So what's the deal with these? Did everyone dump already? Hold? Accumulate? Bittrex? ???

So what's the deal with these? Did everyone dump already? Hold? Accumulate? Bittrex? ???

DNT was added to binance, only reason it hasn't exploded is because crypto as a whole is in the red right now. Just buy the dip and wait for the skyrocket. Bittrex soon.

Holding. For 5 years. Because I love money.

Not going to Jew myself trying to swing trade like I did on ANS or OMG.

This. We expected a dump when it hit binance. The fact that it's been holding steady all day is a good sign.

buy buy buy

Waiting for ZRX to hit trex, upon which another moon will happen.

Not sure about DNT, but it's definitely still going up. Good time to buy IMO.

zrx will never go on bittrex. bittrex is too scared to list any new cryptos cause of SEC regulations, that's why they make people pay the $5K lawyer review fee

ethfinex and radar relay will make this go to jupiter

$5k is nothing though. ZRX is an exchange killer. Thats why many exchanges avoid zrx.

Don't soon there will be exchanges that use zrx.

Bittrex recently started following 0x on twitter. I think Bittrex will list it but they will now be slower in listing coins.

And yea you're right about ethfinex and radar relay making it sky rocket.

Radar Relay still launching in "late August"? Isn't it late August now?

Radar relay dev came in the 0x slack today and said it will be coming by the end of this month.

So not much time left.

What is Radar Relay?

radarrelay . com

new decentralized exchange running on the 0x protocol coming out in the next week or so.

Oh come on, hasn't SIGT made you realize the following means nothing

Holding. Also pretty sure I can use them down the track in decentraland.

Both good long terms hodls

If this does come out, would be perfect.
Inevitable moon mission, and I can cash out a bit for all the upcoming Sept ICOs

We are gonna moon so hard

I love this meme coin, it's the only reason I hold 120k.

bought ZRX from 3 cents up to 50 cents, and continued buying down to 30 cents.

This shit is going to be a gamechanger. Buy now or post pink wojaks for the rest of your days

Congrats. When did you buy?

Having a big loss on DNT in my portfolio because I bought the fucking top. Hope you guys are right about it rising. Also hold like 15k of 0x, felt dumb about not selling it at 45ยข but decidet to gold it hoping for 1-2$ each.

District0x has big question marks.

For Voting Rights to be valuable (and that is all the DNT token confers, voting rights), then the districts controlled by DNT need to be huge and valuable.

So this is a project that can't "half work", or work on a small scale. If there are just a few little districts rattling around then voting rights will be worth jack shit.

I don't really see the point of holding DNT at the moment. Wait and see how it develops. If it actually looks like it's going to get the momenutm it needs to be huge, then there will be plenty of time to get on board later.

0x on the other hand will be stronger out of the gate. radarrelay and Ethfinex are, to my understanding, not that far away.

FWIW I sold my DNT and put it into 0x.

Your patience will be rewarded

I pray this works well, it will absolutely kill off every exchange, I'm so sick of having to wait for withdraws and deposits. Trading straight from wallets without being total ass (etherdelta) is going to be such a gamechanger.

>For Voting Rights to be valuable (and that is all the DNT token confers, voting rights), then the districts controlled by DNT need to be huge and valuable.

This is what makes any token valuable
For ether to be valuable then the dAPPs on the ethereum network need to be huge and valuable
For BTC to be valuable then the amount of people using BTC needs to be huge and they need to value it highly.
For ripple to be valuable the organisations using it need to be huge (banks) and valuable.
Plus lyft uber deliveroo airbnb etc and similar are the kind of districts which will be controlled by DNT in the future

So, no exchange fees? What's the business model then?

Actually there are fees - the ZRX you send to the relayer (look it up on the 0x WP), and hence why ZRX will be so goddamn valuable when literally thousands of people get on Radar.

An exchange is open in soon

I hate decentraland, but I think it'll be a district so I'm holding DNT.

HOLY SHIT!

No exchanges!! So I never have to worry about a shady exchange scamming me again? Zero trust exchange trading?!? This is huge. This will literally save crypto!

wait a minute....zero trust? Is this how they came up with the name Zero protocol?

Also look up Blocknet if the idea of trustless, decentralised exchanges appeals.

Especially because it's relatively cheap right now.

0x is the prefix for all ETH addresses which ZRX uses.

More specifically 0x protocol will be used by decentralized exchanges (RadarRelay) for all ERC20 tokens.

Zero trust eXchange,
>0x

It actually is both, 0x as the hexadecimal prefix for ETH addresses but also "zero-ex" - zero trust exchange. They have an answer on it in their FAQ.

Not only save crypto it will be an illuminati killer

Missed the whitelist? I'll make a Veeky Forums bar and you're all welcome. We can host Veeky Forums meetups there.

No, I just think it's dumb. But I think Iota is dumb, so apparently my opinion means shit.