What are the best historical crossover episodes?

What are the best historical crossover episodes?

pic related, the time Rosalyn Carter met John Wayne Gacy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolly_mammoth#Extinction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews
thevintagenews.com/2016/08/07/johnny-cash-was-the-first-american-to-hear-about-stalins-death/
youtu.be/Bn2KnnqeyiY
youtu.be/WTh85197LJ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Straus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't figure out which one on the picture was the bigger cunt.

Even though they never came in contact, it's crazy to think that while the Pyramids were being built, woolly mammoths still roamed the Earth in the furthest reaches of Siberia.

I've always liked JFK passing on the poonhound torch to Clinton.

Did Rosalynn Carter fuck your sister or something?

no fucking way

It's true actually en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolly_mammoth#Extinction
"The last known population remained on Wrangel Island in the Arctic Ocean until 4,000 years ago, well into the start of human civilization and concurrent with the construction of the Great Pyramid of ancient Egypt.[96][97][98][99]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews

Confederate Cavalry officer John S. Mosby mentored a young George Patton in his youth and was a major influence on his decision to join the Army

Around the time civilization was forming, all sorts of extinct megafauna were still around.

That's fucking crazy. IIRC giant sloths stayed alive in the Caribbean until the 2000s BCE.

thevintagenews.com/2016/08/07/johnny-cash-was-the-first-american-to-hear-about-stalins-death/

When Shackleton emerged from his utterly hellish Antarctic expedition in 1917, the very first thing he did was enquire about how the war had gone. He'd left in 1914, when hostilities had first started, and he naturally assumed that things must have blown over by now. The response he received was a blank, defeated stare, followed by "the war isn't over, the war will never be over, millions are dying every day, the entire world has gone mad." Perhaps not the warm welcome home he'd been expecting after 2 years of just barely surviving the frozen wasteland.

Rosalyn Carter is a w*man. A man has to be at least a serial killer to be equal to the average feminine evil.

Kill yourself.

Have you ever had sex, user?

I'm married, but not to a woman.

Well, that explains it. Well, we already knew that you were messed up somehow, but this just cements it.

t. sexist, just a bit more subtle

>referring to a single person as "we"
>using the jew-invented word "sexist"

Dark, and epic. Thanks for sharing that.

>While he was, in fact, at Landsberg on March 5, 1953, the day Joseph Stalin died, his comment in Cash: The Autobiography that "I was who they called when the hardest jobs came up. I copied the first news of Stalin's death" brings a wry smile to the faces of those who worked with him. "That's nonsense," says one. "He didn't understand Russian, and if it came in code we wouldn't have been able to decipher it anyway. It created a certain aura about his skill that in my view was directly related to his celebrity."

Johnny Cash, by his own claim was the first to "copy" the news. By all accounts, it seems that article is bullocks.

>implying I'm the same person as the one who first responded
>Also blaming the clinical term 'Irrational hatred against the opposite gender' on the jews

You're a piece of work aintcha

I'm not blaming the feminine on the jews rather than blaming the jews on the eternal female.

Interesting theory

Try reading Otto Weininger.

Something like 85% of Chinese Jews were killed in a single flood

The best, bar none

It's true but it's told disingenuously. Mammoths had died out long ago, what were left were ultra inbred essentially autistic mammoths on a tiny island, they had a very greasy coat and were very small too.

>John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died on the same day - the 50th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence

>Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera (of the Falangists) and Buenaventura Durruti (of the anarchists), factional leaders on opposite sides of the Spanish Civil War, died on the same day

That time when the Kingdom of Spain, their Filipino Colonial Subjects, Portuguese Artillerymen, Chinese pirates, and Japanese Samurai fought for the Kingdom of Siam versus Burma in 1592-3

>autistic mammoths
You're overdosing on memes.

That pic err mah Gerd

Today isoide edition released an interview with David "son of adam" kleibowotz
Quoting his favorite bible verse psalms king david quotes

The exact same verse koresh quotes about 1 min into this sermon shortly before speaking of "burned sacrifices"

David Koresh SERMON: youtu.be/Bn2KnnqeyiY

A Look Back: ‘Son of Sam’ Reads His Favorite Bibl…: youtu.be/WTh85197LJ8

What's so shocking about it? Mammoths are just big hairy elephants we lived next to for tens of thousands of years, it's not like we're talking about dinosaurs.

When Maya warriors froze to death in the Andes during the Spanish wars against the Incas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab_people

Anne Frank has a connection to the RMS Titanic and the American Civil War through the co-founder of Macy's department store.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Straus

That time when Hitler, Stalin, Trotsky, Tito, and Freud all lived within just a few miles of each other in Vienna in 1913. Rumor has it they all liked to eat at the same deli too

It's wierd to think that Chuck Yeager is still alive

If the natives hadn't hunted them to extinction they might still have been around when Europeans made it here.

He had that meeting arranged because he wanted to be deputized as a US Marshal. He had this idea of being a crime fighter while touring, and that he'd catch criminals during the day, and perform music at night.

same deal with the Maori

they had fuck huge Eagles and Emus on their island that the Maori slaughtered.

this is an oldy but goody

In 1980, Saddam Hussein received the key to Detroit.

>[canister shot]

Elvis was something else, if not autistic
I heard he and his friends would rent out a place so they could throw bowling balls at each other while basically decked out in armour

explains a lot

>eternal female.
as a man married to a hysterical cunt, I salute you sir