Daily reminder that crypto is barely 10 years old and is still a brand new concept

Daily reminder that crypto is barely 10 years old and is still a brand new concept

Daily reminder that all you coin holders ARE the new money

Daily reminder that if you just put your dick back in your pants and HODL that can all be millionaires in 5 years time

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4100592-bitcoin-moon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that you can*

All the TA fags say hodl is a meme

>getting this ahead of yourself
crypto is fun but that's all it is.

>millionaires
>5 years in USD shitcoin
>That'll be .00000000000000.00002 BTC
>Oh you're paying old money? Let's see, that'll be $800,000
>Thanks for visiting Starbucks!

its not just a meme, we're literally going to be rich

Woah.... Is silver actually a good investment?

but aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Doesn't this just confirm OP's point? The growth potential from here is 100000x what even buying bitcoins in 2010 is to now

5 billion, eh?

But daddy! I wanna be rich NOW! *pouts*

Bitcoin marketcap is up to $68 billion now

1ABT5svxic6tErfqwJsdMwBWCtMrXKRL84

Yes. Dated graphic.

So let's say the current cap looks more like the "world's richest people" ... There's still a fuck ton of room to grow

seekingalpha.com/article/4100592-bitcoin-moon

That's assuming your coins don't die out, which 90% of them will.

Just invest in projects you "believe in" is a fucking meme cause there is misinformation and snakes lurking everywhere. You can never be sure of anything. Nothing is ever safe.

Is it too late for me to jump on the train?

How much NZD should I put into this

I pretty much agree but im curious about the use of blockchain technology in the future.

I dont think theres gonna be a fuckton of shitcoins. Most of these companies just make up a fucking meme reason to create a token so people invest in their blockchain startup.

Gonna be interesting how everything turns out. But yea at this point in the game its hard to lose if you just HODL. If youre gonna gamble with shitcoins the main goal should be collecting more BTC/ETH.

If you just follow the 'mainstream' crypto trends you're gonna make it.

Hold BTC and ETH for now, BCC wasn't a serious threat. Until something comes along that has a real shot at dethroning BTC you have nothing to worry about. If that situation actually comes along, withdraw to fiat when things start getting hairy and then reinvest in the winner.

>hodl
>be millionaire in 5 years time
depends on what you hodl. If you bought the wrong coins you might be poorer than you are now.

Issue is that with such an early thing it's entirely possible that something will one day come to take BTC's place as the true store of value. All this shit involving BCH and miners moving around is a bad thing to have to rely on long term

Thats where etf comes in

>we are the early adopters

When will people wake up to the horrible farce that is derivatives?

Is it too late to jump on the Bitcoin wagon? I only ever bought £30 back in 2013 and spent it, but now it looks like a case of if you *ever* want to buy some, it should be sooner rather than later.
Could anyone advise me on how much a wise amount of bitcoin would be for someone who gets about £1300/month?

>crypto is just fun
>posts contrary image

Not sure if you're trolling subtly or are utterly moronic.

Buy ethers instead

1300 - necessities = how much you should put in

bro, put it all on neo
it's the chinese bitcoin
or in iota, that is going to be the ultimate cryptocurrency

it's up to you if you want to be a millionaire in 5 years or a billionaire in 15 :)

buy high sell low confirmed

thanks, i needed this

Oh fuck, seriously this? And what, just hold onto it for a long time? I have about £200 left over to spend till next payday. Maybe I'll just put that into it.

Never heard about these. What's wrong with Ether?

I need to look into Ether a bit more obviously. I've only been coming on Veeky Forums for the past couple of weeks to check out the crypto shit, but haven't checked Ether. Thanks

I can't wait to buy a house with 100k sats

>credit card companies come out with crypto
>btc and all shitcoins are immediately worthless.

Someday one satoshi may equal one cent. Just think about that. This is easily possible considering the limited number of Bitcoins and the large numbers of people who will one day use it.

I need step by step instructions on how to start investing in crypto...

Im guessing
Set up coinpurse
buy btc or eth somewhere
Start buying shit coins ???
Any other useful tips for a newbie

what country are you in

Why is everyone so sure that the value will grow so much?

buy a hardware wallet.

when you say invest, mean it and hodl. dont pretend to be the wolf of wall street even if you made a few good trades. even if you know what youre doing. sit on it for years.

B E L I E V E

low energy posts like this have gotta go

but bitcoin is just ones and zeros, and its value could easily be compromised when some chink decides to hijack your miners.
gold and silver is something that you can actually hold and will always have a real world application (jewelry, electronics, science and medical technology, etc.)

you can post pictures of smug cartoon characters, or you can give an argument to show why i'm wrong.

He's posting with a smug cartoon character because that argument is old as bitcoin itself and has been refuted countless times.

This hardware wallet. It is transferable to other devices computers ?
I herd some one lost a shitload if bitcoin cuz he destroyed the hard drive with his wallet on it...

>two decimal points
What did he mean by this?

>refuted
The chink's coin is still alive and other bullshit is coming.

he lost it because the wallet that was on his hard drive was essentially the seed file.

the seed is a list of random words, basically a password used to generate your wallet. you can store it in a file, and protect that file, like people do with software wallets or write it down on a piece of paper so in the event of a global catastrophe you still have the keys to your wallet.

the hardware wallet is essentially like a firewall between the 14 random words (your seed) and the internet. it generates the seed, you write it down, it sets an additional pin that you use to login and confirm transactions.

your wallet is accessible through a browser, you cant log into your wallet without the device.

so yes, yes it is.

Thanks

Got a recommendation on a good hardware wallet?

Yes, but a single entity co-opting all of cryptocurrency simultaneously to the detriment of the industry is virtually impossible.

Also do I have to buy a physical thumbdrive type hardware wallet or is there a simple registry one I can use for free ?

i started last week with 2k, made 500 and reinvested chur

BNT, ETH and BTC (maybe BCC will play a role as well) are all that will remain relevant in 2025.

le screencap this