Why do Nordic colonizers still occupy the Sami homeland?

Why do Nordic colonizers still occupy the Sami homeland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg
youtube.com/watch?v=ex9sUvcREM0&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=woEcdqqbEVg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sápmi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Swede, he fuels war.

youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg
Cute

Why do korean colonizers still occupy the Ainu homeland?

muh sami heritage i am 1/16th sami i deserve my rights

how genetically distant are nordic people from the sami?

Sami are the invaders.

I would assume pretty different. Nordics are Indo-European, Sami are related to siberians

Because they are so few that they would not be able to maintain their own state

>Sami are related to siberians

They are you dumb fuck, same finno-urgic family

>Swedes
>racist against Samis
>racist against Finns
>racist against Estonians
>racist against Balts
>love Somalis and Arabs
?????????

>racist against Samis
>racist against Finns
Historically but not today.
>racist against Estonians
>racist against Balts
No.

are sami basically just finns?

>language = genes
Talk about being a total brainlet

Similar genetically and linguistically but Fins have sort of embraced Scandinavian and European culture while Sami hang on to their tribal traditions. They're basically the Native Americans of Scandinavia.

We had settlements there since the stone age. Stay mad nomadfag

Genetically i would say they are, they do have both a pretty different language and culture though.

They would love that. But they don't got that many oppression points.
Specially since they are so intermingled with scandis that they are all white now

Different culture he says.
They got an extra language and a different national costume. Once upon a time they had a culture of their own, not anymore.

ööga böööga whëre thë rëindëër bälls ät?

Have you even read the Hyper War Treaty?

The fucking absolute state of Veeky Forums

Modern day Saami are mixed with Finns and could even be majority Finnish.
Original Saami had 30-50% North-East Asian heritage.

The only thing I as a Finn have against the Sami is the bullshit claim of them being Europe's sole indigenous people. I mean what a load of crock. We've been living with the semi-nomadic shits for thousands of years and THEY are the only ones in all of Europe to be proclaimed indigenous just because they're not sedentary farmers.

Native of northern scandinavia, modern scandis descend from the people that lived in scandinavia outside sami land

No they are not the natives of Northern Scandinavia. They came there less than 2000 years ago.

They have legends about destroying a race of giant cannibals who were strong but dumb.
I guess those were the last Scandinavian natives.

the norwegian state accept their status as "urfolk", but the norwegian state's accepted definition of "urfolk" does not include that they were there "first".
It basically means that they are not "foreigners"

>They have legends about destroying a race of giant cannibals who were strong but dumb.
>I guess those were the last Scandinavian natives.
More likely it is legends that they brought with them from where they emigrated from, way back in the day.
You can trace icelandic legends about a dangerous half man (has one eye, one arm and one leg) that kills people on the coast to the Bjarmish hunters that Geirmund (Aka the black viking) brought there to hunt walruses and you can trace the bjarmish legends to the samojedan people, who they descend from, etc etc.

Shit, there are an asian mountain people TODAY that have folk legends that are nearly IDENTICAL to norse mythology!

Atleast in Sweden the ancestry can be summed up as.

>Southern Sweden: ancestry closest related to north Germans and the middle eastern farmers

>Central Sweden: ancestry is mostly from the early hunter gatherers that settled Sweden.

>Northern Sweden: ancestry mostly related to Finns and Sami

swedecuck here, the samis are way worse than your typical postmodern sjw, they still cry on about the racist days and claim sweden "systematically opresses" them, even tho they get all kinds of special snowflake rights, holy shit I hate thos fuckers they want their own nation "sapmi", if they want to divide from sweden and swedish culture so much, stop asking for our support ffs

>Why do Nordic colonizers still occupy the Sami homeland?
Fun fact! The norwegians started the great Norwegianing of the Samis when they learned of the murmuring about the finnish military upper-class's talk (planning?) of a GREAT Finland. The norwegian government thought the sami's would be easily swayed to the finns due to their cultural closeness.

Sami are indigenous people who got Finn'd.
So they are genetically unique.

They are right, being a an indo-european rape baby does not count.

The same thing is true about the Basques, they are the most ancient people in Europe along with the Sami.

want a laugh, my snownigga?
youtube.com/watch?v=ex9sUvcREM0&t=114s

Most sami's live in the city and dont care much, I am ok with them, but many of the rein-owning samis are huge cunts. Out on Arnoya they let their reindeer roam wherever and several times those herds have been sick and infected. One even died in a river used for drinking water once and the owners did nothing to fix it.
Not to mention that they blame the eagles for killing a lot of their animals so the government will have to refund them. wonder where all that meat went though... cus the eagle population has not exactly skyrocketed as one would think from all the animals they "killed".
HMMmmm....

