Whalefag here, made over $100,000 in profits this month, started with $1000 in June, now up to $320,00

whalefag here, made over $100,000 in profits this month, started with $1000 in June, now up to $320,00.

gonna let you in on a little secret: BlockCat. This shit will make you rich. Buy and HODL until the end of the year for 50x gains. Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/337803406846590996/337807761431592961
youtu.be/jBO0JwOsOII?t=10m44s
snag.gy/W04EGb.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=hAAIGcJdr0Q
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/etherdelta/
blockcat.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

got your back, this is all you need to become a whale at the end of this year

>started with 1000
>now 320
> 100000 profit

nice. just bought 100k

nice, just bought 100k.
Where can i buy it and whats the website

you got my attention

congrats on being a whalefag! Can you mentor me? I need help in this, somebody to follow (at a smaller scale of course)

Any more info on this? Don't want to lose my families money again.

I can be a broker for you for a percentage of the profit you make from my recommendations. I usually only do this for friends. I take 30% of your profit but tell you where to put your money.

Let me know.

For anyone who has questions why they should invest in blockcat, come on our discord channel

Where to buy? Is this an egg token?

Thanks, I may have to take you up on that.
Your link doesn't take me to any discord chat room.

Eth not egg

how did I miss this ICO? baka

Go ahead and add me on telegram
@AnomalyAdam

Thanks to the guy who shilled this a couple days ago, this is one of the comfiest holds i've had in crypto, nice team, nice logo, small marketcap, low supply, just needs a good exchange and we're raking in the dough

Just bought 1750. Hope it will moon soon

etherdelta

I had 10eth and put them in obsidian instead of blockcat. Deliberately. I want to kill myself.

WoW even Suppoman talked about it earlier youtu.be/jBO0JwOsOII?t=10m44s

they say o ntheir website that 300CAT = 1 eth...thats what the current price indicates so why to expect this to grow if it already reached its potential?

don't worry about it dude, obsidian will likely make some decent gains since it has such a small marketcap

OP here. This is proof I'm a whale:

snag.gy/W04EGb.jpg

300CAT = 1 ETH was $1 per CAT
Now it's around 100CAT = 1 ETH which is $3

Nice organic gains from ICO

>tfw if i had bought into the blockcat ico i couldve paid my student loans off
Hurts just a little bit.

really irked me how they delayed the ICO end date. Hope it's gonna be worth it, I missed on so many moons for this...

>0.00083951

nope.

>1366x768

You're telling us to buy but your last transaction was a sell order, hmm...

They didn't delay it, the blocks were slow

I put in a fake sell order to make price jump so people would they they have over a million dollars in CAT as a joke to gain attention to CAT.

Stupid prank, but I wouldn't sell any of this

He's one of those whales who fucks with the price by buying 0.00001 at some wild price

KEK that could be easy a modified element using dev tools. Whales don't say they are whales. EVER

All I have is $61 worth of MRE. Should I sell for eth and then put that into this?

how many coins are circulating?

>end of the year for 50x gains

$3.45 right now * 50 = $172.5

lolno

Can't get on that discord....

Maybe explain here OP? With a link or two. I'm interested...

Yes.

Only 16 million coins circulating

7.2M currently and 9.2 max in 2 years

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAIGcJdr0Q

How long do I have to buy until it's too late? Is it something that is going to take off very soon? Or is it going to be a steady climb?

damn that's low, i love small supply coins, people buy just because there's low supply

Get in before it hits TRex

It's going to take off very soon, it's been slowly climbing. When it hits liqui and bittrex(probably within a week) you'll miss the x3 gains possible if you buy now.

ideally you want to get in before it gets on a centralised exchange, since there is a fair bit of demand for this coin but people don't want to deal with the only exchange it's on right now which is etherdelta

elaborating on this, blockcat has the highest volume on etherdelta: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/etherdelta/

with this type of volume you should expect another exchange to want to pick it up pretty soon

Fuck it. Selling my dnt and putting it in CAT.

Thanks for the help guys. Sorry if I'm bogging you with questions--I'm pretty new here. Do you think I could afford to wait a few days? To see what happens with my MRE?

You can afford to wait until TRex but it could happen any time from now to a week and then 3-4x

What is MRE? Probably just sell it and buy CAT, I don't think this price will last

Lol. You're no whale. 15k CAT is a joke, bruh.

what are the odds for this rising

i managed to hit the ATH when buying this coin @4.25 or something, hope it does take off lol

1% chance it doesn't rise

Got it, thanks.
Minerium. Its gone up from a little over a dollar to $7.30 in the past day and a half. Somebody shilled it to me and I bought in a little bit. They think its going to $30.

15K CATs will worth over 45000$ in a few days. Lambo achieved.

More like -1%. It's matter of time to get listed on TRex

Can someone here make some cat memes? Let's make CAT big guys, this coin is totally meme-able and not a shitcoin

ty based money skelly

15k cats is already worth over 45000$ lol

Nice, so glad so many other people see success in BlockCAT, glad I accumulated about 1200 of these. The marketcap will be massive once it is supporting a library of smart contracts.

meme potential + notashitcoin = moon

Meant 450K

Nice, did you buy in at ICO?

