water now.

>lives in one of the least shitty remote areas
>wants to move to a country with malaria
you go nigga ill have fun in the patagonia

you can prepare for the apocalypse, you can become a legendary hero like Guan Yu during the fall of Han apocalypse

1: the economy hasn't collapsed yet, live beneath your means, make smart investments and accumulate capital
2: get a gf you nerds, jeez, build a loyal family
3: join a survivalist group, not one that is too off the chain, the cult-like survivalists will go nuts and get killed off or they will hide away and fail to adapt to the world
4: move to oregon, not too densely populated, ok climate, mountainous areas near the coast so post-apocalyptic communities can trade and you can run to the hills if some warlords start fighting
5: ingratiate yourself with the community with good works, though pretend to be poorer than you really are
6: accumulate ammo and useful materials in the post-apocalyptic world
7: if possible, join the army and get reputation and experience

Not him but the Patagonia sucks ass

It's literally a snow covered desert with nothing to do like Siberia

>all this wacky high tec gadgetry
>still can't cheaply make ocean water drinkable
why

>clear cutting of forests
Every modern nation has a rotation system of lots. Clear cutting entire forests is a thing if the passed, except in third world countries.

Iceland actually has a very open immigration policy, you just need to learn Icelandic.

Haha, no.

Lets forget the illegals for a moment. The US us at the top of a continent filled with poverty, it and Canada being the sole beacons of prosperity. The US will get swarmed.

That said OP's scenario will not happen so it doesn't matter.

Have you tried hooking a sail up to a bicycle?

I think he meant the west will just invade you, not come as refugees.

>rich americans are buying argentinian land located over major groundwater deposits
You only think it's not happening.

What are their deeds going to do when Brazil comes knocking?

urila.tripod.com/desalination.htm

Come and get it faggot. The US has a neighbor to the south that already routinely rations water, theyll be flooding in soon enough. Europe is literally surrounded by arid regions that soon will flood it. So if you think "the west" is going to be in a position to invade anyone, you're fucked in the head.

Wouldnt flooding large tracts of land do the same in a roundabout way? Flooding and drying add to the vapor in the atmosphere and increase rainfall.

I mean, obviously those individuals are cooperating with the US government-corporate partnership, or willing to do it if the argentinian government intervenes or someone like Brazil butts in.

>Only people you will be killing are clueless mud men who are just trying to defend their homes.
Where do I sign up?

See

>if the argentinian government intervenes
HEARTY KEK

You clearly understimate how fucking corrupt our politicians and society are. Just show the $$$ and the local governor will let you pick people to shoot for fun and underage native girls to rape.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the Patagonia is already bought by some richfag

Build the wall

I did say 'if'.

It just makes you a target.
T. Michigander

Target of whom? USA, Russia and China are right below Brazil in terms of absolute freshwater reserves. USA and China are more likely to cut back on frivolous waste of water before invading others, easily achieved by downsizing domestic manufacturing that is not essential. Russia doesn't even have a shortage, they are more likely to be invaded by thirsty neighbours than Brazil is. Most overpopulated countries with no functioning water infrastructure have no ability to invade water-rich countries.

Wont do shit. The moment they stop hopping the border for some abstract thing like "freedom" or "the American dream " and start hopping it for "food and water" you'll fold. You wouldn't be worth shit as people or a nation otherwise

> That said OP's scenario will not happen so it doesn't matter.
Stage 1: denial

>invade
They're not going to line up and shoot you faggot. They're going to walk with their hands out and starving children beside them. By the time real desperate fighting starts it'll be more like a civil war than an invasion.

How many times have scientists predicted the doom to befall us? How many times have they been right? Science is not a magic crystal ball that lets you predict the future.

A lot of that poverty is precisely caused by JEWSA