What the fuck is this? How am I supposed to distinguish the big and small psi?

What the fuck is this? How am I supposed to distinguish the big and small psi?

They're LITERALLY the same.

LOWERCASE LETTERS ARE AN ABOMINATION.

No they're not, Ψ and ψ are clearly different in text and in your image

stop yelling

They're LITERALLY the same, just like the big phi and the variant smaller phi.

The only difference is one is slightly smaller, which isn't a good difference to have since you wouldn't know whether it's large or small without having both versions of it next to one another to make that relative size assessment.

Since you're obviously blind, you distinguish them the same way you distinguish between S and s, C and c, Z and z, and so on.

lol... I hate you so much, you're so annoying in every thread, tossing each and every single one off course with your ALL CAPS mystic-think rambling and trip fagging.

But ya know what?

It was all worth it, just for that post.

Son of a bitch you made me laugh

They're smaller in the text, you mong. As someone who's read Greek, I can tell you that it's literally never been an issue
Little phi is not the same, it's like a little curly-q with a tail, while big Phi is a lone with a circle in the middle

LITERALLY the same.

LITERALLY the same;
Cc, Oo, Ss, Vv, Ww, Xx, Zz
Very similar but not LITERALLY the same;
Kk, Mm, Pp, Uu

How ever will you cope?

>Oo
Right, forgot about that one.

How would you improve the modern alphabet?

Yes, how will I ever know whether the s in snow, or star, or Storm or Stick or OP is a fucking retarded Semen guzzling fag, is ever capitalized. Basically impossible.

LITERALLY so much the same that they had to introduce an alternative character just to efficiently distinguish the two.

I like that better as a Taw.

X x
W w
V v
Z z
O o
THEYRE THE SAME 11!!1

Kill everyone who uses the letters Q and C. We have K and S, C has literally no right to exist.

You realize that by replying, YOU are the dopes, right? HE has severe mental retardation, what're YOUR excuses?

What's your opinion on W?

Ambivalent. I'd cut off the right arm for the first use, then death for the second. Just use two V's, it's LITERALLY the name of your beloved """letter""".

This is beginning to get meta.

Wtf I like this triptard now

Lets get rid of K and S and just use C

its tail also sits below the baseline.

It's called doublevee?

>Not understanding orthographic continuity and etymological heritage.
You can keep your babbyspell.

> orthographic continuity and etymological heritage.
Those are just memes to rationalize laziness.

Languages need a good purge to bring back order and consistency every once in a while.

U wot. That would literally throw us into the confusion of babel.

That sorts itself out. Better than having to endure those disgusting "C"s.

>c
>C
>o
>O
>s
>S
>v
>V
>w
>W
>x
>X
>z
>Z
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

So is the capital I and the lowercase letter l. You distinguish them based on context. Psi is fine and so is phi.

C should be kept but used to shorten "ch" to just "c". Q could be kept and used to shorten another sound as well, possibly one of the TH sounds, SH, or I think more logically the NG sound.

I AGREE.
I ALWAYS WRITE IN ALL CAPS.

In spanish, yes