>go to sell dnt and buy cat
>cant because i have literally 0 eth for gas
>cant buy more from coinbase because credit cards are disabled

Woah.

What's your eth address? I'll front you some gas

>deploy smartcontracts easily on ethereum!

this is brilliant- how come no one else is doing this

>blockcat.io/ team
18 year olds in hipster shirts with no success record

>people who dont look successful at all.

Im not saying it wont moon, jsut that I need some more info before I believe in this.

Vitalik was 19 when he created Ethereum. Look at the live interviews on youtube, read the whitepaper, do your own research. This is a gold mine.

Really? That's incredibly kind of you. I'm going to sell my 10k dnt and buy about 420 cat. .. I knew i shouldve listened to my gut about this ico.

0x96c866014E8AaD29E8e6F4a994E567CD6a360D31

Ill refund you the gas asap if you're being serious. Thanks man.

I wish I had more of anything to buy more CATs.

solve captcha's for raiblocks, or do some mining, or start an ICO, the cryptoworld is your oyster

I have ambition to start an ico with some coworkers but that's at least a year or two out. Very interesting tech, though.

i want to buy but i never used EtherDelta. Its been 15min im trying to figure out how this shitty website works. WTF is that crap?

eric is legit

check out his interviews, he's a smart guy (for you)

No problem, sent. Don't worry about the gas refund :)

wait so what does cat do exactly? make easy smart contracts on top of ethereum?

Is you fronting some gas a one time thing? Don't want to act greedy here, but it would help me get in on this

download metamask and set that up, look up metamask/etherdelta tutorial on youtube, it's not too bad

Search on YT

thanks user

isnt that what ethereum does? makes smart contracts? what am i missing here
>inb4 my brain

Looks good, I should probably put 0.5ETH just to see what it does, but at this point I've lost the will to live and don't even care anymore. Thanks DGB.

What's your eth address?

makes smart contracts for dummies. anyone will be able to make one, not just expert programmers

(checked)
0x9C6C82CcAf8279d61d9FA434Aea7C2D1031b266f

You're such a big help man. Larger than life to me right now, thank you so much.

Sent

Damn. Thanks. Running intonsome strange behavior trying to send to etherdelta but this helps a lot. You're a champ OP

if anything you should be thinking more of them for it.

>be bored asian codemaster kid
>hear about this ethereal blackchain shit, google it
>wow this shit's pretty cool, how do i do something with it
>12 hours of solidity wiki later
>what the fuck is that money skeleton thinking why is shit so unintuitive and difficult to program, good fucking lord
>slap a bunch of visually appealing, easy to use templates of simple code on top of it
>there you fucking go, you're fucking welcome, pleb

This kid complements Vitalik, for all his genius he can't see things like normies do. All hail Eric Huang. His name literally means Yellow in chinese. Our asian saviour

i know that feel, i made a bad trade and lost quite a lot and i was subsequently apathetic to crypto, couldn't even visit Veeky Forums without feeling sad

eventually my interest was piqued in a coin and i went all in and got a 100% gain, really revived my spirits and now i'm interested in crypto again and my portfolio is almost at the same value where i was before the bad trade. you got this user

i see thanks

Thank you man. I'll refund. Again, thanks so much. Lets do this.

I spent . 002 eth trying to deposit dnt into etherdelta. I've never run into this issue before. When i approve on metamask it just constantly reasks me and then tell me theres an error. Shit. Anyone seen that before?

-5 for mentioning vitalik as a positive reference. He's the ultimate flake- a 19 year old who programmed something that wasnt even good- NEO is better, for one- PLUS a random asian coder can copy and make it better after 12 hours of wiki....

the shilling is stronk

youtube was also thrown together by a couple of college kids. I'm not saying this is going to be 1% of what youtube is, but "he's too young" is debatable as an argument against the project

i had this same issue my first time using it because i was trying to deposit all my eth but then i wouldn't have enough for gas so i had to cancel/reject all metamask transactions and then retype the eth deposit so i could pay for gas then it worked

shitty explanation but maybe it helps

Do i have to deposit eth into etherdelta just to deposit dnt?

This fucking retard can't even make a invite link yet has made 100k... This says alot about cryptocurrency LMAO

seriously, I'm unemployed and lost more money than I've made in 3 years of wagecucking because of DGB. Negated every single gain I've never made with cryptos. If I don't kill myself then it'll be a year or 2 before I can afford to get back in cryptos. By then I'm pretty sure the government will clamp down hard on crypto and it'll be invaded by normies.

I don't use discord much. How is that to say anything about my ability to earn money in crypto?

The error from metamask is "nonce too low"

Idk but the fact that you can't even do a simple brainless thing that even toddlers can do and you can't.... Really makes me think as to how I'm not a fucking millionaire yet