Finns are more indigenous to Finland than Aztecs are to Mexico.

Nope. Finland was inhabited by Saami until the late first millenium. Neo-Finnish settlers had a very different genetic profile, having much less Siberian admixture and a Neolithic component typical for all modern European populations.

The Swede has had an extreme hatred for himself and all whites around him for thousands of years.

>The Swede has had an extreme hatred for himself
That hatred is relatively new

>samis
>white

The Sami language is absolutely beautiful. They deserve their own state. Video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=woEcdqqbEVg

as a swede this makes me cringe

Sami are isufferable midget people fuck them.

cuck

That Taiwanese music in the beginning

Fuck off racist you don't speak for me or Sweden.

I will find you and kill you for this, no one speaks to me like that on the internet, no one.

Wait, is that what Samis actually look like? Or is that a half somali immigrant?

Adopted Colombian

That's a German.

Not a Saami then. This civic bullshit has gone too far.

>I watch BLACKED: The post

There's nothing wrong with watching Blacked.

It's not my fault the contrast looks a lot better, along with the nice production. Along with how taboo it is in this white supremacist patriarchal society.

No, they don't. There are no Samis, only Swedes, Norwegians or Finns

this. white supremacy created BLACKED.

I gotta admit, he has a great voice.

This. In sweden it means they still live semi-nomadic or something like that.

FREE SÁMPI FROM NORDIC OCCUPATION
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sápmi

Adopted at three months old. Hard to consider him anything but Sami.

Finns are still discriminated against and not recognised has a minority language group in sweden and are stereotyped as bums and drunks. Finns are to the swedish what irish were to the british.

He's Native American you swine.

>blondes

Your whole society is based around fucking reindeers

Both were considered non-white aswell.

>anglo-teutonic

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

>They deserve their own state.
No they don't, they have done absolutely nothing to deserve it and would not even be able to run a state if we gave them one because they are so fucking few.

>Finns are still discriminated against
Name it.
>not recognised has a minority language group in sweden
What? Not sure what you are trying to say but both meänkieli and proper finnish are recognized minority languages.
>are stereotyped as bums and drunks
In Finland swedes are stereotyped as unmanly faggots and this seems to be much more prevalent than the other way around.

> real image

>this white supremacist patriarchal society

>They deserve their own state
some still live in the stone age, they should be eternally grateful to the scandis for civilizing them

You can't even spell it right...

And the Scandis should be grateful that they were civilized from being below most of Africa.

who says that they even want their own place

Me.

>you need to be this mongol to apply

Why do they look like injuns?

Read the thread before asking retarded questions

The little girl looks blonde.

They're usually blonde or red-haired

Yes, Native Americans in Boston are.

scandis atleast had something resembling civilization before christianity arrived, samis lived in a constant state of reindeer herding for their entire existence

There's nothing wrong with herding reindeer.

Finns are a recognized minority linguistic group. And even if it weren't, it makes no real difference. Sweden isn't obliged to make it one, simply because finlandswedes are an official group in Finland.

They didn't start herding reindeer before well Into the 1600's

Why do the British mongrel colonizers still occupy the Native American homelands?

Fpbp

Swedes ruined the fennoscandia for everyone

Sami people deserve their autonomy and special rights. I have never met anyone as honest and true to himself as a sami.

T. A guy who lives in finnish lapland

We were there first

Better to be a reindeer herdsman than a sea nigger murderer.

They're a different branch spawned from the same proto-people. Much like Scandinavians and the Dutch are both Germanic people, or how Greeks and French are both descendants of PIE.

>not recognised has a minority language
Yes it is.

The city of Uppsala banned the use of finnish language at the workplace

Based Uppsala.
The only minority languages Sweden should recognize should be samni and elfdalia, finnish could be accepted as a regional language in Tornedalen tho.
Meänkieli is a meme language

That's not correct. You're thinking of the Onnela nursing home which was intended for the finnish speaking minority but for some reason started to recruit more and more monolingual Swedes and got told that the finnish speaking staff was only allowed to speak finnish with the elders, and only if they asked for it.

The whole thing was heavily criticized and generally seen as a series of increasingly retarded decisions.

That's a real language?

I hate saamis so god damn fucking much

The only thing the sami "people" deserve is nuclear hellfire.